Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

yes trading every day will not give us profits for sure . some time we may be loosing and some times we may be earning profits . Trading every day make you understand the market movements and as well you can have a good understand on the market fluctuations .

• 2 weeks later...

we do not have to trade every day because it will be better if we can wait for the right time to trade so we are not too long to wait and make a profit at the time we started trading, in addition to trade every day will only make it harder to can concentrate any time in analyzing market movements

we do not have to trade every day because it will be better if we can wait for the right time to trade so we are not too long to wait and make a profit at the time we started trading, in addition to trade every day will only make it harder to can concentrate any time in analyzing market movements

that is for you maybe, but i think you must be notice there are some traders which make their own living from forex :D, can you imagine that? they are living from it, and even open PAMM account, so i think they need to trade everyday, especially if they set daily profit for their investors

yes trading every day will not give us profits for sure . some time we may be loosing and some times we may be earning profits . Trading every day make you understand the market movements and as well you can have a good understand on the market fluctuations .

you don't have to trade to understand market movement :D, with analyze it you will see it, i don't trade everyday becuase i do analyze first, if i see the market condition is not good i just simply leave trading and then call it a day for me. but for some expert i think they have some strategy for something like that.

I'm trading every day. As this is the only way for me to earn money. I know its hard to make good income in forex trading and that's why I make sure that I'm doing the right thing by trading daily. The more I focus trading daily the more I can make profit in forex trading. I don't mind if I end up losing money in forex. What important for me is that I can earn and make good income.

It will not be hard if we have good experience in trading and that we will have always back up or source of capital that we will not worry and just keep on applying our trading to the best for making profits. So, we will have lesser worries and more focus in our trading and to monitor our trades and the market. I know that it's not easy also to do trading everyday since, not always we will find good chance of profits.

if we trade trade every day we will get some experience an that mostly depends on urz knowledge in the trading whether to trade the account are not an the trading almost have two days holidays in the week so in that u can take some rest by reading more about the forex trading an this trading most depends on the market only

I guess you don't know the difference of holidays and weekends. Weekdays is the market is usually open and weekends are the time market is closed which we can't trade in the market. That's why there are spikes when we have it in the starting of the opening market day. Therefore, we don't usually trade because we have rest days also in the market.

Forex market is open 24 Hrs a day and five days a week does not mean that we should also trade 24 hours and five days a week. We should have planning and trade only when we see an opportunity in the Forex market.

usually some poeple do the thing like you said, but not 24 hours, some of them trade for more than 7 hours to 10 hours per day, i even see that trade for 12 hours, i really don't know what are they reaching for but for me 3-5 hours already enough and i don't trade everday too since i always analyze market before start to trade

As if there is a person who can trade 24/5 without sleeping and continuous analyzing the market. As we have said we need to have rest and fresh mind in order to have good thinking and decision while we are in trading. This means that we will need to have keenness of mind which we will not get if our mind is tired and not focus in what we are doing.

its based on the trading style that traders used. if use long term style, maybe traders not necessary to trading everyday and only open one position to catch long term trend. during the trend, maybe traders will not open another position anymore. but for day trading, scalping or short term style, maybe will spend their time everyday to trading.

It depend ourselves. But I trade every day after working because forex is my part time job. I like scalping strategy when trading with my instaforex account.

that is not same like me,even forex is hobby and part time job for me i don't trade everyday, but usually i check market condition before start trade and if i see good movement for me, then i will try to trade in forex. many trader who think forex as their own main job always trade everyday.

• 2 weeks later...

If we wanted to take the chances then we might monitor daily the market chart and that we will consider the Forex events and news to have the greater chances of making profits. I will always think that when we say day trading we are going to trade daily but I think they will try to keep on daily trading no matter what because, it will be bad to not have trades after all.

There is really no need to trade daily, because one must trade with the right time and not because for the sake of trading. But then do what suit you because if you are comfortable trading daily and you have the strategy to make profit then I guess there is no need to stop doing things you are comfortable with, but just make it better.

Its all depends on your strategy. Its happen that I trade every day because I'm a full time trader and I make sure that I'm making good income in forex and no matter what will happen I want to make sure that I can earn good amount of money. I do hope that in the long run I can be a successful forex trader. I know its hard to make money but lets just focus on learning and I'm sure earning will come.

Its all depends on your strategy. Its happen that I trade every day because I'm a full time trader and I make sure that I'm making good income in forex and no matter what will happen I want to make sure that I can earn good amount of money. I do hope that in the long run I can be a successful forex trader. I know its hard to make money but lets just focus on learning and I'm sure earning will come.

Yes trading every day or occasionally depend on us and nothing else . I am sure that trading is one of the best way to earn a decent income so i think most of them will be trading every day . there will be some people who will be some times busy with there work they will be trading occasionally .

If our trading plan will be on daily profit or trading then, we will surely think of having daily trades. Well, either you do daily or not the profits you can make can still be modified or set same to others. So, it does not mean you are daily trading you will gain decent profits or huge profits like those who make scalping or long term trading.

I think for newbies it is much better if they would be able to do trade daily so that they would be able to learn a lot. For those experience trader it is not necessarily better to do forex trading daily. Sometimes it is just better to do trading few times in a week or maybe just do long term trading. I am pretty interested in doing long term trading

We can say also that if you are experience in trading you may have a good amount of capital so there is no need to trade daily because if you have a high sum amount of capital then a winning strategy then I am sure that you still earning good. Well, for a newbie I think that you can trade for the sake of experience as we need that to be able to succeed.