Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

Yes, we will have email regarding the problem with the account as well as the transactions notifications. This is usually important to me because it really saves time to post those transactions in different sites.

hmm it is good too, withe email notification at least we don't have to login into our LR account and enter so much security things just for post the payment proof :D, many members prefer this way, but you must make sure your email account is don't have any problem with security

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Trickster wait, so now whenever you receive funds into your LR, they send you an email with the invoice and everything? How come I don't get that. Well. to be fair I havent received one for a long time and cant exactly remember, But yes like you said, it would be convenient for ppl to just log in to the email and copy and past the payment proof, rather than going through all the steps just to login to LR

@Trickster wait, so now whenever you receive funds into your LR, they send you an email with the invoice and everything? How come I don't get that. Well. to be fair I havent received one for a long time and cant exactly remember, But yes like you said, it would be convenient for ppl to just log in to the email and copy and past the payment proof, rather than going through all the steps just to login to LR

yes, that is right, but i don't check them regulary like many of my friend in PTP forum, and that is very helpful for us to dude, and i think you should activated that feature, and to post payment proof only need to login to email account rather than our LR account

Newbies may not know about the feature perhaps it will be good if Liberty reserve will activate the feature by default because will agree with this because we are receiving an important notification and could really save time and helps lessen the chances of being hacked.

Newbies may not know about the feature perhaps it will be good if Liberty reserve will activate the feature by default because will agree with this because we are receiving an important notification and could really save time and helps lessen the chances of being hacked.

i think that is a good choice too, and it will help the newbies to get their account not to be hacked easily. but it seems that LR will think about that if we ask them or at least send email to them and ask about that things, it will be very helpful for them

Ever since the addition of invoice notification after every transactions, LR has been so much

advantage to me. I don't really focus my interest to any other payment system, since LR is given

me much of the features i needed from a payment system. Am, using the notification too, to spare

me the time to login and get my payment proof.

Ever since the addition of invoice notification after every transactions, LR has been so much

advantage to me. I don't really focus my interest to any other payment system, since LR is given

me much of the features i needed from a payment system. Am, using the notification too, to spare

me the time to login and get my payment proof.

for many members they are still a good payment processor because they don't know where do you come from as long as you want to created account here that is fine, just need email and then we can get account here and then use it for get some bucks from earning online program

@niger: that is lie, i will never believe something like that, hacking tools or whatever they are is bad thing that only will stole our own account data, i already meet many thing like this before and all of them useless and also dangerous

GET FREE $100 TO YOUR LIBERTYRESERVE ACCOUNT BEFORE THE END OF TOMORROW BY USING a software and it works by using the loophole created on Liberty Reserve server when they formerly launched the survey feedback program back in 2011. Although the survey has ended but the software still works it simply injects a code to the database convincing it that you've won $100 for that month and the server has no option than to oblige to add $100 to your liberty reserve account.

To get $100 in your LR account before the end of today just simply go to

http:// createlr.blogspot.com

I seriously do not know what is your motive of sharing this here. Have you even tried it before sharing it with us ? To all members, do not believe in this ! This is nonsense and unrealistic at all ! Don't be fooled and end up having your account hacked + money gone

GET FREE $100 TO YOUR LIBERTYRESERVE ACCOUNT BEFORE THE END OF TOMORROW BY USING a software and it works by using the loophole created on Liberty Reserve server when they formerly launched the survey feedback program back in 2011. Although the survey has ended but the software still works it simply injects a code to the database convincing it that you've won $100 for that month and the server has no option than to oblige to add $100 to your liberty reserve account.

To get $100 in your LR account before the end of today just simply go to

http:// createlr.blogspot.com

So does it mean phishing emails are not working anymore because you are now manually do phishing in forums. You are then failed to do so! We need to report this member as it simply trying to hack an LR account.

i see that thing in some forum before, that is so funny to see something like that, they/he though that many people could fall to something like that. but in this forum i think that LR trick would never make members fall here

Well, change the topic. It seems I'm going to have my 2nd LR account. Anyone have tried to have other account in LR? Is it allowed to use the same email. As I need it for a forum also in order for me to use LR withdrawal.

i ever created an account for my friend and you cannot use the same email unless you change the email in your first LR account :D, i also have plan to have another LR that have X**** , and i will use for the exchanging purpose

I had made second account in liberty reserve but I forgot my account info and I'm not interested to use that anyway. As one liberty reserve account is more than enough for me. some members with big amount usually open another account to divide the money in their different accounts.

Actually, i created another account but i haven't used it yet because i still feel safe with my LR account and once, i've reach a good amount of funds i usually exchange it but if you have some other important purpose then that's good.

yeah, i think everyone have their own purpose when they want to use this payment processors,but i see some investors in HYIP have about 2 account and some exchanger in my country also have one account since they changed their previous LR from U to X.

i ever created an account for my friend and you cannot use the same email unless you change the email in your first LR account :D, i also have plan to have another LR that have X**** , and i will use for the exchanging purpose

Hmm, isn't that you will going to have some requirements to have X LR account. Well, seems I do get it now that I need to use another email account for another LR account. I see that they are do some fixed things here that's why I can't edit my personal name here. lol.

Well, if you are using a Gmail then just simply put a dot just like this r.iddy@gmail.com there's no difference but it's a different email but the mail will be send to riddy@gmail.com. So, that you don't need to create another email account to register for a new LR account and also you can manage it easily.

LR has been my number one payment processor and i have used it in many online earning opportunities and i have even make a good exchange with it with xchangers and i must confess lr is trul the best. Hopefully to earn more big cash with it.

no doubt about that, as we can see LR accepted in many online earning field. but i rarely see they accepted in any merchant site which i think also could be a good potential earning for them so they get many people more to use their service

I think LR is more popular to this online investment features, which only PTP and HYIP has made it to be. Like, online shoping and some other online merchants do not accept lr, which i would like them to add, these way, they will have more users to their system. Anyway, i like most the simple they are running this site without too many offer of features.

I think LR is more popular to this online investment features, which only PTP and HYIP has made it to be. Like, online shoping and some other online merchants do not accept lr, which i would like them to add, these way, they will have more users to their system. Anyway, i like most the simple they are running this site without too many offer of features.

more users and more scammer or naughty buyer, if you place them in merchant i am sure that many people who always do fraud will trying to use this payment processor to scamming the seller or buyer and then they cannot do chargebacks, and it will lead to loss