Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

yeah this site was back and i was made a several post again today..i just have planned to cashout again today although my previous request still pending :D

i just happy in this site because my post is really good and fast to cashout than at another forum :)

i didn't know that the site was back since yesterday. i only managed to check out the site this morning. anyways, i am just trying to resume my activity again. i am tempted to post a lot but then it is not allowed to post a lot here in a single day. i don't want to be ban so i will just be content with 25 posts for this day also.

Now the forum is loading fine and already post today there . i dont think GT will come back so soon because before i seen when this database problem occur here then it may take some day for coming back but this time is difference and hope soon it will not be happen.

now their back, but my motivation has been affected. their frequent downtime lately has affected my activity and even they are back i have hard time now getting back to my activity here. but i am trying to post a lot again specially i am much way behind my goal.anyways, still not paid for my last payout request made last tuesday last week. so it has been more than a week since i requested payout.

Whoah. For some reasons, when I tried to enter the site using 'www.goldentalk.com' it wouldn't enter but when I removed the 'www', it can enter. Now, this is odd.

I couldn't find the site interesting. Sorry. I'll pass again. :P

Actually, GT is one of the oldest PTP forums, my friend. It has been around for a couple of years. Perhaps, the design of the site is not too interesting but the members in the forum are very active.

Paid again from GT via LR

Date: 12/01/2010 13:58

Batch: 50419774

From Account: U3943563 (GoldenTalk)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thanks

This forum has been the only forum ive been posting in since i started my online activity again. I like the forum, but i agree a little with indieover that when the forum go up and down you get a little sidetracked.

Well lets hope it will stay up a little longer this time.

my latest payment from this forum

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379:

Date: 2010-02-12 14:03:59

Batch: 50505053

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $3.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

i requested payout for 2 or 3 days now this is my only second payment so it will be happy to me if my rate is 4 cent like the first payment

i look forward to reach next 100 posts before receive payment

i just hope they not delay for payment

as long i'm no longer face any loading problem in the forum

I forgot to asked for payment when I reached my 100 posts before, so just now I request my payment for 200 posts :D

well, this is my first time I request with 200 posts I already made..

well, hope I get good rate with this 200 posts B)

Are you serious? you forgot to request payment when you reached 100 posts. It never happens with me. When my posts almost reach 100, I am always ready to request payment. It seems you enjoy posting so much, my friend that you forget to request payment. :D

@echo :

you are same like me my friend...request each 100 post finished lol..i was request again today and that is for 102 post..because i want to recover the earning..im made 3 payment proof in this site so i think that proof just worth 1 cent actually..i want to get always $4 each my cashout so im made more post for recover that..really fast i can reach minimum in this site..i don't know why that is can be happened..the activity is almost same like the other site but easily to reach cashout...:D