Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talent god gifted or self earned?

luckyvoy

For those that have the talent to easily grasp te concepts to understand and trade in forex then it wouldcertainly work to their advantage but at the same time talent without the desire to learn and suceed would not help much. In forex we do have the ability to learn and practice to get ahead and become successful.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that have the talent to easily grasp te concepts to understand and trade in forex then it wouldcertainly work to their advantage but at the same time talent without the desire to learn and suceed would not help much. In forex we do have the ability to learn and practice to get ahead and become successful.

if they are self-gifted then they won't have much problem when learn about forex, i think it will take less time for them to master or get some points from forex, i see some people who can earn money from forex, just in one month after they learn, even the profit is not that big but that show that they are self-gifted traders

Its both God gift and learned. God give us the consciousness and its up to use to develop that consciousness to something useful. I have hard time earning in forex right now but I don't blame God for this. I blame myself becuase I know God give me the power to learn and yet I don't use that power to learn in good use as I don't do my best at all. I hope that this year will be my luck year.

To become an expert in Forex trading we may need exceptional talent and intelligence which is God gifted. However to become a successful trader and earn from it a regular income, we need efforts and normal intelligence and skills may suffice.

to become an expert we don't need something like that, what we need is determination, if there is no determination then it wil be nothing, but if you want to be an expert faster rather than others what you need is talent :D, it will take less effort for you to learn about forex and know how to trade there well

• 2 weeks later...

There's surely nothing to be thinking of having talent or whatever because, everyone has capability to do it although, not that enough to become successful in Forex. Yet, we have this hidden gift that we will need and take advantage in Forex trading, that includes those patience and confidence. And other else will be easy to acquire.

There's surely nothing to be thinking of having talent or whatever because, everyone has capability to do it although, not that enough to become successful in Forex. Yet, we have this hidden gift that we will need and take advantage in Forex trading, that includes those patience and confidence. And other else will be easy to acquire.

everyone can do this thing, but the biggest difference for talented people and someone that don't have any talent is, the time to become a good traders, talented people will only take few times to become a good traders rather than the one who don't have talent

Well, as for me everyone can do things, but it will just depend with your dedication because if you are really interested with the things you do then I am sure that things will be more easy for you as you like what you're doing. But if you can't really put that dedication requires in Forex trading then it means that you're not interested at all.

Well, as for me everyone can do things, but it will just depend with your dedication because if you are really interested with the things you do then I am sure that things will be more easy for you as you like what you're doing. But if you can't really put that dedication requires in Forex trading then it means that you're not interested at all.

i think dedication what make people know about something and become skillfull but to reach that state we need time to do that, if you are talented it will take shorter time for you to reach SKILLFULL state, but if you are not then you need to make a lot of effort so you can become a skillfull trader

maybe talented people will able to learn fast and achieve success level shorter than average people who maybe have no talent. as we know that logical, mechanical and mathematic ability needed to overcome the complexity in this business, and if trader have those basic talent, can be sure they will not get significant problem.

I dont think talent is god gifted because god never show partiality to any one . He just make us and give equal brain to every one . Talent can be achieved through hard work not any think else . Only a good dedication can give you a better talent and nothing else . so trust on hard work not only think else .

@chintu: it is just like talking about religion, but remember everyone have their own talent , but there is no limit that we can achieve. and for me talented people is truly exist, in fact many of them because prodigy in some field just like in forex, there are some prodigy traders that already become a huge professional traders and now can living without much problem in trade, and they achieve that faster than anyone, but for someone that don't have any talent, they also have chance but they must spend a lot of time for reach successful state.

Everyone have their own talent, there are some talents which is inborn, but there are some people who just started to discover their talents when they are growing up. If you think that successful traders are born then I guess it's wrong to say that because everyone can be successful in Forex trading, everything in here can be learned.

Every thing that we have are all God gift to us. But its does not mean its going to be given to you if you don't do anything. You have been given consciousness. The right to decide your own. And its up to you to use it the right way. That's why if you make profit in forex its because you done some hard work using the mind that is given to you. But if you don't use your mind properly then you can end up losing.

But I would say a big part of our success in forex the determination to succeed and not only because we're gifted with talents. So I don't think that we should think too much about how much talent we have but how much determination do we have to reach success in forex trading.

Yes, everything is because of God, but it's true that if you don't take any action then nothing will happen to you. So, you must take action if you want to be successful in Forex trading because for sure those successful traders have put their dedication and experience worse things during their early times in Forex trading, but they have dealt with it.

If you can speak and can see and can walk that's already god gift to us. We must make sure that we can earn and make money in forex by develop the skills of forex trading and we can't develop this skills if we can't see or if we can't think right. That's why the raw requirements to become successful in forex is already God gift to us. Its up to us to make this grow. I do make good profit in forex but its because I do hard work and I make sure I make good of God gift to me.

Everyone have their own talent, there are some talents which is inborn, but there are some people who just started to discover their talents when they are growing up. If you think that successful traders are born then I guess it's wrong to say that because everyone can be successful in Forex trading, everything in here can be learned.

to be successfull you don't need to be talented lols, anyone here said to be successfull you need to be talented? not what we need in forex is dedication, with that thing we will get knowledge and experience that will help us a lot of trade in forex. people with talent of forex inside(and other economic thing) will be easier to learn and adapt themself in forex, while someone who don't have it will take longer, but no matter what, both of them still have chance to be sucsessfull trader

I believe in God but the talent is your self earned because got have not thought you talent . its just the way you like to leave and just the things you want to do nothing is else . I think Talent is your won work and the more hard work you give the more talent you get . Especially in forex the more work you do the more profits you get .

it will be useless if you have talent but you don't do any trading, why? because it will be hidden for long time and maybe until you die, you don't know how good you are in that thing, so that is why even talented person need to do something for example in forex, they need to trade too so they will gain experience, if they cannot gain experience, i don't know what will happen with them, they will become a newbie trader forever.

A talent is a talent, you can't say that you are not using it because in every thing we do I am sure that your talent is giving you an advantage, a talent is not just about Singing and Dancing, there are some other forms of talent. But in Forex trading of course, some people say that to be successful in Forex trading seems becoming a talent, look, not all people can put such dedication to be successful in this business.

In my opinion building the talent is really not easy it should come by childhood . In my opinion any one can build his talent if he is fully dedicated towards his work and i am sure that he can one of the best person if he give and take advise from others . Talent is not the god gift it comes from your hard work .

lol, to be successful in forex people need alot of dedication not only talent, even untalented person can become a good trader if he want, their difference with talented people is the gap for them to reach that successful state, and how much effort that they need to do, if you are untalented it will take more effor but if you are talented one, then you need to do less effort

lol, to be successful in forex people need alot of dedication not only talent, even untalented person can become a good trader if he want, their difference with talented people is the gap for them to reach that successful state, and how much effort that they need to do, if you are untalented it will take more effor but if you are talented one, then you need to do less effort

Yes with out a proper dedication in forex a trader cannot get success . and Especially in Forex there should be a lot of dedications and that will take us to a successful forex life where there will be only profits through out your carrier and that is really a amazing thing . talent is earned by you it is not gifted by god your work and dedication will make you talented .