Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that LR has been abused also by scammers. it is easy to open an LR account. although it has been abused by scammers, it will not be good if they would be strict. cause i still find it convenient to use LR as it is without verification and limitation.

Just to ask if I have shared this link here before, or if you guys have seen this link before -- http://www.talkgold....ad.php?t=352988

It is about the safety of Liberty Reserve after a handful of customers got their LR accounts hacked recently. What do you guys think of this ?

strange, when i try the way that one of the members there, i find out LR don't leak our another data like email, YM, and many other thing and it is hidden from public, the only thing exposed is name of our account and our account number. i think that people maybe forget that before he could shared the email.

@indieover: lr already abused by many scammer before i think mostly people here know, if you can see how hyip admin in action LOL, stole members money with this payment processors

So that means their information were leaked out due to the customers' negligence ? Or perhaps they used their email address and information to sign up for accounts at HYIP websites, and their information were sold to the bad guys. Hard to tell...Maybe their issues are not in full with hidden facts...

and beside of that thing , there are many people said their account get hacked, it seems that they have some kind of trojan horse there, so that is why many of them get hacked so easily, i think that is the reason why we should updated our antivirus or use the alternatives OS like Linux. so far my LR account still fine and i don't have any problem with that thing

and beside of that thing , there are many people said their account get hacked, it seems that they have some kind of trojan horse there, so that is why many of them get hacked so easily, i think that is the reason why we should updated our antivirus or use the alternatives OS like Linux. so far my LR account still fine and i don't have any problem with that thing

I see. So lets just say their computer itself is infected with virus/trojan horse but the user doesn't know about it at all, or lets just say they login to their accounts in public computers, which has keylogger in them...Yeah Linux is safe to use, but I am not very familiar with it though. Which one you are using, Ubuntu ?

yeah, when i wan to do online bussiness except for forex, i used ubuntu :D, well apart from that thing it will be better if people keep updated their OS also antivirus so something like keylogger will never steal our LR data, but if i don't make any mistake that LR have virtual keyboard so we don't need to type it by keyboard, right? i think it will prevent keylogger

yeah, when i wan to do online bussiness except for forex, i used ubuntu :D, well apart from that thing it will be better if people keep updated their OS also antivirus so something like keylogger will never steal our LR data, but if i don't make any mistake that LR have virtual keyboard so we don't need to type it by keyboard, right? i think it will prevent keylogger

Yes. It will really prevent keylogger that is the purpose of having a virtual keyboard. It seems to add more security to our LR accounts especially those people who are in big business online using liberty reserve.

I can see much changes in liberty reserve as we can now change our own passwords with what ever we like,so its really great.well the days when libertyreserve use to be my primary payment processor is gone,i don't use it that much now.

Yes. It will really prevent keylogger that is the purpose of having a virtual keyboard. It seems to add more security to our LR accounts especially those people who are in big business online using liberty reserve.

that is right, so why i said it is better to use virtual keyboard for LR because it will make us feel more safe rather than type with my own keyboard, because the risk for that thing is high, but if you have Antivirus you can access LR safely :D

that is right, so why i said it is better to use virtual keyboard for LR because it will make us feel more safe rather than type with my own keyboard, because the risk for that thing is high, but if you have Antivirus you can access LR safely :D

Yeah. But I just seldom open my LR account because I am just looking through my email if there are new notifications from LR with regards to my account, I can easily see it in my inbox. For me, If there is no important transaction that uses LR then avoid opening your LR account most often to be safe. Email notifications would be the best in checking transactions from LR.

Yeah. But I just seldom open my LR account because I am just looking through my email if there are new notifications from LR with regards to my account, I can easily see it in my inbox. For me, If there is no important transaction that uses LR then avoid opening your LR account most often to be safe. Email notifications would be the best in checking transactions from LR.

i think many payment processors also do the same thing so i don't see something special with that thing, but since LR have many problem with their account got hacked by someone and also LR phising things, i think that feature will be helpful for them

I again seen another phishing email in gmail well obviously I don't used LR in that gmail lol. Well so far, I always sell my LR funds to my trusted exchangers. Only then I need to sell them my LR funds bigger because of the exchange rate will be different or vary.

I again seen another phishing email in gmail well obviously I don't used LR in that gmail lol. Well so far, I always sell my LR funds to my trusted exchangers. Only then I need to sell them my LR funds bigger because of the exchange rate will be different or vary.

yesterday i get one :D, and when i opened it they offered some hyip site lol, i don't know what coming up into their mind, it will better if they advertise through other site rather than spamming members email,i think i should changed my email to Gmail now

Yeah you are right i dont have time for phising emails. Lr is safe enough and i think their security are more stronger than Ap and thats really great. Lr is widely used and most online merchant have already seen the reason they need to use this processor

Yeah you are right i dont have time for phising emails. Lr is safe enough and i think their security are more stronger than Ap and thats really great. Lr is widely used and most online merchant have already seen the reason they need to use this processor

but i wonder why many members get their account hacked rather than Alertpay, lol. so far for me this payment processor security is not different rather than other payment processor so i don't think LR is bad than AP but they are just equal, and for merchant are you kidding on me? they don't have any chargebacks feature, it will make them easier to bully us LOL and the money lost forever

I agree with that. I think LR is the most secure payment processors compared to other payment processors on the web. That is the main reason also why many people will choose LR among any other payment processors and the fees are quite low also.

I also got phising email regarding LR, which was first one ever. Sure it went directly to spam folder, but as I check that one semi-regularly anyway (using HushMail for LR, so it blocks legit emails sometimes) I noted the "Your Liberty Reserve account is frozen" subject and opened it. As I just got payment via LR prior, I was a bit dumbfounded about that, but seeing that they wanted me to access "sci.libertyrcscrve.com" and the shown returnpath was to Hotmail, I just knew that it was fake.

I hope they too will change their name to something alot easier to type online.Alertpay is about to do that,they too should follow.We need a better name and better services from this payment processor.But they should not change the security options on their site.

LR is really a good payment processor online =) the transaction fee is low, and it is easy to add fund to it. if in my country, i can simply add fund to it by using internet banking or go to the atm to settle the payment =) and just within 5 minutes i can receive fund in my LR account.

I hope they too will change their name to something alot easier to type online.Alertpay is about to do that,they too should follow.We need a better name and better services from this payment processor.But they should not change the security options on their site.

alertpay is going to change their name to payza. but i am prefer the name as alertpay since it is more nicer =) but anyway, hope that the payza will have more option to be used =)

Easier? I can't really see anything hard in "Liberty Reserve", and it actually sounds quite prestigious if you ask me. AlertPay going to "Payza" is very bad move from their behalf - wonder why they can't just keep the already established brand? Sure AP has gotten some bad karma about their CC issues and all, but it's not going away just by changing the name of the service anyway.

Service-wise only thing I'd like for LR to incorporate would be a way to withdraw the funds to CC (and obviously, fund LR account with one). Sure that goes a bit against the whole way that LR works on, but that's the only thing I'm missing from their services.

Well, in terms of LR they are surely great in having the Libertyreserve. As they have been used in different programs and easy to do and really made so many ways to have our funds sold to trusted exchangers. So far, we can say that LR is one of the used in the businesses and hopefully I can more of LR funds lol.

Easier? I can't really see anything hard in "Liberty Reserve", and it actually sounds quite prestigious if you ask me. AlertPay going to "Payza" is very bad move from their behalf - wonder why they can't just keep the already established brand? Sure AP has gotten some bad karma about their CC issues and all, but it's not going away just by changing the name of the service anyway.

Service-wise only thing I'd like for LR to incorporate would be a way to withdraw the funds to CC (and obviously, fund LR account with one). Sure that goes a bit against the whole way that LR works on, but that's the only thing I'm missing from their services.

? read his posts carefully, he said easier to type :D, which one you prefer to type www .libertyreserve.com or payza.com? :D, but i think that is good idea but also not quite important for now and i see they don't have anything to change, since this is their brand until now and people already know much about LR