Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

@nikhil :

you can access the site my friend??? im can't access the site right now...really hard to open for sure..i was waiting around more than 10 minutes but the page still not opened..what happen this is??

im confuse..you can access the site but im can't access the site :(

@nikhil :

you can access the site my friend??? im can't access the site right now...really hard to open for sure..i was waiting around more than 10 minutes but the page still not opened..what happen this is??

im confuse..you can access the site but im can't access the site :(

Well... as usual, check your internet connection, my friend. I think we are from the same country, right? Everything runs well here at my end.

I just received my 4th payment from GT. Here is the detail.

You have received a payment to your account U2975741:

Date: 2010-13-12 10:26:20

Batch: 51201914

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $3.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

@echo :

because of that my friend..im confuse why can't access GT at all..and then congratz for your payment my friend..im still waiting for the pending payment right now :D i have 1 more pending payment and i think today or tomorrow will got paid..because you was got paid right ;)

Ok First this is my greatest Lesson in Business World.. I'v been baned From GT only for one reason.. CHEATING... But thats not true.. maybe my closest friend will know it..

This is the story : I'm a member on GT and in that day my friend want to joined with me because He quite interesting to get some earning only by posting same like me.. So from there he register on GT Forum (My Office Friend)

And in that night me and him also my other friend is make some posting and enjoyed so much posting on GT Forum but finally when I woke up in the morning.. I Cannot acces GT site anymore and my friend telling me that I'v been banned Permanent on GT..

And thats all only because He using the Offce Network which way i'v already used it before and he is really2 new on online business world so he using my another LR account which usually I using it for Betting. So Thats why I get banned on GT... T__T

@mummyz :

so sad to hear that my friend..i was try to asking to sinip and jambuty to recover your account but can't :(

so the important lesson from your history is we must careful to the someone using our LR to made a new account...we will got a banned for sure..i just imagine this one..if the another person who not like us..and making a new account in GT with our LR account...but we doesn't know who it is..are we still got banned too?? :blink:

@Rivha :

Well you should know why I share my another LR account to all of my friend in my office.. did you know deepbet betting site..?? Yeah all people in my office already know about that from me and also they will exchange their Cash (IDR) to LR through me..

And the rates is Rp.10.000 for $1 which the Real Rates is only Rp.9.800 for $1

So I get some profit from there.. So from there when they all want to play they are using my LR account to bet.. And back to the Topics.. Maybe I get banned because Name in Liberty Reserve is same.. Even the LR acc is different.. >_<

@mummyz :

so the LR account is different?? but jambutty said your friend is using your LR account my friend..hm..i don't know about this one for sure..in the fact you can't made a new account in here because you was got banned permanently..:( and then i have the new problem..i think my IP have the problem to access GT :(

I just relax because sinip said nothing wrong with my account :P

I reached another 120 post but still not get paid my previous payment and this time first such delay with me and i never make 100 post before getting my payment and i post as before. hope they will bit first because i think member dont expect payment from GT more 10 days later.

yup this site take a little bit longer time for paying member but maybe today they will pay US.maybe admin just have other business to manage so then take it longer.but he ill surely pay member then.no one will expect this condition.but we should also understand admin activity

i am waiting again for my payment. i have not count last time how fast i got paid. next time on my next payout request i will remember on what day i requested payout and what day i received the payment. so i would know how fast i get paid each payment request. anyways, this day i tried to focus only on this forum. just so that i can reach payout much faster. i am way behind my goal because of the downtime few days back.

today activity in this site really good.i cannot be more active in here but i just reach my target in here.yup i also waiting for my payment in here.bu i think it not yet 7 days of pending.but i hope will not take that long time.now i just try to be more active to reach another points to request if activity like today then i will reach 200 post easily

yeah even when i feel not posting at all, i just usually keep on posting here. cause i know how easy it is to make a post here. they may be strict but at the same time it is easy to post here. you just have to be familiar with what they are strict at and where they are not so strict at.

yup admin also active in here too.i know that they didnt really strict thats why many member also active in herei still waiting for the payment request that still in pending state.i hope today i will get many thread to reply like yesterday.so will not hard for me to get any payment again in here.

Now there is no problem of accessing the forum but i am not getting my payment although it 10 days already gone and i never faced such delay before . i dont think GT is in financial problem but may be Admin is busy then why such delay. anyway i continue my activity here although dont request another and thinking it will be better if i request another after getting my current payment.

delay payment is one of the main disadvantages here beside lading problem

now the loading problem is solved for all and i'm really hope they fast the payment alittle

its so disappointed waiting payment for more 10 days

Why don't you try to send PM to either, jeFF or Shark, the mods in GT? I am sure they will read your message and hopefully, pay your payment right away.

this site is so stable and old so no need to worry about delay of payment maybe admin busy handle his other site before now the problem solved so maybe admin will have time to pay all pending payment in here.i just happy with activity yesterday but today not many active member there.i just make once post there.i need at least make another post again there so i will reach my today's target

i hope my turn to get paid in here will not take long time.but i hope within 2 days i can reach my target and also get the payment.this two days not many member active in here.i really hope that they will come online again and make good post like before.usually i can make until 30 post or more in here.

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379:

Date: 2010-15-12 16:41:30

Batch: 51384321

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $4.04

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 101 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.