Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

if forex can be used as a full-time job

rizal83

I think forex is way too risky to consider it as a full time job. I think forex is a good part time gig but even so a newbie can lose miserably in many ways so do be careful and do take care of your money and always have a day time job and find other ways to make money as forex is impossible to make money in some days. I think forex is not something I can do full time for sure. 

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should start slowly instead of being rush. It is not wise to leave your current job without knowing proper Forex trading. After practicing demo trade for three month consistently if you think that you are confident enough then start forex trading slowly. Keep in mind that this market is very risky and it is not wise to become reckless over here.

to make forex trading as the main job I guess we do not need to rush. Forex is high risk. We should have a lot of trading experience in order to minimize the risk. With so much to learn and practice so that our trading ability is increasing. And to gain trading experience, I think we could be a part of the demo contest.

I think if yo are a newbie in forex then you should start as a part time trader and should gain some experience. it is good for yo and your trade but you can do full time trading in the future after getting some experience. therefore, use the offer from broker like 15 Eur welcome bonus from Armada Markets to hone yours skill. 

I'm trying to make forex trading as my full time job. I do hope I can eventually make so much profit in here that I can say I do earn good amount of money in here. I do believe that in the long run we can all be making so much profit that we are going to enjoy good earnings in here. Eventually I can focus now on having big income and I do believe that forex trading is the key to my own success.

As a result to produce Forex as being a long term career next we ought to really have a great getting ready when it comes to exchanging method along with when it comes to economic administration because it will permit people to secure a benefit continually on a monthly basis in our industry with this we wouldn't need interested in many deficits which exist in our industry because we have been capable to manage it effectively.

Doing Forex full time is something that has to do with the trader himself and how much time he has to spare. An occupied trader might not trade full time since there is something else that is taking away his time. Most of the traders I have come across trade part time.

I would not advice a person to make Forex trading his full-time job because it is a very risky job and despite having the three requirements you suggest, one can still make looses. I would advice someone who is interested in Forex Trading to do it as a part-time job and if ever he is making looses he can still benefits from his monthly salary from his other job.
But if the person has really good experience, knowledge and skills and most of the time he makes profit, then maybe he could make Forex trading his full-time job.

As long you make profit.  It does not matter if you going to earn or loss money in forex. What matter is that you are learning each time you trade. because in the long run you can eventually make good income in forex. I know its hard to make good living in forex but believe me in the long run you will benefit in this also. So its really does not matter if you trade part time or full time what matter is your earning and learning. 

• 2 weeks later...

good trading skills will help traders to trade effectively and make profits. even in consistent way. if someone willing to become full time traders, mean they are should make themselves knowledgeable and skilled. good result wouldn't come when traders unable to trade effectively and don't know how to minimize the risk in trading.

If I have 25,000 dollars trading capital I can say yes. simply because some how I do earn about 5 to 10% profit each month and its really good to make some good income in here. I do believe that in the long run I can really grow my account big enough to make so much profit. I do know we can handle our account in here and become a big time trader.

You are having big trading capital man. I used to think that it will be hard for any body to trade in forex as a full time job because of the risk. I trade in forex but in a part time and I don't take it as a big job that I will be concentrating on. I don't even have big capital to trade with because I am afraid my greed will make me lose it.

• 4 weeks later...

@Gaban, I think where most people really get it wrong is that they feel they can get all they want from Forex in a day. Yes, they want to make money from Forex but they rarely want to learn. There are those who really dream big and wish to be a better trader but their anxiety wins them.

when people expecting to get high return in short period of time, they are wrong because this business require patient to enabling traders to develop capital. manage the risk necessary since traders will deal with the fact that market complex and dynamic. which not enabling them to always accurate all the time.

Experienced traders who have spent a lot of time trading in Forex can trade full time and even use Forex as their only source of income. In any case, what it means is that without adequate knowledge, trading in Forex is almost a dead end not to talk of trading in it full time or as the only source of income.

traders has option to treat forex as full time or part time. all depend on traders decision. however, will be better if traders do not choose to become full time traders and quit from their main job when they are has no proper skills still to generate consistency in making profit. 

It most often depends on the time and schedule of the trader. But personally, I really think it is better to trade Forex part time if the trader has other things that put some money in the pocket. Forex is such a business that doesn't take away your time and has no effect on the amount of money you make from other sources.

This can be very hard until you get some good experience and is making more gains than losses. A very large capital is also needed. But truly, this is very hard and you may need Upto 5 years before you do Forex full time. I think it can be a very interesting life to do that.

traders can treat forex as part time or full time job. if traders convince with their ability, and trade with high capital, I think won't become a big problem if they are become full time traders. since they are able to become profitable and income high enough to fulfill living expenses.

• 1 month later...

Forex is good business that fits in well in any of them. It depends more on what the trader wants, his level of skills and the way he wants to trade. Trading full time would require more skills since the trader would take it as his only means of livelihood unlike trading in Forex part time and also doing another business.

traders can trade full time when they are prepared with good trading skills and high amount of capital. if traders has adequate knowledge, and even trade with small capital, they can't trade for full time. has no chance to make profit or if able to did that, profit amount small only.