Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

for full time trader i think that we need to trade everyday because forex is our main income and that is why i think we need to trade everyday, but for sidejob trader they don't need to trade everyday, but if they can trade everyday then that is okay too as long as they can manage something like that

• 2 weeks later...

Even you are full time trader you can't expect that the market will be in your favor. So, there will be times you will not going to trade to make it but then, yes, better to have a trade as much as possible because, you time will be wasted just looking the chart and yet, you did not have any order and not going to have chance to have winning trades.

Actually we only need to trade when we are ready. to trade. We need to be patient waiting the best time to start making any open position. In trading world, there are no success for them who do trading in rush. We need to see clear signal from our strategy to start making any open position. When we didn't get it, wait and see is our best choice.

for full time trader i think that we need to trade everyday because forex is our main income and that is why i think we need to trade everyday, but for sidejob trader they don't need to trade everyday, but if they can trade everyday then that is okay too as long as they can manage something like that

I think it can vary a lot with the kind of system that we use to trade the market. If we use longer time frames, then we might not need to trade on a daily basis, but if we scalp the market and trade to take it as a part time work then we have to trade on a daily basis to make money everyday. But it will take less then a hour if you do it right.

I think it would depend on our goal and our skills and our strategy. So no one can dictate and no one can say that trading daily is better or not good way to trade. Our profit would not depend on how often to trade on trading. I would try my best so that I would be able to trade more as I have neglected my trading lately.

yes if we trade every day in the trading we can know more information an get some experience in the forex market an avoid some rsiks to loses and we must not think more about the forex it will be total confused just it must be cool mind an take some good profit with loosening in the market and if experiences person also wanted to trade daily in the trading account

it best not to trade daily,though as a newbies it safe to trade the demo everyday but if one is well sure of his trading skills,i can tell it not safe to trade every day them,it just about having a monthly target and working toward achieve it and that's why i advise 40 to 50 percent profit monthly is safe if one is sure of his skills and one will not have to trade everyday to achieve that.

it best not to trade daily,though as a newbies it safe to trade the demo everyday but if one is well sure of his trading skills,i can tell it not safe to trade every day them,it just about having a monthly target and working toward achieve it and that's why i advise 40 to 50 percent profit monthly is safe if one is sure of his skills and one will not have to trade everyday to achieve that.

Actually it depends on the trader weather he want to trade every day or not because some trade in short periods and some for long positions so every one have there own trading methodology . so every one have there time to trade all the time . in my opinion trading every day will be good to make good profits every day .

So, it's actually depends on the trading strategy they are currently using. And yet, there's not really issue on what we will choose just it is appropriate in our trading. Not necessary to trade daily particularly if the market conditions aren't in favor or doesn't have good signal for opening positions probably has a very unstable conditions that we can't depend on just technical analysis.

But I think if you want to gain more experience than it is important to know on trading daily. So if you have learned enough then you can trade less often. After all trading daily doesn't mean that you would make more profit. Our profit would depend in our knowledge and skill in trading.

I do trade every day and I still end up earning 10% to 30% a month only. We really don't know how much we can earn each month or each day so we need to constantly trade if we really want to make good income. Right now I do like to make good income in forex by trading as regularly as I can. So far in a day I'm expecting to earn at least 30 pips. Now depends on type of account that I use I can earn between 30 cents to 3 dollars in just one trade.

I think it can vary a lot with the kind of system that we use to trade the market. If we use longer time frames, then we might not need to trade on a daily basis, but if we scalp the market and trade to take it as a part time work then we have to trade on a daily basis to make money everyday. But it will take less then a hour if you do it right.

That is right, but not all traders is long term trader, there are scalpers and daily traders, which prefer shorter time to gain profit, even the profit is small enough for them. So back again , it is actually depend on the traders who trade in forex, what kind of traders they are, are they scalper or daily trader, or even long term trader?

it would be tiring if you would trade daily for the whole month. i think we would need to take rest also. when you have enough knowledge that you can leave your trade for few days and don't need to keep in front of the computer just to say you are trading. you can trade without being in front of the computer.

it would be tiring if you would trade daily for the whole month. i think we would need to take rest also. when you have enough knowledge that you can leave your trade for few days and don't need to keep in front of the computer just to say you are trading. you can trade without being in front of the computer.

Take rest? there are 2 days in whole month to take rest, i think as trader you must be know about this thing, right?, it is okay if we trade everyday and there isn't much problem with so many traders that want to trade like that, as for me i don't do it just because of my time, i don't have much time to trade.

Its depends if you want to make profit each day or not. Me on other hand I like to earn good amount of money each month and I tried to trade each day hoping that each month I can earn at least 10% profit. This is my goal and so far I'm happy to say that some how I end up maintaining my earnings each month. I really do try to make sure that each day I make some profit so that I can sustain my monthly earnings.

It will be entirely depends on our strategy. If this will mean that our strategy works for long term then, we will not usually trade daily but to just place a position or positions and will have our trades takes long time to have the results of our trades. While on those traders that do short term trading will need to have daily trading as much as possible to gain the daily profits or daily goals whether are met or not.

I just withdraw 26 dollars last may 1 and I withdraw 30 dollars today. Its good to trade daily as we really don't know when the price will be favorable to us. That's why I always recommend that we invest big money in real account and try to trade. But make sure we follow the risk and money management rules. In trading daily we need to make sure that we earn profit instead of loses.

It is depend on the person itself, as for me i don't trade everyday, but i am trading at least 2 days in a week and mostly trade about 3-4 days per week, it also help me to gain more knowledge and some profit from my trading, and position i don't know how much position i open every time i trading.

If you are willing to earn daily profits then i think its good to trade every day because it is a known fact that many trades will be going to trade in short term positions ., so they need to trade every day to earn daily profits . I too prefer to trade in short term positions that will be safe and give you quick profits with this .

depending on trading style used for a trader. if trader choose to use scalping and day trading style, can be sure they will be trade everyday. but when trader choose to use long term or investment approach, they will not trade everyday and ignore daily trading opportunity in volatility market.

I think that it is a personal choice and also depends on what time you have at your disposal to do forex trading. Of course when you do it everyday you are better positioned to gain more since you spend more time trading and with that come experience.

Well, Its depends on the traders because they are not usually active in Forex trading or not full timer and not all the time the Forex market will be good to open position and also not good if we have monitor the market for the whole day when we are not going to have long term trading.

For sure, there's still exception as we can't really make daily trading since we can say that we can be scalper well, even scalper need to have chances to have a good opportunity in a trade not always to trade but if not then we might lose chances of profits as well as wasted our time to monitor the market for a good trade.