Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

if forex can be used as a full-time job

rizal83

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well according to my opinion there is no need to quit your primary job. You can work in forex in evening easily as this is user friendly and there is no need to work on forex at proper place or work or time.

Yes, forex trading is flexible business, we can trade any time we want, in spare time so we don't have to quit primary job, especially when we are new in forex, it's tpp risky if we leave our job for forex. We should be able to make profit consistently first

I only spend two hours a day online and trading. But I consider myself as a full time trader. The only reason why I need two hours is because that what I need to make good trade. My main goal is to earn 55 pips per trade and that's why I only need to open my account one in the morning and one in the evening. I do hope that in the long run I can really become a successful trader.

• 3 weeks later...

I think, forex is a very flexible job. Many people who make forex as a major job or a second job. Before developing my forex business, I make forex as a side business. Because in my forex trading can do it whenever I want. Because the forex market is open 24 hours to 5 working days. so it will not interfere with my main job.

I will say I am a full time trader. My only problem and concern right now is that I can't earn enough right now since I still don't have big trading capital. But my main goal and objective right now is to make sure that some day I can really earn good amount of money. So lets just hope that I can reach a point that I'm really earning big and earning good without any problem.

if you are pro that is yours to choose if you want to make forex as your primary job, but i must say that forex have higher risk and then before take this job as your primary job you must be prepare with the risk that you will get later when you do something like this. and for me there is no any fault to make forex as primary job.

Experts in forex trading can surely make a living from Forex trading so you can make Forex trading as your full time job because you may earn more than what you can earn with your offline job if you can focus more with your Forex trading career so if you think that you are capable of, then go ahead.

I would not consider going into forex on a fulltime basis because I still enjoy getting other revenue streams that make good earnings for me and leaving that at the moment for trading fulltime may not be the best for me at this stage because of my trading experience.

I would not consider going into forex on a fulltime basis because I still enjoy getting other revenue streams that make good earnings for me and leaving that at the moment for trading fulltime may not be the best for me at this stage because of my trading experience.

I see that we should really have a good preparation in terms of trading strategy and in terms of financial management because it will allow us to get a profit consistently on a monthly basis in our trade with this we would not need concerned with all kinds of losses that exist in our trade.

It can be but I will never consider forex as a job or a full time job cause there is too much risk. Now, I have a real job and forex is for fun and for side money and to challenge myself. Its like a hobby or sports to me and I do not think of working it full time cause of the risks and I only trade where there is a good trend. It will all depends on each person's circumstances. Some people say they make like 10k or more per month so I guess there are just as many successful traders as not so successful ones. If you make a lot of money then why not. You could do it full time. 

I don't think forex can be used as a full time business because we can see that almost all of the traders is the business just because it is a part time business and they will be managing there official work and as well trading with part time . I think if a trader having an excellent knowledge and am earning a huge amount then his regular work then he may think of coming into forex business.

To play forex is not a job that is required to be done especially when we already have a job that does not abandon us, and therefore I do when forex trading free time when it was completed all the work, especially when we use SL strategy, which means we can do other work while doing trade.

If the individual can earn more than what he can earn from his offline job then I guess the decision can be quit his offline job and focus so he can have more time with some stuff. But if there is still no guarantee that you can support your living then it's not wise to give up your job.

I prefer just become a part-time trader, this thing also will give you chance to earn in forex, unless if you all truly don't like forex at all. And I think to become a full-time trader people also need more than knowledge, but also experience, I think if you already trade about one year, you can try to become a full time trader if you want.

professional traders rely on forex as their main income source. they are have good trading skills and so, able to generate profits consistently. they are confident to make forex for living. however, when trader have day job or activity, they can't become full time trader and make trading job as part time only.

I prefer just become a part-time trader, this thing also will give you chance to earn in forex, unless if you all truly don't like forex at all. And I think to become a full-time trader people also need more than knowledge, but also experience, I think if you already trade about one year, you can try to become a full time trader if you want.

If we have get profit consistently in forex trading, to be part time trader in forex is not a problem. And it also should be done by trader who wanna be full time trader. We must be able to get maximal profit consistently in forex trading. We must improve our trading skills, improve our knowledge about forex trading because there are still many things we do not know

If we have get profit consistently in forex trading, to be part time trader in forex is not a problem. And it also should be done by trader who wanna be full time trader. We must be able to get maximal profit consistently in forex trading. We must improve our trading skills, improve our knowledge about forex trading because there are still many things we do not know

I also want to earn consistent profits. But to earn consistent profits, I think the process will be long. Before I get a successful profit, I make forex as my part time job. Because in forex often happens up and down the price.

in my opinion to achieve the target profit per month is required to have a large capital so that the target can be realized. but not only capital but how that we do not experience a loss so our monthly profit target can be achieved, and therefore we have to really know and understand how to implement trading strategies and manage good financial management so get a goal we want to achieve.

We can leverage with the broker if we are looking for large capital. Now, leveraging is ok, but its risky so leveraging will give you large capital but at the same time you would lose your deposit just as fast if the trade goes against you and you get margin call. So leveraging or trading with large capital isn't always ideal but moderate capital is good. There is no way to prevent a loss and all trader will experience losses. Also, we do need loss management and capital management in order to keep some of our profit. 

I also want to earn consistent profits. But to earn consistent profits, I think the process will be long. Before I get a successful profit, I make forex as my part time job. Because in forex often happens up and down the price.

volatility is part of market nature and it also give us difficulty especially to figuring out the market trend. if we are use swing or long position technique, and want to chasing profit by riding trend, volatility will annoy us to determine the correct trend direction. but if we are get good experience by practice, we will know what we need to do.

Well, forex is a risky venture and no matter how good we become we cannot remove risk from forex trading. For this reason though we can use Forex trading as an additional source of income we should not use it as a job to sustain ourselves. Along with our regular job forex trading can do wonders and help us to achieve financial freedom.

I just believe that only professional or expert traders can make forex as a full time business because earning in forex is dealing with profits and loss. So entirely depending on forex will be not at all safe in my opinion. I think forex will be a very good option for part time trading.