All Pips

Steady profit daily

gbengustic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

i don't believe in daily profit. i am a trader for so long but did not make daily profit. makes profit some day but huge so i guess this strategy is helping me a lot. i come everyday see the market if find good then place the order otherwise stay quite and don't trade that particular day.

Its indeed possible to have 5 pips per day for scalping. Its going to be an easy task however, when they have the instances that the market or the pair they are trading made suddenly change their trade into huge losses. What I mean is that we can't always have consistent profits even how good our analysis and small target we have in forex trading.

it is possible to get some pips in every day because we know that price movements can certainly reach 5-10pips although price movements are not too active and most importantly, if we want to be consistent in taking advantage despite the advantage that we take very small

especially true once the present world currency prices can not be stable and very hard to for our predictions, so that now we have to do so we will not suffer losses due to unstable market prices then the best way is to close the advantage that we get though profit we get very small, since otherwise we immediately closed when a profit and wait until we determine the minimal gains achieved then it is certain that we are actually going to lose our advantage.

very true what you say more, but that with the system we apply consistently profit with a very small amount at first will make us as a trader can set a good financial management in our trade and with that we will be able to minimize the risk of trading that is, if we can apply it consistently profit then later we will increase our profit target even higher and I think it will become a habit that will benefit our

• 1 month later...

Every thing is possible on the Forex trading here. But, the thing we can see here, it is not easy to make that thing comes true. Specially if we can do it constantly every single day in our trading. Because we know the market is not always moving the same thing. Sometimes even not moving

Likewise me I dont think that profit can come into this market everyday no when talking about forex there is high risk and the market is moving in double direction which means anything can happen there at anytime so we have to be very smart about this and still hope that sometime loss may come.

I do like also to have consistent profit in forex. But the reality is that we can't always have consistency in making profits but we can expect that we are going to have some losses and profits. It's not always possible to have steady profits just think that we are having here ratio or 50/50 chance of making profits. I think it have more chance though, if we have smaller target profits and target pips.

small profit target will be easier to get if traders have a good method to help. during spike and ranging market, small profit target is more reasonable because if trader set high profit in such situation, will be out of their expectation. while if the market move according to the trend, necessary to set higher profit target.

Yes, that will be lower risks also. So, if we aim to have consistent profits we will plan to make smaller target pips or profits. This will make sure that we are not going to do it because we want to but we have planned for it and consider that we can make better results of our trading. Well, just stick to have daily profits and don't make many trades because we don't know our greed will let us have in failure.

• 1 month later...

Even we have only two directions or possible movement of the market it is still impossible to follow it correctly or give a good analysis. Because, with the world always change, the market is continuously making it's movement without knowing it's next direction. What we need to do is to follow and try to make profits even there will be some losses in our trading.

• 3 weeks later...

5 pips is really small if compare to the volatility market offered everyday. you only need good strategy to reach your goal and stick with it. you should also preparing your self when your profit target not fulfilled and even the market lead you to loss sometimes. small profit target is better than high profit target but we also should understand that everything will always not running smoothly.

Well, that does not matter. Because, you can have your own way of trading. We can say that in having 5 or 50 pips gained you will have both the same profits. Which is we have adjust the leverage and capital we have then, pips target will not have difference at all. I do think though, that having smaller pips target meant to shorter the time to accomplish your trade and to have lower risks.

Its good to have daily profit and I'm hoping that I can end up earning good amount each month. Just imagine that in two to three years time I can earn 1,000 dollars a month or more. This is my goal and this is what I want to achieve and so far so good that I'm in the right direction. I'm just hoping though that I can end up making good income to the point that I can reach my goal.

• 2 weeks later...

In this way, we should have expected that daily profits will not going to be possible to gain profits always. Only if we have more trading capital and we have lower target pips I think we can still earn decent amount. So, the more capital we have the better for daily target. And we should have done to keep looking for the bonus for our trading capital.

• 6 months later...

Yes, steady profit is better than losing it all and never have a profit. Its best to build a strategy to have steady profit daily. gaining a little bit of profit daily is better than nothing at all since some can lose every day too. I rather earn a little each day. That will add up somehow. Slowly but surely. I prefer to earn something at least so I just invest modestly. 

• 3 months later...

you are able to get some good pips divorce lawyers atlanta evening due to the fact we realize which value actions are able to accomplish 5-10pips though value actions are not as well lively and many essentially, when you want to always be steady within having benefit rapidly benefit we acquire minuscule.