Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

working of forex is very simple but not eash that every person can do it those who earn money by trading have manny skills about forex work .we have to analysis the market before makeing trade analysis the market gave us idea abuot the current position wheather the market goes up or down so we get idea and then we place a order in the market

@myname: Well forex for me is also not that hard nor much simple thing that i could learn but one thing that i know that forex is high risk business but also give us more income, and i can earn well there if i spend more time and trade carefully with taking risk intelligently. I choose this field because i simply don't have to work from other place aside from my home.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex for me is just another job the only difference that the workspace is at dekstop or computer that we are using and we can do our job through anywhere or anytime we want. One thing that make more difference between offline job and forex that we don't need offcie with forex.

That is true it is just another job and i also agree that the difference is only at the place we work, which come from our PC but the risk for sure also different. Forex has high risk while job like civil servant is less risk since you don't have to invest any money just your time, but in forex we need to invest those all.

• 2 weeks later...

My dream job and also the main job that i do right now, first because it is easy in the terms i don't have to go office so i just could stay at home, second it only needs internet, third the return is higher than other business i ever did as part time job.

Forex is a very profitable business, with forex then we will get a lot of money. To start forex does not require huge capital, we can start trading using small capital first, if we could manage capital well then we will benefit in forex

That is true it is just another job and i also agree that the difference is only at the place we work, which come from our PC but the risk for sure also different. Forex has high risk while job like civil servant is less risk since you don't have to invest any money just your time, but in forex we need to invest those all.

You are telling the truth it seems, but civil servant i think is not low risk but med risk business, it is all about performance and if your country is  a strict one they may replace you with the younger or someone who are more dedicated. While in forex you don't have to worry about that kind of thing.

You are telling the truth it seems, but civil servant i think is not low risk but med risk business, it is all about performance and if your country is  a strict one they may replace you with the younger or someone who are more dedicated. While in forex you don't have to worry about that kind of thing.

How did you know about those thing? med risk business? Where you got a lot of benefits from government which comes from taxes the workers and the entire citizen? It is a job with low risk, as long as you can work with and serve the public good. I believe hardworking and normal people can run this job.

Based on other's people experience for sure i am forex trader not but still does not do it fully and still part time. Med risk because if your performance down you  may lose your job and also you still get quite high salary plus health care and many other things to help you or your family life.

But here we talk about forex and i choose forex because it is meaningful for me. With this job i still can earn well and guess what my earning is actually not that high but i have some free time to do anything i want, i even sometimes trade with guitar in my hand. This is why i said forex is meaningful for me.

Forex is very important for me because with forex then I can earn extra income. Forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, therefore we need to be able to trade with the maximum and well, with a small capital we can already trading well

As extra income forex is good, you can earn money from it and proven but how much is it then that is the question because earning money in forex is not easy even as extra income you must be cautious something like predicting foreign exchange market may lead to more losses.

Forex for me is a way to earn. It is a way you can get your knowledge well enough in other that you may get the best from it. It can offer you a means of getting your income off it and it can as well provide you a means of passive income. It is all about how you see Forec and how you also want to relate with it because that is the main thing that determines your success rate.

Well if you say so then it is true, in fact that is also my way to earn at the moment, my total earning mostly comes from foreign exchange, i guess it is around 70% while 30% from the other investment program or others online business, but i think it is risky so diversification is also a good thinking.

• 2 months later...

My dream job and also the main job that i do right now, first because it is easy in the terms i don't have to go office so i just could stay at home, second it only needs internet, third the return is higher than other business i ever did as part time job.

Yes trading is significantly more profitable than other types of business, but high and quick returns are tied with exceptionally high risk of losing your own money. If you can't afford to lose money or don't have money at all to invest then it's definitely not for you. I was starting with 200$ three times with Hotforex and only third time were successful start for me.

With forex then we will be able to get additional income, therefore, we need to be able to continuously improve trading skills are good, so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. because forex is high risk, so to be successful then we need to constantly improve trading skills good

Take it with passion earning from Forex because it is a a way some people get their daily earning. There is the chance of making money in Forex and if by any chance, anyone wants to make something from the market, then it is important that the person looks at what he can gain from it and in this case, know what Forex presents to him.

@myregister: I myself still think forex as important part of my life and thanks to it i can still make profit until now even i must struggling first. It is not easy to create a better trading in forex but once you do that is totally worthed for you. Forex for me and for others might be different but what i want to emphasize here that each people have their own view about forex including me and you.

Forex is for me a business the Sam way that I think that some other people will think of it as a place where they will do their business to make something from it. Forex is a business with good choice of earning because you will end up in getting the best from it when you are really interested in working hard in other to achieve that your aim and make something good from the market.