Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

i have also joined that forum few days ago, but after reading the comments of some users, i have left it, now they were not paying according to their previous rates and according to posts, so its very difficult to earn on it now, and its rate now look like extremesurfs which is better than that if they were continue to pay in that rate.

I got my 3rd payment from GT and now I already made 4th payout request,.

I feel like its easy to post in GT even 100 post per day because of their numerous members

actively posting daily, and I have auto subscription to the threads I have posted so I am always updated to any replies made on those threads.:D

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account (khai28) :

Date: 2010-23-12 16:20:07

Batch: 51901175

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $3.75

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 125 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

This is a wonderful forum, i would recommend for anyone. I have been paid over 4 times at this site. Since i had exams i was not able to work on this site quite soemtime.

When I checked today, i ssee that the site is down, it says " Oops! Internet Explorer could not connect to goldentalk.com" . Is the site gone forever or just a temporary outage?

my activity here is not any more consistent. but still i managed to reach payout despite my activity here is not consistent any more this holidays. so hopefully by next year i won't be that busy and i can post here daily again. anyways, i have noticed until now i have not experience this invalid thread link error. it seems that it is already fixed for good.

I saw now very fast activity in GT, I think there are really many active members in GT and some are just doing spam posts and post chasing.

I also hope I can reach again 100 post here before I get paid with my pending payout request.:D

My payment request also pending there and now i dont expecting within 5 days like before and when it is some late now but dont thinking about that when i am sure will get paid and now only concentrating to my posting here and now a days i am requesting more 120 post instead 100 post for some late payment.

@legendkid :

you are completely right my friend..im notice about that payment time too :D because of that im always request 1 or 2 days before that days..so my time to wait not too long..but sometime not always like that..sometime we must wait for little long time around 8 days for sure :D