All Pips

Is it possible for me to sell my forex account online

chuna1985

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Not only the question if we can sell it but the big question is who going to buy it. because for me why will I going to buy a forex account when I can open an account on my own and its free? I really don't get the logic in here who going to buy. because if theirs no buyer then you can't sell.

yes you can sell that but then i dont know if they will require you to update your status or so. but there are brokers who does not require updating your status. and i just dont know if the person who bought your account will be able to open the trading account in his own pc, because i have tried opening my trading account to other pc and its not working.

yes you can sell that but then i dont know if they will require you to update your status or so. but there are brokers who does not require updating your status. and i just dont know if the person who bought your account will be able to open the trading account in his own pc, because i have tried opening my trading account to other pc and its not working.

The question is that what will be the reason a forex trader will buy a trading account wherein with have different name or they can create their own. And as you stated that there is problem opening other trading account in other PC so what's the point on buying it.

• 2 weeks later...

I even doubt we are allowed to sell our account or buy others, even if after paying the amount we buy an account, what if the broker freeze account as it was created by someone else and has others personal information. So better not to take risk. And for those selling ... what is the reason to sell why dont simply withdraw your balance?

Well, I dont find any benefits of buying a Forex account. The main reason for this being the fact that we can create our own forex account for free and if the seller is selling it will money in it, why he is doing so when he can himself withdraw those money...

Well, I dont find any benefits of buying a Forex account. The main reason for this being the fact that we can create our own forex account for free and if the seller is selling it will money in it, why he is doing so when he can himself withdraw those money...

i think if we only buy the forex account, it is just a nothing, i already observed and find out that it is same just like we have new account,unless they have some bucks inside but i prefer to create new account rather than buy someone account because it is harder to maintain

i think if we only buy the forex account, it is just a nothing, i already observed and find out that it is same just like we have new account,unless they have some bucks inside but i prefer to create new account rather than buy someone account because it is harder to maintain

Another question to watch out for is to why the trader is selling his account with funds available in it while he can withdraw the funds himself. There should be some hidden facts which the seller is trying to hide while selling his forex account as we our self can create a forex account for free and deposit in it.

Why would you want to sell your forex trading account? It does not make any sense since forex account opening is free in all forex brokers that I know. Are you sure that you know the consequences it will have on the buyer. Paramount above all is the inability for the buyer to withdraw funds directly.

• 5 weeks later...

This question is simple funny and illegal. Because no one can take any online account. If you want sale your account and some how the authority will come to know that they already sold your account then they should terminate your account. After that you should find dispute from your AP or PP for refund the buyer's payment.

This question is simple funny and illegal. Because no one can take any online account. If you want sale your account and some how the authority will come to know that they already sold your account then they should terminate your account. After that you should find dispute from your AP or PP for refund the buyer's payment.

What if they use LR? I really don't know if its illegal simply because theirs no bases to say so. I mean is their a rules in a broker site that you are not allowed to sell your account? also how do they know that you are selling your account? As long your account is not yet verified for me you can sell it. Lets face it. I just send support telling them that I make a mistake in putting alias as my name and I want to correct my name. Guess what? They just ask me documents and I send them documents with the name that I want it to be and guess what? I got verified and using what else? An alias name that I put in the documents.

For someone buying a forex account is not advisable as we can create one with our own informations for free and mind you in terms of the processor i think it will be the seller processor unless its been changed. Its good for one to havee his own account because buying a forex account wont make a good difference

For someone buying a forex account is not advisable as we can create one with our own informations for free and mind you in terms of the processor i think it will be the seller processor unless its been changed. Its good for one to havee his own account because buying a forex account wont make a good difference

i agree with you somehow with create the account by ourself we can make sure the data we get here will be safe :D rather than only buy the account from someone, but it is possible that who make that account only using the wrong data for that account and it will be advantages for them to sell it

Yeah thats what i do think. For someone selling his account just like that means theres something going wrong someone. Its advisable for one to create his own forex account by hisself and make sure everythings tends to move fine than purchasing a forex account of a trader who must have experience alot of loss

Yes, there's no way or reason we can get by selling our trading account its not other things we can buy and if we can have profit after all. Maybe, its only pertain to the idea of having the funds on the trading account converted to the funds in their payment processors so they are not going to trade anymore but I guess no one will bite that idea.

Maybe its because some do join a paying forex forum like for example mt5 and instaforex. You post in mt5 and earn bonus to trade in instaforex. Maybe someone open a instaforex account get funds in mt5 posting then sell his instaforex account a long with the bonus funds on it. For example if you have 100 dollars bonus funds in instaforex and you sell your account for 50 dollars then you earn money.

I would think that it would not be possible to sell ones forex account for the fact that the verification process is in place. The whole reason there is to make sure that there is proof of who you are where you are from. That would amount to fraud I think.

It would be possible if you pay for your account when you created but that is not the case.. We created an account for FREE therefore other people will also be able to create their own account with their info for FREE.

Let us assume that you deposited money into a trading account for the purpose of trading for example. You cannot withdraw this amount directly before you do trading and can only withdraw

the bonus. So the scenario assumes that the account that you want to sell to someone has some money in it and you have decided not to continue trading for example.

• 4 weeks later...

This is indeed a big problem which we need to tangle consider that forex account is not like any other account which we can just play with but if you as a trader want to sell your forex account online I think that supose to be for your broker only and he is the only person who will buy your account or give you information on how to do with the account