Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

if forex can be used as a full-time job

rizal83

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what we need to know to decide if forex as full time job or not, that is all depend on your time how much time you have to spare in this business, if that is just small amount you can make forex as your full or even part time job, as for student they could make it as part time job, but the potential of forex is bigger when we treat it as full time job.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have skill then that is possible thing to do, full time job could increase the chance of making profit. Aside from that full time job at forex could give them a status as unemployment and hoping that they could get a sustainable income per month or even week.

I think, anyone who want to learn and make practice in forex can trade here. We can try to maximize demo account to make practice in forex. Do not think about whether we can be a full time trader or not. We should focus to improve our skills in forex to get more maximal result here. video tutorials about forex can be used to learn about it.

forex can be used as a full time job since it serve big profit potential. however, require skills and strategy, when we are want to achieve success level. no chance to make good result when we are has no good knowledge, strategy and experience. trading and make profit will be very difficult to do.

forex can be used as a full time job since it serve big profit potential. however, require skills and strategy, when we are want to achieve success level. no chance to make good result when we are has no good knowledge, strategy and experience. trading and make profit will be very difficult to do.

As you said as long as there's enough skills and strategy to make profit you can treat this business as full time job, no one could forcing you to think forex as part time job. Also i think as full time jod your forex earning could be higher.

we can work for full or part time only. it according to our necessities and goal. when we are has main day job or activities, we will perform part time trading, tried to make profits by use swing or long position technique. while if we are work professionally on this business, we will trade for full time.

Forex can be a full-time trade if we take it seriuos.It is a matter of joining many trading platforms and there you go.You can always make a lot if you practise your trade well with a good working plan in place.Forex is alway a business and its better that most of the online jobs.I would recomment it for anyone who has a passion for an online profession.

If it truly fetches you some good stream of income, then absolutely nothing stops you from making it a business that you can trust. Forex is good business and it is also a business where you can earn well from it. That said, it is wise enough to take it as one which you can make a better thing from when you work hard.

we can make forex as a full time job. but it is not easy to make forex as a full-time job. we should have a psychology, a lot of experience, knowledge and good trading skills. for it if we want to make forex as the full time job we must continue to learn and practice trading with good

if we are want to gain good result over the complex market, we should learn how to trade effective. tried hard to understand how the market behave in order to make us able to measuring trend, momentum and changes. the key lies on our patience. if we are trade at the best timing only, or put reasons, has chance that trades end up with profit result.

If it truly fetches you some good stream of income, then absolutely nothing stops you from making it a business that you can trust. Forex is good business and it is also a business where you can earn well from it. That said, it is wise enough to take it as one which you can make a better thing from when you work hard.

Even also it fetches us some good stream of income we still can do that as part time job. Forex does not want you to stay in front of your computer for so many hours, you can just point a right time to trade for example only during Opening up the middle session of NY session. With that you don't have to trade and still be able to fetch good stream of income.

• 2 months later...

we can make forex as a full time job as forex is a business that has a lot of advantages. But to make forex as the full time  job is not easy because forex is high risk, we need a process to make forex as a full time job

I also concur with you, making forex as full time job is not as easy as we may think. Forex itself inherently has high risk but making it full time where we must trade with it over and over again also we did it daily would be so much exhausting for us, only someone with a lot of experience which can do that.

I think forex can be used as a full-time job as long as we meet several requirements as follows:

1.we should have good calculation in managing trade risk

2.must have profit targets on a monthly basis

3.we must have substantial capital

how is your opinion

According to me forex trading can easily become a full time business for everyone. But the most important requirement for this is knowledge and experience. A newbie trader cannot work on forex as full time business. However a professional trader can easily do this. Because he/she has good understanding about forex market. So they can easily get benefit from this business as full time.

• 2 weeks later...

According to me forex trading can easily become a full time business for everyone. But the most important requirement for this is knowledge and experience. A newbie trader cannot work on forex as full time business. However a professional trader can easily do this. Because he/she has good understanding about forex market. So they can easily get benefit from this business as full time.

I do agree with knowledge and experience, first because with enermous experience and knowledge that you got from many sources including your practice you will be able to treat forex better and making it full time would be easier, your profit would be higher too.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex is my full source of income right now. But it does not mean that I am a full time trader. Simply because I can't be consider a full time trader if I am not paid per hour. I am an investor in forex trading and not a trader who getting paid by banks or financial institution or by someone else so that I will trade.

• 3 weeks later...

I do agree with knowledge and experience, first because with enermous experience and knowledge that you got from many sources including your practice you will be able to treat forex better and making it full time would be easier, your profit would be higher too.

Well somehow that if we need more money i think treat forex as full time job is a good idea. But the defenition of full time job isn't clear here, is that a job where you need to trade from 9-5 or another terms, maybe you could make it clear for all of us here since you have your own defenition it seems.

@sidejob: Even when you are treating forex as part time job i think you still be able to earn money more than your main job. So i come with conclusion that part time or full time does not make much change, my friend earns around $100-$300 per month, but treat this job as part time job, he only trade max around 5-6 times per month.

• 2 weeks later...

forex can be used as a full-time job because forex is a business that has a high risk then to be able to make forex as a full time job so we need skills and psychology well. Therefore, try to always improve trading skills so well that we will make forex as a full time job

@sidejob: Even when you are treating forex as part time job i think you still be able to earn money more than your main job. So i come with conclusion that part time or full time does not make much change, my friend earns around $100-$300 per month, but treat this job as part time job, he only trade max around 5-6 times per month.

Well if you say so that is really true, and i see that you have some point. I know that FX itself has nice profitability rate compared to the other business, as full time job this is one of the lucractive and most promising business where you can trade just from home.

• 1 month later...

forex can be used as a full-time job as long as we have enough ability, experience and good psychological condition, so then we will be able to manage capital trading. for it if we want to make forex as work full time job then we need to prepare well