Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

if forex can be used as a full-time job

rizal83

before we actually get a consistent profit in forex, it would be better if we choose forex sabagai part-time job. As we know that forex is risky business. So that when we lose a lot of money in forex, we still have an extra income.

i guess for newbies it better if they can spend more time with the market and trade forex full time when they are learning about the market,but if they have being able to make constant profit from the market,they can not stop trading full time and trade the market as a pert-time job.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ok for pro who makes like $10k or more per month. If you make more than $10k per month, then you don't need to make more than that to survive so you don't need to work. If you make a lot of money, then there is no reason to work at all cause you might make less in a job. You might make like so much more in forex than in a normal job and you can do that quickly and painlessly in forex. But its not possible for newbie to do forex full time since doing it full time could cause them full time loss plus job loss too due to lack of experiences. 

The future companies can be able to trade forex full-time and you are correct in that there are those are rightfully doing so. It just would not be the ideal situation for me because I would personally like to trade forex on a part-time basis and still get to maintain different sources of earnings aside of forex to diversify.

I see that if I would be able to develop my skills because I have more experience then I would definitely I want to make forex as a full time job but for now I don't think I would be able top do that as I'm still trying to keep on learning well.

Actually trading for fulltime actually is a possible thing to do, and many people already do that thing, I really wondering if TS don't know about this, or maybe in his/her countries, there isn't other trader that trade for fulltime. For me this condition is far away for me, I am still not having enough skill to be full time on.

The future companies can be able to trade forex full-time and you are correct in that there are those are rightfully doing so. It just would not be the ideal situation for me because I would personally like to trade forex on a part-time basis and still get to maintain different sources of earnings aside of forex to diversify.

Its smart to diversify your sources of income so you don't sit there and pray on forex. Its great to earn in forex but I feel like I'm praying for it sometimes and I could wait the entire day and not make as much so I rather do it part time. I also like to have a steady source of income so I can have something to depend on. I also think that it makes you mentally unhealthy if you only have one source of income so diversifying it is ideal. It will help us out a lot to depend on many things. I think it also give us more money to invest in forex too. 

It's known that full-time trader usually have better skill rather than others, which already think that trading become the part of their life or as their jobs, and if they truly want to make forex as their main job I think they should have good skill and the only way to attain that kind of skill people need to have more experience in trading aside from talent.

Sure it's possible to become a full-time trader and the benefit is that the more that you are trading you will be able to acquire even more experience and better your skills in the process. Even as an experienced trader that was trading part-time you will be able to learn things that can increase your profit.

Sure it's possible to become a full-time trader and the benefit is that the more that you are trading you will be able to acquire even more experience and better your skills in the process. Even as an experienced trader that was trading part-time you will be able to learn things that can increase your profit.

if you are pro that is yours to choose if you want to make forex as your primary job, but I must say that forex have higher risk and then before take this job as your primary job you must be prepare with the risk that you will get later when you do something like this. And for me there is no any fault to make forex as primary job.

Experts in forex trading can surely make a living from Forex trading so you can make Forex trading as your full time job because you may earn more than what you can earn with your offline job if you can focus more with your Forex trading career so if you think that you are capable of, then go ahead.

For me I see no reason why forex cannot be used as a full time job. So far the individual knows ways he or she could be benefiting or let me better say earning big from it then why shouldn't he or she make it a full time thing. Forex is interesting for those who know it is. There are some people making profits that even their jobs cannot give to them. I think making it a full time job might not be advisable to newbie.

For me I see no reason why forex cannot be used as a full time job. So far the individual knows ways he or she could be benefiting or let me better say earning big from it then why shouldn't he or she make it a full time thing. Forex is interesting for those who know it is. There are some people making profits that even their jobs cannot give to them. I think making it a full time job might not be advisable

trading can really be done as full time job like you have said and to do that one need to have proper understand the concept of trading,though trading is not easy but we need to be very careful when trading the market,so it not something we can wake up and think we can trade full time,we need to develop our trading skills gradually before taking it as a full time job

Well, the amount of knowledge and experience will surely guide you on whether to go into forex on a fulltime or part-time basis. For starters and intermediate traders it would be better to trade part-time in my point of view because then you will still have other sources of incomes to fall back on or even fund your trading.

To achieve the target profit per month is required to have a large capital so that the target can be realized. But not only capital but how that we do not experience a loss so our monthly profit target can be achieved, and therefore we have to really know and understand how to implement trading strategies.

forex can be a fulltime job provided you have 2 years worth of studying and enough money to start new accounts if your past ones fail...

if my own to become a good trader can make a profit and be consistent in your trading then you have to do full time trading using if you can not get a trade with consistent profits, then you do not have to trade with a full-time

if my own to become a good trader can make a profit and be consistent in your trading then you have to do full time trading using if you can not get a trade with consistent profits, then you do not have to trade with a full-time

I agree with you, if we can get a consistent profit forex then we can make it work anyway. But getting consistent pofit not easy. We should have a lot of knowledge and trading skills well. I for now, just to make forex as a part-time job.

• 5 weeks later...

If I have 25,000 dollars trading capital I can say yes. simply because some how I do earn about 5 to 10% profit each month and its really good to make some good income in here. I do believe that in the long run I can really grow my account big enough to make so much profit. I do know we can handle our account in here and become a big time trader.

basically traders have chance to make trading for living. however, require high amount of capital to enabling them to get decent profit in trading. if traders have small capital only, make forex for living won't work because traders will get low profit only in trading. before traders quit from their main job and start career as full time trader, make sure that they are trading with high capital and sufficient skills. 

right, every trader has an opportunity to make forex trading for a living. But it's not an easy thing to do. given the very high risk of forex. If you want to trade for living then we have to get a consistent profit. With a consistent profit then we can meet everyday life.