Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

still waiting for my payment get approved first maybe when i have 200 points then admin will approved my payment.seems many member have delay and also mine.but its ok since they really stable so i just continue my activity in here.i hope they will not face any serious problem in loading again

I still anticipate my activities there and not very active in making the post, because they will assume has done post chasing too if much to make a post in one day, because I'm still traumatized by my account banned ago

I think you still can make a lot of posts as long as you follow the rules. If I am not mistaken, you can make a new post in the same thread after 30 minutes from your last post. One more thing, it would be better if you spread your posts to different sections of the forum.

Although more delay of payment this time but atlast happy to see 4 cent per post here. now i am trying to post long post here and i think it is the way to get 4 cent per post in ptp section posting and i am seeing this form long time . anyway when my post quality is same and if long post then 4 cent and if some short post then 3 cent i am getting from long time here.

usually i make any limit in posting in here .i think 30 post in a days will not consider as post chasing.you can also try to come to that site and make post again there.no need to worry about the payment in here and admin not really strict too and now this site is fully accessible

Why don't you try to send PM to either, jeFF or Shark, the mods in GT? I am sure they will read your message and hopefully, pay your payment right away.

i don't think that

and if it true all members with delay payment simply PM and it will be non payment delay ever

any way i really love the forum and i see honest admin

and not complain of payment as long as i receive it

delay of payment is normal since admin and mod there is just human being not robot who can check all the post made by member faster.i really hope then i can sure get my payment in here faster.usually admin will process in within a week only.no need to contact anyone just keep on posting

After getting many payment from this forum i think if 7 days delay then its natural when sometime payment so quick and the advantage here is we will get paid 100 % sure with high or low rate . now i am continue posting there forgetting about delay because i am so sure will get 4 cent or atleast 3 cent per post.

I have not joined this forum yet,

And actually 100 posts to claim payment looks too big for me

I checked the payment proofs their rates are 2-3 cent per post usually that too are not that attractive.

I think you've got it wrong, my friend. The rate per post is usually between 2 - 5 cents. You can even earn more than that if your posts are long posts and very good posts.

I am only 30+ post away for my first ever cashout here, this morning I tried to make it to it but everytime i use the search button I have encountered this nginx error. Well I hope I could post 30+ here today or within this week before I get bored. As with the payment there is always delay but I can see they really pay.

I am only 30+ post away for my first ever cashout here, this morning I tried to make it to it but everytime i use the search button I have encountered this nginx error. Well I hope I could post 30+ here today or within this week before I get bored. As with the payment there is always delay but I can see they really pay.

As for me, making 30 posts in a day is not easy but you plan to do it today. That's great. I hope you can reach your target. Anyway, the delayed payment is quite common in GT so you have to be patient when waiting for it.

As for me, making 30 posts in a day is not easy but you plan to do it today. That's great. I hope you can reach your target. Anyway, the delayed payment is quite common in GT so you have to be patient when waiting for it.

I'm not so sure I could make it, I always have this fear that I might post not so good quality since every news and updates on this forum is fast before you knew it someone has posted it already. I will just try to find conversational post that way it would be easier for me to reply.

Although now there is payment delay i dont thinking this so much but i am posting here daily without hesitating and before getting my previous payment i am reaching another payment . before i never manage 100 post before i get paid previous payment but now i am managing more 130 post before getting payment.

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379:

Date: 2010-22-12 16:39:40

Batch: 51829921

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $4.02

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 134 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

i also get the payment today.a bit delay but still encourage me to be more active now im ready to request another payment from them.i hope i will get good rate in here.the activitry in here really help me alot in reaching more than 200 posts in a week while waiting for the payment sent