Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

if forex can be used as a full-time job

rizal83

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex is an uncertain market. Certainly, it is not possible to determine exactly when it will be profitable. But most importantly, the traders can be successful and they can make a decent profit from forex. But you can't say that other traders are at the same milestone or become successful. Only those who have knowledge can earn money properly.  That why most brokers like Eurotrader provide free educational resources.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex trading career, work or business can be called, because you can earn money from Forex gain loss both of them, so my opinion Forex job, work or business can be, i do not think Forex hobby, because you can not earn money from the hobby, but toward the hobby much money, can not exchange money.

Yes Forex can considered as full time job but you have to accept the fact that there won't be stability. You can have months with negative returns and it can be frustrating. That's why I diversify my trading with Hotforex and use their signal copy service, PAMM and also trade myself. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...