Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it possible for me to sell my forex account online

chuna1985

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

therefore we have to be careful if there is someone who wants to sell his account, because it might account has been protected by them in advance so that if one day we get a profit in the end we get the benefits we can not even take it or even taken prior first by hackers. to prevent such things better we create an account to use our personal data than buying an account that is not apparent safety.

I don't know who is the fool. the one who is selling or the one who is buying if transaction push through. First of all if you are selling your broker sites then why sell it and give your information away? Secondly if you are a buyer why buy if you can open one for free? And use the amount that you are willing to pay as your initial investments? I guess its a no no win situation for both parties. But over all its much better if you are a seller as at least you earn some bucks out of it compare if you are a buyer.

right once you say maybe for those who are unfamiliar, and knows absolutely nothing about forex will be very easy once tempting inducements and enticements to buy the account, and therefore the development of the information at this time we also have to learn to find information terudapte so we do not get stuck inside .

Yes, and if that happens while you have funds in the account then you have a big problem. You can trade as is the case with most brokers without a problem whatsoever and even make more deposits into the trading account but may be required to authenticate yourself when you make withdrawals. If you cant do that you have a problem.

• 2 months later...

Yes, and if that happens while you have funds in the account then you have a big problem. You can trade as is the case with most brokers without a problem whatsoever and even make more deposits into the trading account but may be required to authenticate yourself when you make withdrawals. If you cant do that you have a problem.

Well this is true. If we have big problem in our account, then it is not good for us here. It is better for us here, if we want to trade in huge amount, we use like more than one broker. We divide the money into like 3 or 4 brokers here. It is like the quote not to put our eggs in one basket only here

If we have issue in our trading account we can contact the support in the Forex broker. But if we just think it can't be solve by support then, we just leave our trading account and we definitely no way for us to trade our trading account or sell it to others. It's going to be ridiculous if someone will going to pay for that account that have problems.

I think it is possible to see your forex account . but as per my knowledge most of the brokers will be having a strict verification system and with out verifying you cannot withdraw your profit . so verifying your account and selling to others is really not at all safe in my opinion you should think that before selling .

You may just end up having some issues with that account because it's not your information at all. I don't think it's possible selling your trading account even let's say that there is a money on it and you even selling for a lower price, but knowing that you may just end up having an issue with that account or let say it's not safe at all then better not.

You may just end up having some issues with that account because it's not your information at all. I don't think it's possible selling your trading account even let's say that there is a money on it and you even selling for a lower price, but knowing that you may just end up having an issue with that account or let say it's not safe at all then better not.

No most of the brokers will ask us to verify our forex accounts and with out a proper verification that account is not a valid account . so if you verify your account with your documents and if you sell to others then you will be facing some problems in future . so i think its not a good idea selling forex account to others .

Its possible. But is it legal and allowed? I dont' think its good to try to trade using other accounts. I rather open my own accounts for security reason and the only reason why someone is going to sell their account is that its not registestered in their name also. I hope I can make good income in forex but I make sure that I run my account clean and not bother to do something illegal.

No most of the brokers will ask us to verify our forex accounts and with out a proper verification that account is not a valid account . so if you verify your account with your documents and if you sell to others then you will be facing some problems in future . so i think its not a good idea selling forex account to others .

Yes, because of the fact that one needs to verify their account it actually makes it hard to transfer the account from one person to the other because even if you give out your logins it would not be easy to change the names. That would result in you dealing under that persons name when trading and it may be hard if you need to add payment processors as well for verification.

But still there are many people who will be selling there accounts and i have came across many they are offering money in there forex account and offering to buy the account . Actually they will be working in there sponsors forum and gain bonus and sell there forex account with filled bonus .

• 4 weeks later...

But still there are many people who will be selling there accounts and i have came across many they are offering money in there forex account and offering to buy the account . Actually they will be working in there sponsors forum and gain bonus and sell there forex account with filled bonus .

if someone want to buy that account then there are 2 option that i think for now, the buyer is newbie who don't know much about forex, or that is truly a fool who want to buy it, i prefer to create other account rather than buy someone account, i think it is useless to buy someone account

• 10 months later...

I believe there can be no danger with the offering or maybe acquiring Investor consideration while it can be simply just on the net & world-wide program, No-one can catch your these types of actions together with several proofs. I've witnessed many of us has carried out this previously. Thus tend not to concern yourself with the idea.

I think selling off your Forex account might just be to your own detriment. This is because the account you wish to sell off might most likely be a verified one and it means your details is what the broker has. Any irregularities in the account tells more on you rather than the beneficiary.

• 10 months later...

I think it is still possible that i can sell my account to the other traders, but the problem is can we change our name there? because i am sure the documents is different with the people who take our account. Also this could violate TOS.

First its rally against any forex broker site rules. Its free to join so I don't see any reason why someone will going to buy other traders account if you can open an account for free to start with. So its totally not possible at all. Theirs no way a forex broker site will allow a member to sell his account especially if its verified one already.

I think that if it was allowed to sell forex accounts the forex brokers would have mentioned it on their sites but there is no such thing so probably it is not allowed and I do not support it as well since it has your private information if it is a verified one.

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t find a logic in this especially if it’s our real account but if we are talking about bonus than I don’t think that is possible, as most broker strictly disallowed that and it could lead to closing of our account. I use OctaFX broker with their 8 USD no deposit bonus and I don’t need to sell it because I already make handsome profits and also I have learned so much, so we should do that only instead of doing illegal stuff.

I think that if it was allowed to sell forex accounts the forex brokers would have mentioned it on their sites but there is no such thing so probably it is not allowed and I do not support it as well since it has your private information if it is a verified one.

If you created your account without using your own verified document i mean fake one, you can sell it for sure, but remember the risk is still high and when maybe your broker find out abou this issue, it will kill that account and let you to lose even to your current account that you are using.

If you created your account without using your own verified document i mean fake one, you can sell it for sure, but remember the risk is still high and when maybe your broker find out abou this issue, it will kill that account and let you to lose even to your current account that you are using.

Exactly if brokers find it out they would definitely delete that account and freeze it which means that the person who is owning the account would be in trouble as he would most probably lose his investment if made any plus the money he used to buy the account, so this thing is pretty risky to try.