Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it possible for me to sell my forex account online

chuna1985

I think it is not possible to sell our account of forex to another people but if there is person who wanted to sell it, I don't know.

If we could sell our account in forex to another else, that will be great because I could sell my account too to another else :D

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

If you want to sell your account. Theirs one question that you need to answer. Why will someone going to buy your account if that someone can simply open a new account? That why before you sell your account make sure that theirs some features that a buyer can't resist but buy your account.

I haven't seen anyone selling their Forex account but it cant be done legally. A person can sell his account secretly without letting the broker notice it but its an illegal activity as the only member authorized to use the account is the account creator.

Well maybe the problem in using different will be caught because of the ip verification. They may check those that some of it for instance he bought 3 accounts then those accounts are used in one ip only then it will be a problem. :D

Well maybe the problem in using different will be caught because of the ip verification. They may check those that some of it for instance he bought 3 accounts then those accounts are used in one ip only then it will be a problem. :D

IP is not a problem if a trader is selling a single account as I myself use several connection types to lo-gin to my broker but haven't yet had any problems doing it. However, creating multiple accounts through the same broker can be risky as then there is always a chance of your account to get restricted.

Multiple accounts will be a problem but as you said that it will not give problem when you login. Because those ip may check that the location is different your from America then you shift to Asia is this will suspect any problem? :D

Well I am not sure in that case. Yes, in that case there might be problems as the broker should think the account is being accessed by any third party and should take any prior steps regarding the account. So its better to sell to a local person if you really want to sell it.

• 2 months later...

I really don't understand why you need to open multiple account. Since you can have one account and can make multiple trading account. And we only use one login as you have one accounts its in your portfolio that you will have many accounts. Or consolated account. I'm wondering what broker site is this that you have a problem.

Well I am not sure in that case. Yes, in that case there might be problems as the broker should think the account is being accessed by any third party and should take any prior steps regarding the account. So its better to sell to a local person if you really want to sell it.

I even doubt we are allowed to sell our account or buy others, even if after paying the amount we buy an account, what if the broker freeze account as it was created by someone else and has others personal information. So better not to take risk. And for those selling ... what is the reason to sell why dont simply withdraw your balance?

If we dont have deposit in our account can we still sell that? Well i really dont plan to sell my account in the future. Because maybe in that time im good in trading and earning good everyday or weekly. So really not want to it will have sentiment value.

Dont understand why would one be interested in buying an account which has no deposit at all, because anyone can open a account for his own that too free and may be few brokers may offer welcome bonus - do you know anyreason why one will buy another account?

• 3 weeks later...

The answer is very simple. Who will going to buy it? Since its sell that means its involve money. Now Is opening a broker account free? yes.. so why spend money to buy an account if you can open one for free? Two. Its because of the funds? If yes. Then why not open your own account. And let that person who selling his account transfer the funds to you and pay him the amount you are willing to buy that funds?

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm. Seems really nonsense to sell accounts if there were many ways we can have the funds on our own, have the account on our own and definitely will not think of having conversation and wasting time to contact each other for such plan. Well only payment processors can be used to sell their accounts lol.

• 2 weeks later...

What we can do here, if we have a great Forex account, we can sell our strategy there. We can start to accept investors, and find for investors. After that, we open the account using their money and we trade using our strategy. We will get benefit from the commission we have