Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Steady profit daily

gbengustic

I hardly believe in daily profits, not that I'm ruling it out completely but it is almost impossible. Perhaps those that could possible achieve that are those who are basket traders. Having much knowledge in very different pairs and have huge capital.

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its really good to perform scalp or day trading technique, if we are has understanding how to read market. point out momentum and changes. advisable if we are trade on major pairs, since it offering high daily average range of movement. it could exceed more than 100 pips.

Only because we have understanding it does not mean you can just doing something like that, using scalping also does not guaranteed any kind of steady profit daily in forex. High range movement also cannot do it. For me risk management is the only closer way to make it true.

But it does not mean that you as standart can earn money everyday and has steady profit. I rarely see a trader that could win everyday, without need much sacrifice at fist and even they could win everyday that's just for temporary, and they will make a single loss in their lifetime career. Nothing perfect including us, Traders.

when we are has good understanding, we are has ability to read market and circumstances. able to make profit and stand sustainable. however, if we are has no good understanding, we need to stick with training and learning still. mastering trading strategy which enabling us to perform well and gain stable result.

Dream big and also work big. Even though it's something that is very difficult to accomplish, we can't also deny the fact that it is a world of possibilities. When you have a better trading skill, then there is the tendency that you will definitely make a better trader who will earn better.

Dream big and also work big. Even though it's something that is very difficult to accomplish, we can't also deny the fact that it is a world of possibilities. When you have a better trading skill, then there is the tendency that you will definitely make a better trader who will earn better.

Yes, i do agree with you, dream big is easy to do, but the big work is not an easy thing to be done. most traders can only dream, only a few are able to take an action. I think to get stable earning also need more than just a will, it is hard thing and i think could be achieved if our target is low maybe just 10-20 pips.

• 2 weeks later...

To make a stedy profit,have a good plan,targets and implement it to the latter.do ot diverve on the way as this will cause a big distraction on your trade and you will lose.also have patiency.

You named it all dude, steady profit is possible but these variables must support you. In order to attain bigger profit and steady one you should be able to have all these variables in your trading. One thing that i know is that steady profit is not easy to achieve and not just by words.

• 4 months later...

This is what i am calling as delusional, making prodit daily is unreasonable thing happened in forex, maybe you could achieve but this is not forever, there will be at least once you suffer loss, steady profit daily is just like holy grail statement which is not even real.

• 4 years later...

More commonly, high-frequency trades simply pick off dealers posted quotes that are briefly out of line with the market due to slight time delays between trade instructions and execution also known as price latency arbitrage. ForexChief offer fast execution and lowest spread with good slippages for their clients. So, their clients do not need to worry about losing the profit. Popular high frequency strategies include triangular arbitrage and covered interest rate arbitrage. Each case is considered individually, however, the company, acting in accordance with the general rule, does not shift responsibility to its technological providers or liquidity providers, and acts as the entity solely liable to the client.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

How much profit you make depends very much on your timeframe, trading strategy, capital and the amount of time you spend trading. In general, it is better to set a longer-term profit target, or an average daily target, since not every trading day will bring the exact same results.