Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Newbies or even regular members seem to have no idea on post chasing or 30 minutes rule on GT forum, that often mods usually delete our posts and mention the reason, for the deletion, so members should beware of those things or else non sense posts will be deleted.

That 30 minutes rule applied to the members who have posted consecutively while the modification is still enabled. So really funny some able to have three consecutive posts within 30 minutes. Although im really amazed mods seen those and really check all of the sections for violations of members.

Well, there are no good activity here, i will check again the forum after some few hours, i just hope that there will be some new replies so that i can reach 100 post today. Because in PTP section there are still many threads that has no replies that's about a few days ago, and i am still the last reply.

Not much posting as of this moment but trying to post in the i have been paid by section mostly hyip. I also see that members are mostly active in posting proofs and seems most of them are hyip monitors. Well good advantage to still see activity for the payment proofs even no payment.

You have received a payment to your account U6532614 (yupz1500):

Date: 02/03/2012 15:22

Batch: 83902971

From Account: U3943563 (GoldenTalk)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community

Thanks Admin and Moderators

:D

Just think that you will got paid in gt forum. As normally you will expect to have 2-6 or higher post rate. But then we cant really determine how admin going to check and give good rate. Well just focus on posting here as usual. Spreading the posts will have better rates and will not be warned by mods. :D

You have received a payment to your account U6532614 (yupz1500):

Date: 02/03/2012 15:22

Batch: 83902971

From Account: U3943563 (GoldenTalk)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community

Thanks Admin and Moderators

:D

well the pay rate is deceptive to me,how will someone post a 100 posts and get 3USD where as they proposed that their pay rate is from 5cents to 20cents.

well the pay rate is deceptive to me,how will someone post a 100 posts and get 3USD where as they proposed that their pay rate is from 5cents to 20cents.

Mate their pay rates are revised now. I guess the range of payments per post now is 3-10 cents so that's why our friend kivanger only got $3 for his 100 posts. I guess this range should encourage us to make quality posts here in this good old paid to post forum,