Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talent god gifted or self earned?

luckyvoy

Theirs no such thing as self earned if God did not give us the capacity to learn in the first place. The main reason why we learn is God give us enough thoughts and understanding to process this thoughts. That's why if you going to ask me if Its talent, God gift or self earned. My answer to you is this. Who give you talent? who give you thought enough to understand what you want to learn? They all God gift to us.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes with out a proper dedication in forex a trader cannot get success . and Especially in Forex there should be a lot of dedications and that will take us to a successful forex life where there will be only profits through out your carrier and that is really a amazing thing . talent is earned by you it is not gifted by god your work and dedication will make you talented .

it seems you get my point in first part but in the last part you are miss it, talent is something that gifted by god, that is what i believe and based from what i see but to mastered something , even untalented person can do that thing too. and it same like become a good trader in forex. skill is something that people earned but talent is gift. we can get skills to trade even we are untalented in forex.

Nope. I don't think it will be really gifted by god. Because, in God's eyes we are equal. Thus, we are the one who will going to enhance, use of it. I don't think God will have favoritism about the talents as everyone has. Will you think that God gifted others and you are not? I don't think so, because, we all know that it will be in my first statement to have equality.

yes, i have thought like that, remember ability and talent is different thing, everyone can mastered ability like forex, so that is why we are equal in front of god, talent is the only way of people learn something, if you talented you can learn faster, if you are not then you need more effort to learn forex. or in the simple words, talented people need less effort to mastered all forex skills and untalented people need more effort to mastered all forex skills

If a trader is talented in trading then no doubt he can perform well with forex and earn a very decent income with forex . I am sure that it is not as easy as we think to earn profits with forex . so i always suggest traders to get experience in forex and try to build your talent in forex . you should gain your won talent and its not good to depend on god for talent .

• 2 weeks later...

The hardest marble is the best marble to do sculptures. In forex trading its the same. No matter how good our talent is if we don't polish it we will just going to end up getting nothing out of it. That's why if we really want to be a successful forex trader we need to practice. We need to make sure that our trading talent will be expose. Because no matter how good you are in forex trading you will never going to know unless you study forex trading.

by learning the forex trading is really i think the god has gifted for myself an dont think what other traders will think,because so many newbies traders wanted to earn in the trading but there cant learn more about the market there always get into losses an i hope many traders will enjoy more by starting trading at the time getting some profit with good experiences

i personally believe GOD gift in trading depend how skillful one is as a trader,for anybody to be successful in forex trading,he/she must learn and understand how the market itself react before thinking of trading forex,though as a trader one will need GOD give but it the amount of knowledge and understanding that we have will transform how GOD gift.learning is very important

i personally believe GOD gift in trading depend how skillful one is as a trader,for anybody to be successful in forex trading,he/she must learn and understand how the market itself react before thinking of trading forex,though as a trader one will need GOD give but it the amount of knowledge and understanding that we have will transform how GOD gift.learning is very important

Even we got talent from GOD but if we didn't want to learn and practice doing forex trading, that will be useless. In forex, we need to always improve our skill and experience to rtade so we will always keep update with the market movement. We can only do it if we want to learn and practice forex consistently. Trader must never stop to learn if they want to be better and better each day.

Forex is business, maybe genes acquired from parents or relatives whose into forex are just interests. But knowledge, skill and experience are being earned while one is on its journey to forex trading. You understand the basics and highlights of the world you entered, that's what knowledge is for, while trading, you're skill is just building and growing, and lastly, you felt the humps and bumps which is experience. You must have the will to succeed to do that.

Talent is the thing that will be earned by you . god will see every one equally and every one is equal to god . so the hard work you have and the will to do some thing new from others will help you get talented . and i can say that talent is not at all god gift it is your achievement and that can be get only with your hard work . and the best example is forex .

Its true in forex, we all know its win or lose situation, so we should not rely if its God's gift or self-earned. God's gift is the knowledge we will use to save all our learnings. Hardwork is the key, if God give us gift on trading in forex, we should still make it rich by means of studying more about it.

Even we got talent from GOD but if we didn't want to learn and practice doing forex trading, that will be useless. In forex, we need to always improve our skill and experience to rtade so we will always keep update with the market movement. We can only do it if we want to learn and practice forex consistently. Trader must never stop to learn if they want to be better and better each day.

This is what i always told before, talented or not we can mastered forex , we can learn ability to earn money from it, the only difference is talented traders need to do less effort in order to become a good trader, but untalented person need more effort in order to become a good trader.

according to my observation, people who have a lot of patience, a high desire to learn, diligent and thorough then he could have a great opportunity to succeed in forex. just need the right education to remove all the potential it had.

This is what i always told before, talented or not we can mastered forex , we can learn ability to earn money from it, the only difference is talented traders need to do less effort in order to become a good trader, but untalented person need more effort in order to become a good trader.

But untalented person, has more chance of succeeding, because he will help himself to achieve the level of a good trader. He will motivate himself to learn more. Unlike a person who knows he already have the talent, he will just rely on it. And like you said trickster, they just need to do less effort. Its only my opinion.

I don't think that talented person has bigger rate of success jus because they would work harder. For some people. It having talent would be the reason that they would not pursue forex anymore. So I think that our success would depend if we are hard working or not to succeed.

talent is advantage and someone gifted by it is really lucky. but unfortunately trading is something where talent not figuring out whether a trader become success or not. its about hard work, patient and consistently learning. trader who have no talent maybe able to success faster than talented trader who not focus and serious in learning.

Yeah if you have the talent to learn things well then it would be a lot of help. But if you don't work hard you would just waste your talent so it's not always something passive. You would have an active participation on your success in forex. So for me i would try to learn more harder as I don't have the talent to learn things fast.

Yeah even with good talent you would have to experience also difficulties in learning forex. not just because you have the talent that learning forex would be easy always. You may have better chance of learning well but you will still experience what other experience in trading.

Yeah even with good talent you would have to experience also difficulties in learning forex. not just because you have the talent that learning forex would be easy always. You may have better chance of learning well but you will still experience what other experience in trading.

Talent is not a luck, that would always bring you to the top. You may experience everything in forex trading. No one can say, because even a pro experience loss. Success in trading is not biased, talent is nothing if your mind and soul is not into trading.

But untalented person, has more chance of succeeding, because he will help himself to achieve the level of a good trader. He will motivate himself to learn more. Unlike a person who knows he already have the talent, he will just rely on it. And like you said trickster, they just need to do less effort. Its only my opinion.

I disagree, both of untalented person and talented person have equal chance to survive, it is based on their interest of forex, even you have talent in forex but you have low interest in forex, then you will not doing much to become a trader, but we can see big difference between talented and untalented traders from their efforts.

Yes, that's what I meant of my post. You can see the differences between talented and untalented person through their efforts. Talented person will do less work and and will not waste his time for just reading and analizing, because they are over-confident. And they think they already knew everything. Compared to untalented person, who thinks he lacks knowledge and experience in trading. In that case, he will pursue himself, he will develop more motivation within to know more and widen his understanding and enhance his skills.

Hahaha, talented person also need to read market very well, what i mean in order to gain that skill they need less effort, to gain better analyzation skill for example they need only 3 weeks or 1 month to know that thing well but for untalented person it could take about 3 months or even to one year. that is what make differences between talented and untalented person according to me.