Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

@echo :

of course mood is affected to our potential posting my friend..if our health is bad we just will made a senseless for sure because we can't thinking normally and fresh :D more better to get posting when our mood good so we can made a good quality post and giving the new idea to the forum :D

I am seeing it taking more 7 days for our payment which i getting from some day . anyway i request my another payment today and dont expecting less 7 days and also dont expecting 4 cent per post because although Admin pay me 4 cent per post before but from my 3 payment he is giving 3 cent per post although my post is same in ptp section and i think the quality also same.

@nikhil :

are you put the proof my friend in here?? because the payment is depend to the quality post right??? and i see senior member who put the payment proof got less the earning than making a discussion..maybe because of that your earning is decreased than before..

Edited by rivha

@rivha yes i fully agree with you about the issue that our payment depend of our quality of post . i got more 22 times from here and just getting 4 cent per post but suddenly it decrese 3 cent per post although all time i am active in ptp section and i think the quality is same .anyway its admin decision how much we will get but its really very good everyone get paid if newbie and old members and there is no fear about payment reject.

You have received a payment to your account U7780126:

Date: 2010-08-12 15:05:25

Batch: 50900146

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $2.90

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 145 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

It seem that GT is paying everyday and i also looking for my payment. anyway i never requested my payment when my another already running on and it happen only few time but alltime i request after getting my pending payment .hope this time will be get paid within 5 to 6 days and not more 7 days.

I also happy because now there is no problem of this invalid thread specified problem which really make me trouble because i am using mozilla and there is no option to recover my post if this occur after submitting post. but now the forum loading is first and also this problem gone.

@echo :

you are same like me my friend..im really can't active in the HYIP section..im more better to made post in the general discussion and at the Manual surfer section :D

my activity this week really dropped here..i can't online in this week due my financial :( that is so bad...until now im still just have 1 pending payment in here and still far to cashout again...still needed 75 post :D

I couldn't access GT this morning. GT is experiencing another downtime. Here is the complete message.

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.

Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Yet again, it is really terrible to see the forum go down once again

I think if there is a worldwide prize -- "Forum that goes down most times per year", GoldenTalk will sure be the winner.

Come to think of it -- hasn't admin tried to do something to make sure the forum stays stable all the time ?

Furthermore, the whatever Invalid Thread Link error has hit me just few days ago. Did anyone have the same problem as me ?

Yet again, it is really terrible to see the forum go down once again

I think if there is a worldwide prize -- "Forum that goes down most times per year", GoldenTalk will sure be the winner.

Come to think of it -- hasn't admin tried to do something to make sure the forum stays stable all the time ?

Furthermore, the whatever Invalid Thread Link error has hit me just few days ago. Did anyone have the same problem as me ?

I believe it won't take long for GT to be back online. I used to experience downtime like this in October. About the the invalid thread link error, I also experienced it in the past, but lately I have never experienced it anymore. A member says it usually happens to mozilla users.

Again database problem here and it seems that this problem of this forum will never end and its occuring frequently .from morning to still night i dont able to access the forum and dont understanding when it will be accessable . anyway last time when such happen then soon they come back online and this time also hoping they will come back soon.

yup so many problem in this site,and this problem always happen.but i hope admin will not let it happen for long time.i think admin there so active and always observe his site.i really miss my activity in here.i hope i can make post as soon as possible.im so far from my target in here

Now the forum is back and already today posted 15 post there and i am happy atlast because this time it not take more time to come online . anyway the problem is some time with them and it not completely solved and hope this time such kind of problem will not come for long time.