Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

I'm happy that some how I can maintain and sustain my account for good. Some how I'm surprise that I have hard time making good decision in forex trading after trading for more than a year and half already. I'm still hoping to be the best trader their is so I'm just hoping that I can maintain my account in forex and be the best trader their is some day.

If there is a chance to make a profit then any day is good. It will only depends on whether you can make a profit or not so don't trade if you can't make a profit but do trade and  any time if there is a chance for profit. Now, some days are not good for profit like weekends and holiday and certain hours. Good hours are Asian trading and London hours. The timing is everything so when you enter at the right time, you can make some profit and you will lose at the wrong time. 

I see that open position everyday or not is depend on every traders trading style. For scalper and day trader, they will make order and then close the order in the same day. So for scalper and day trader, they will make order every single day. But for swing trader or position trader, they will not open order everyday because the main purpose is capture major trend.

It depends on the person who want to trade, but open position everyday will not give any guarantee for us who want to earn here, so we can loss or we can earn from it, but first analyze the market first before jump into trading, choose the right day when you want to trade, and grab some profit there.

About me, I don't have much time for forex trading as well as not have huge trading capital to trade daily. But usually when I got here my bonus from forex forums I have trade here daily and to have some profits I will going to withdraw it. Though, so far, I still don't have change my mind in having trades when there's always good opportunity to make trades.

I would just to say that there are no such restrictions to earn in forex and when even a person get time he can trade but on trading holidays and if we want profits every day then we should be actively participating in trading every day. So a person can participate in trading every day with out any restrictions.

This question really give me a delimma. If I say yes then many will expect that daily I'm opening and closing a position. If I say no then its seems that my efforts are wasted.

Its because I do trade daily. I do techinical and fundamental in four hours basis. Meaning each 4 hours I update my target price. But it does not mean that daily I have a hit. meaning theirs are some days that theirs no successful open position. so that means that day I don't have a traded position but it does not mean I did not to any thing that day. Its better not to open a position if you know you going to loss right?

I think I agree with you that not every day will we get a successful open trade and we might lose so its wise not to trade all the time cause there will be bad weather. Its good not to trade all the time since there are only certain time when there are good trends and certain time there are bad trends. I think it will all depends on each trader but its best not to be impulsive and only to open trade when there is winning. 

It's up to the trader who want to trade, but if it is me, then i think that is not necessary to trade everyday, since i think not all trader can get bucks from their trading everyday, but if you think that trading is your life or your job, then do trade everyday (in this case Monday to Friday) is a thing that necessary.

I see that it's related to your style in trading or what type of trader you are or you prefer. We can trade weekly or we can trade daily. But most often traders need to monitor the market thus, they usually active or do trade or analyze the market daily to know it's a chance to have profits for some trades. Day trading or scalping can mean that we are aiming for daily profits and fast profits.

Well, if you really want money then you need to trade every day or you can also execute long term trades and that will help you get regular profits so you no need to trade every day and enjoy profits every day. Any ways I am sure that if you want to earn good money then try to trade frequently but not every day that will be better.

We have to know that there are traders that only come to see market's movement, if markets not good they will cancel trading and then just logging out. Even like that mostly traders that i ever speak do trade everyday, since most of them are professional traders that already make living from forex.

I see that there is no need to trade every day and its all depend on your time availability and the capital you are investing. And as we all know forex do not have restrictions of earning money and any one can trade any time and from any where so it is welcome for every one. If you want money every day you are welcome to earn money every day.

For sure it's up to the trader's weather he wants to trade every day or some days. if a trader want to earn some regular profits then he will be trading every day and if a trader want to earn some huge cash on some days then that can also be possible so no matter when you trade the ultimate result will be making profits.

When you do it everyday you are better positioned to gain more since you spend more time trading and with that come experience. Its depends on the traders because they are not usually active in Forex trading or not full timer and not all the time the Forex market will be good to open position and also not good if we have monitor the market for the whole day.

There are some days that there no successful open position. So that means that day I don't have a traded position but it does not mean I did not to any thing that day. there's still exception as we can't really make daily trading since we can say that we can be scalper well, even scalper need to have chances to have a good opportunity in a trade.

Some people want short term trade so they would trade daily. Some would do long term trade so they don't need to trade daily. I prefer to combine long term trading and short term trading for different pairs. And to trade everyday I think depend on the person and his strategy.