Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it possible for me to sell my forex account online

chuna1985

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will soon have an extra forex account and I want to know the possibility of selling my forex account on the web to the highest bidder.

If you want sell you forexaccount and have high bid is impossible!But if want to trade you account,I suggest you used search engine to gain the imformation!

Online account being operatatable from any where i don think there should be any problem in selling to others

But it dont think we should do so as we porvide personal detials while creating our account and for anything happens thru our account we may be held responsible, though it is my view only.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, that's really possible. Not officially as you know!

I know a couple of traders who sold their mt5-acquired free accounts to traders. A $200 account sold for about $150.

I remember seeing the offers on Digitalpoint and ?Goldage.

Its possible to sell a forex account especially when someone already win a contest and get some deposit account in a broker. but these deposit can't be withdraw so the price lower than deposit account. if account with real deposit, I guess there is no people want to sell it with lower amount.

Why would you need to sell out your account. Do you not find forex profitable ? I think you should give a chance to yourself before thinking to sell out your account because that will be purchased at a lower price. I don't see any reason to sell out a forex account.

I also dont find any reason to sell our forex account when there is always very good option to withdraw our money when profit and there is no need money to open any trading account . its true some forum offering bonus for forex trading and its possible or not possible to sell our account after getting the bonus still i dont know that.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think, any Forex brokers could give that opportunity to sell your personal account, sometimes it require our personal information to verify the account, thus If you sell that one & some fraud & criminal case will belongs then you will definitely have problem without your presence... Thus I suggest not to sell yours...

Well there are many new traders out there who may be interested to have such account maybe those who are having trouble verifying their accounts, but in my case why would I do that, why would I buy someone else account where I can have my own account.

• 2 weeks later...

You can even sell your account offline. If you manage to see a guy who trade forex and is looking for one you can transact business with him. Or you can go to where forex seminar is going on and tell every one you have a funded account to sell.

• 3 weeks later...

Selling my forex account is not a option in my mind at this moment but it may be when I have to go for another account and my previous account is having good sum of capital. I wonder if we can sell our account having bonus funds which you can't withdraw but just the profit you will be making from that bonus funds. The answer is NO

@dj

except you're in a position to create and have your own forex account without problem.Since some people face some trouble verifying their forex account for proper trading.Instead of going through all this stress,they will prefer to buy one for themselve.

Yeah that's also my point there, but if they can't verify their own accounts better yet find a broker where they will not go through the hassle of verification. I'm sure many brokers out there that doesn't require such.

I have verified my account in marketiva only but with other brokers not yet as I am not really trading there, not comfortable with the platform. I've heard that UCWFX takes ages to make us verified and many gets disappointed and have stopped posting in fxfred.

I have verified my account in marketiva only but with other brokers not yet as I am not really trading there, not comfortable with the platform. I've heard that UCWFX takes ages to make us verified and many gets disappointed and have stopped posting in fxfred.

why disappointed? isnt they are the best one? indeed they take that step to be verified and quite troublesome,,,

hmmm, i guess you shouldn't stopped posting on fxfred, because you can request to your libertyreserve anyway,,,