Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

if forex can be used as a full-time job

rizal83

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my opinion to achieve the target profit per month is required to have a large capital so that the target can be realized. but not only capital but how that we do not experience a loss so our monthly profit target can be achieved, and therefore we have to really know and understand how to implement trading strategies and manage good financial management so get a goal we want to achieve.

therefore to make forex as a permanent job then we should really have a good preparation in terms of trading strategy and in terms of financial management because it will allow us to get a profit consistently on a monthly basis in our trade with this we would not need concerned with all kinds of losses that exist in our trade because we've been able to handle it well

You must have the right skills and experience to back you up besides substantial amount of capital if you want to go into forex on a full-time basis. For me I would also prefer that I show some consistent profits from trader over a long period of time if I were to look at forex being the main source of income for me because I would know then that I can sustain profits.

indeed at the core we must have a good ability to be able to make forex is beneficial to us and also to make forex as a full-time job because we know to profit in forex is not easy if we only rely on capital that we have even though we have the capital great even without a skill will make us run the risk of losing a large

Well, forex is an unpredictable market and there is never a chance to earn profits on regular basis. So taking forex as a full time job can be risky as there will be times when you will be in a loss rather than in profits in several times and taking forex as the only income source can be dangerous.

very true if the market movements that can not be accurately predicted but we can make forex as our main work with long-term investment by using a large amount of capital because if we have a very strong capital resilience then we will not get a loss at all even though we had a very large floating minus and indeed the risk that we will be able we will be waiting a long time to wait for prices to come back again as it was the original price

if you have a large capital indeed we could use a long-term strategy but what if you only use a small capital whether to use a long-term strategy, because the long-term strategy is very risky at all when we suffered a loss because of the capital that is used is small. therefore if you want to be trading forex as the main livelihood, we must first master the forex trading, if we have a profit every day in forex trading although using only a small capital someday we can also use a large capital through profits.

• 2 weeks later...

What I can see here, there are many people, not too many, but quite good, and they are doing Forex trading as the main job, main business. Forex for living is for them. Few of them is my friend here. They are doing good and not bad in Forex trading though. So, this is the fact.

Well, forex is an unpredictable market and there is never a chance to earn profits on regular basis. So taking forex as a full time job can be risky as there will be times when you will be in a loss rather than in profits in several times and taking forex as the only income source can be dangerous.

Not only is it risky but it can also be stressful for the trader as well if they try to do it on a more full-time basis. Having forex as the only income source would be quite indeed but it will add pressure to the trader as you realise that your livelihood is depend on you making profits from the trades. It doesnt make that you cannot succeed though.

The proof we can see on who is doing Forex as the full time job is if we go to the future companies. There are so many full time forex trader. They make money only from Forex trader. Either trading using his own money or like trading using the investors' money. But they are focus on forex trading

• 4 weeks later...

I dont disagree that one can be able to trade forex full-time and you are correct in that there are those are rightfully doing so. It just would not be the ideal situation for me because I would personally like to trade forex on a part-time basis and still get to maintain different sources of earnings aside of forex to diversify.

• 2 weeks later...

trading for fulltime actually is a possible thing to do, and many people already do that thing, i really wondering if TS don't know about this, or maybe in his/her countries, there isn't other trader that trade for fulltime. for me this condition is far away for me, i am still not have enough skill to be full time trader

But you have started already to learn Forex by gaining trading experience? Because, you will not really have skills in trading if you did not have started any in demo or real trading with the implementation of your trading strategy. Actually, for me, there's no problem being a full timer should we should think that this will not mean that we can have great profits for doing so because, it is not.

from what i see that full-time trader usually have better skill rather than others, which already think that trading become the part of their life or as their jobs, and if they truly want to make forex as their main job i think they should have good skill and the only way to attain that kind of skill people need to have more experience in trading aside from talent, but i think talent don't have big impact in improvement of our skills

Well, its possible to become a full-time trader and the benefit is that the more that you are trading you will be able to acquire even more experience and better your skills in the process. Even as an experienced trader that was trading part-time you will be able to learn things that can increase your profit to loss ratio.

Well, its possible to become a full-time trader and the benefit is that the more that you are trading you will be able to acquire even more experience and better your skills in the process. Even as an experienced trader that was trading part-time you will be able to learn things that can increase your profit to loss ratio.

This is true. If we spend more time to trade on Forex here, then we will have more and more experience to know about how the market goes here. Because usually the market will go in the same trend. But, sometimes is not the same. We will know it by the time we trade

i think if we spend more time in forex then we will have higher chance to earn as fulltime traders, mostly from what i find in my country that fulltime trader usually spend time for more than 5 hours, and they already earn from it and use it for their living, and i see they don't have much complain until now

• 2 weeks later...

everyone have their decision to do that, if you are pro that is yours to choose if you want to make forex as your primary job, but i must say that forex have higher risk and then before take this job as your primary job you must be prepare with the risk that you will get later when you do something like this. and for me there is no any fault to make forex as primary job as i see some people can earn better live with forex