Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Date: 02/10/2012 16:14

Batch: 84776430

From Account: U3943563 (GoldenTalk)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community

Thanks Admin and Moderators

:D

Wow you must have been a senior member here and you mustt have made a very good posts here.

I have finally able to hit payout after like about 4 months ? 4 months to post 100+ posts, that is very slow of me. Recently started to speed up a bit.

Well i think for us to get good rate we must spread our post mostly in the hyip section as i can see many people that got such high rate are mostly making there posts in the hyip section.

I agree, hence I started to post in the HYIP section too. Maybe I will be paid more this time round. Lets wait and see for my payment proof...

Well thats good for you chrismas you have got a nice posting rate from here it seems that you are not posting in the paid to post section only i think you also made some posts in the hyip section right?

Thank you. Actually nowadays I hardly post in the Paid to Post section already. I post more in the HYIP section, and if possible, in the Program Scam Warning sections as well as their payment processor section. I believe posting in these sections will enable you to earn more than just posting more at the Paid to Post section

I still remember that in the past, it can take me like 4, 5 months to hit payout in this forum. There was once I took 6 months to hit payout in this forum. Very slow indeed, but I guess those will be history already. Ever since being active in different sections, I find myself being able to hit payout fast, and also earn more, like recently I earned a good post rate.

how are you, can, christmas_? because I only have 3 dollars and 5 dollars here. and this is really a distant memory for me. I had lost a few posts when I first joined here because here was a tight regulation

Sorry but I do not really understand what you mean by this ? Did you mean that you earned $3 and $5 from this forum currently ? Anyway, don't just stick to one section. Be active at 2-3 sections should be enough already.