Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it possible for me to sell my forex account online

chuna1985

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that is also one thing it is a big QUESTION MARK (?) Would you just sell your account, and not just the account but the information as well? It's not safe at all, also it will just depend if someone would be interested on buying it because as I think nobody would.

Yes, that is also one thing it is a big QUESTION MARK (?) Would you just sell your account, and not just the account but the information as well? It's not safe at all, also it will just depend if someone would be interested on buying it because as I think nobody would.

I suppose that to an extenst you are quite right because your profile does contain some sensitive and personal information that is sensitive. Besides, after going though all the verification I dont think that brokers would easily allow you to change details for the account holder.

Well, some trading accounts does not really shows your personal identity as others don't need to verify to be able to trade and others can have many trading capital. So far, I do have idea now why they are going to sell their trading accounts. Although, I don't think it will work if they don't have multiple trading accounts to sell.

I wouldnt buy someone account even if they had not verified it as yet. What happens when you have accumulated a good amount in the account and the rules suddenly change that you have to fully verify your account before you can withdraw. It would be a disaster then.

• 2 weeks later...

And who going to buy your account? And what is the use of selling your account also? For me if your account is verified then you have a great risk of getting an identify theft and in other thought if you going to spend your time trading in forex you must have your own account as you can't withdraw if its not your account. So who going to buy your account? And since its easy also to open your account for free. I guess no one will going to buy your account.

Even if the account had thousands of dollars in it and could not be draw but rather trade with it I wouldnt want to sell my account. As long as there is funds in the account it is the potential for making money for a trader be it a newbie or even an expert trader. For a newbies, it would be better to learn how to become a good trader first so that you can make profits out of it rather than sell the account. Why would you leave someone else with your details in the account anyway.

I don't think anyone would sell his account if the money can be withdrawn because I would rather withdraw it myself than to sell it to small amount so i think that he is trying to sell his account with money that can only be trading and can only withdraw the profit as well.

I understand that there may be different reasons why the account holder may want to sell the account and that it pertains to the fact that they cannot withdraw the money but only the profit. A scenario would be if you won a demo trading contest and were awarded a bonus worth a few thousands into your live account. I would take the opportunity to ensure that I am have more experience to turn that money into profit that I can withdraw than think of selling the account.

• 4 weeks later...

Its likely to sell a forex account especially when an important person already win a challenge and get some deposit explanation in a broker. but these deposit can't be remove so the price lower than put account. if explanation with real put, I guess there is no people desire to sell it with inferior amount.

• 2 weeks later...

Its likely to sell a forex account especially when an important person already win a challenge and get some deposit explanation in a broker. but these deposit can't be remove so the price lower than put account. if explanation with real put, I guess there is no people desire to sell it with inferior amount.

Its depends on how much is the current amount and the current situation of the account. And if theirs a 500 dollars balance and he going to sell it for 300 dollars I'm sure its a good chance. But the big question is this. Is it allowed? Because as far as I know its hard to sell an account especially if the buyer is from other country. Its okay if its the same country as you can trick the broker site to say that you chance name and chance address and so on.

• 3 weeks later...

Although, I don't know if we can those who will offer such. As from what I know now is that most of the forex brokers are using now verification of the trading accounts or even the payment processors we will use in deposits and withdrawing thus, we will surely not see it advisable no matter what the offers they gave as the trading account has their account name or other details.

I'm also thinking. If an account is not verified yet and you are active in instaforex sponsored forums I guess you can actually sell your account. as long its does not have withdrawals yet only bonuses earn in posting in instaforex sponsored ptp forums. Because even if the name is difference once you want to verify you just going to spend real documents and ask to update your profile. I done that on one of my account and they allow it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just dont think that its worth the risk especially if I would need to buy out the previous account holder upfront before I can continue with the necessary processes to change the details over. What if the broker refuses to do the required changes and it is imperative that you verify you account before you can make withdrawals. You would be losing out in that case.

Certainly It is the illegal for do that for me I don't think you can sell or buy any trading account because nobody will buy for you as I guess.

It does make sense that it would not be allowed by the broker site themselves because of the implication that it can have with allowing members to easily chage personal details on their accounts. I made a deposit on UWCFX at one points and needed the funds back before I could trade and I was able to withdraw them without a problem so if there is funds and you can withdraw it would be a good option to use.

very true if we invest our money on brokers and we want to take back the money we have invested is of course we can do it and to my knowledge only bonus capital of the forum are not we can take and if we can not take back the money we have invested the better we ask for an explanation to the broker so that we are not harmed by the irresponsible

Selling your forex account is against the TOS of almost all the brokers available online and let me warn you that this will not only restrict your trading account if the broker comes to know about such, but you will allow any other person to trade on your identity which can cause severe effects in case of any fraudulent activities or loosing more than what they have as initial deposit.

very true indeed if we sell a trading account that we have with others will have a lot of very harmful impacts in the event of theft and fraud, it is better if we want to stop in forex trading that we can take back the capital we have invested in broker we have used in forex trading because it would not be a complicated issue later

Its not possible unless the account that you have come from a scam broker site. I really don't understand why you need to sell your account and why not just withdraw your principal .Also if you going to sell your account you also need to give the buyer your personal informations and personal email since its will be part of the sale. But still I don't see any reason why theirs someone who going to buy your account.

I think if we sell our accounts to others then our account is very difficult to sell because many people will think of what to buy accounts from others while making the account is easy and definitely a lot of people have negative thoughts when they buy an account from you if later there will be no bad thing for them because you already know the privacy of the account

looks like a very crazy to sell the account and probably no one wants to buy what you are selling account because it was feared that account is fraudulent accounts, after all, not if we want to create an account at a broker must include verification of personal data so that if we buy an account broker to withdraw will be asked to verify proof of verification of personal data such as scan identification cards or other data