Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

So it is perseverance isn't it? People need it and that is what make each single trader survive that is what you want to say here? For me forex is a new way to earn, an investment that i hope sooner and of course in long term would bring more benefit for me, more profit and better standard of life to me so i treat it seriously even i trade in leisure time, i don't have to be such a strict one.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex is for me because I like forex , I do work in forex trading this business works well for me. I do not get this level of success in a less time. If one is passionate to work in forex business it will prove a best business. All people are not easy with forex  because this business is risky , we have to manage this risk with skill.

@gaban: I think the thread is specifically talk about is forex for me? Well forex is for you or not depend on you, depend on your strategy and your skill and the most important one is your determination. Many traders may have potential but don't have determination and just with few losses already said it is their end.

It will not always be. That's you said chance for the profits or big money but will always have the losses also or not having profits at all. For me, we should think carefully if we will truly be in Forex a good business for us. And also I can think of only the potential for those who are good in dealing trades and analyze the market so, there are skills needed here as well. 

I am not sure but it seems that if a trader lose TOO MUCH means that he/she already lose a lot of money and in the gravy situation. In this case, if someone already into that condition we should think twice to move or to create a new account with fresh amount of capital could justified many conditions.

• 5 months later...

If foreign exchange is not for you then you will lose so much and you feel like you should quit from this business sooner. But if you are someone who don't like risk or prefer something safe, cannot trade because of religious preference or any myths you've ever heard, well forex is actually not for you. Fx is for risk taker.

If foreign exchange is not for you then you will lose so much and you feel like you should quit from this business sooner. But if you are someone who don't like risk or prefer something safe, cannot trade because of religious preference or any myths you've ever heard, well forex is actually not for you. Fx is for risk taker

Hey, which broker can you recommend me for trading? I'm choosing from FXCM and Hotforex? What do you think - which is better

Forex srtill become my favourite business, actually I knows forex already few year ago, although I am not as good trader because only treat forex as part time business and not always i can making profit in my trades, but this is still as reliable and promising business as source income

Hey, which broker can you recommend me for trading? I'm choosing from FXCM and Hotforex? What do you think - which is better

Well i am not him(sidejob) but i'm interested in your posts so this is why i replied to yours. By the way what kind of brokers you want? Is that low spread brokers? or just a well-regulated broker, if latter is the reason then well-regulated broker like FXDD or Dukascopy are what you're looking for. Well i don't recommend Hotforex but FXCM is good i recommend it, well regulated and also offers better way for us to withdraw our own money. There are some big traders who trade with 4-5 digits bucks or even more .

• 3 weeks later...

forex for me is a business that really helps to be able to increase revenue. Forex is a business that has a lot of risks and therefore, we need to be able to have a lot of skill to manage capital well. We can start this business with a small capital

forex for me is a business that really helps to be able to increase revenue. Forex is a business that has a lot of risks and therefore, we need to be able to have a lot of skill to manage capital well. We can start this business with a small capital

Well, as long as we can manage the funds and the risks really well, we can gather some profits effectively on real trading.

If you are a hardworker and want to do a trading then forex is the most suitable place for you at least you can make some bucks here without even need to sweat. The hardest part of forex is actually how to manage the risk after that then how to analyze the market will be the next problem. Also make sure you have backup, since this business is high risk business.

If you are a hardworker and want to do a trading then forex is the most suitable place for you at least you can make some bucks here without even need to sweat. The hardest part of forex is actually how to manage the risk after that then how to analyze the market will be the next problem. Also make sure you have backup, since this business is high risk business.

We need to improve our skills if we want to earn more profit. Demo account can be place to make our skills be better because we can hone. Experience we get should be used as lesson.

We need to improve our skills if we want to earn more profit. Demo account can be place to make our skills be better because we can hone. Experience we get should be used as lesson.

Well, at least you got some experiences through demo account that involves no risks at all to your investment but you can train yourself.

Well nothing can stop us if we decide to earn from forex but before that please consider are you really worthy to trade in forex, if that is true you aren't worthy then don't do that forget about it. If you are worthy in this case you want to spend your time and learn more about forex even you  know the risk of this business , i think you are totally welcome to this business.

Sure everyone is welcome to this business but the result usually cruel, some people start to realize that forex is too hard for them and not suitable. Some even start to think forex as gambling or even hate forex itself. This question is great, saying is forex for me wil give us some enlightment.

Sure everyone is welcome to this business but the result usually cruel, some people start to realize that forex is too hard for them and not suitable. Some even start to think forex as gambling or even hate forex itself. This question is great, saying is forex for me wil give us some enlightment? One thing that i know is that forex is good depend on the person who want to trade with it.

Sure everyone is welcome to this business but the result usually cruel, some people start to realize that forex is too hard for them and not suitable. Some even start to think forex as gambling or even hate forex itself. This question is great, saying is forex for me wil give us some enlightment? One thing that i know is that forex is good depend on the person who want to trade with it.

Well, we need to be more patient in order to gather some experiences on forex trading. Evaluate it in the end of trading session so that we can fox our trading skills far better.

Not just patience but also the right timing. If you keep losing your money you will get nothing even experience won't be something pleasure to you.I agree with what gaban said evaluation is truly important as the part of our reflection towards our trading, this benefit us greatly and may change of our behavior in future.

Back to the topic, i think that forex is really open for everyone but with some criteria, i mean some people different in the way they approach someone to trade with it. Forex for me is nice and i think it could be for me, my earning so far isn't big but i can say overall i am under impression that if i keep my performance like this someday i will have better income with forex.

I think here is a great place for anyone to earn some extra cash while they are in other jobs. It gives a chance to learn and earn at the same time.

Yes forex business also as one business that can giving additional income if any trader already they understand how to make money with forex, but of course to become profitable trader required long time process and indeed not easy, and might forex although opened for everyone but not everyone will suitable with forex trading