Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Yeah the admin is online today..hope i can got paid like you too nehmer :D because i was requested for my 100 post here...;)

and look like you got 3 cent only for your 100 post :( hope im not get less than $4 for today cashout :(

I did learn a lot from goldentalk and i truly loved their payout,since it's a good place to post and also to learn much about hyip and the rest from people in there.I request for payout but haven't got it,i'm not even worried cus i trust GT like digitalmoneytalk forum.

it is discouraging if the rate keeps on decreasing each payout. i don't know if other members are experiencing the same thing. i guess i need to improve my posts. i am going to concentrate tomorrow on posting in other sections. so that i may know if the decrease in rate was because of the quality of my post or if the admin was just trying to decrease the payment to members for some reasons.

Look like many member was got paid but im still not get paid yet :P i think today or next week will got paid for sure :) im not active in this site this week remember im more focus to another forum...

Im just have plan to active in separate forum include this forum..so after reach cashout i will inactive until got the payment and will active again to this site :)

yeah it usually take at least a week to get paid. it does not get faster than that to process the payments lately. so it is taking a lot of time lately to get paid here. and i am not happy any more with the earning i am receiving here. so i am not considering this forum as my top forum any more.

yeah it usually take at least a week to get paid. it does not get faster than that to process the payments lately. so it is taking a lot of time lately to get paid here. and i am not happy any more with the earning i am receiving here. so i am not considering this forum as my top forum any more.

I saw your payment proofs in other forums and you got 210 posts in one week alone! wow! how impressive! considering that you have so many sites to maintain. I wish I have more time posting like you so that I could also reach my daily earning target.

i got my payment too and this site im so satisfied,because i can make until 4 cents per post again.i hope i can always make good amount of money in here.not really hard to make until 200 post in a week there.just try to make post its about 30 post a day so then you can easily reach that number of posting

I have just received my 4th payment from GT. Here is the detail.

You have received a payment to your account U2975741:

Date: 2011-07-01 16:26:19

Batch: 52767065

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $3.15

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 105 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

Payment received from GT:

image-FC3B_4D2808A6.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U0639408:

Date: 2011-07-01 16:04:48

Batch: 52765447

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $2.10

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 105 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

i also want to be more active in here.because the last payment i get good rate again.i hope i can maintain my quality of posting in here so will get 4 cent per post again.seems so many member get the rate decreased .i also ever get that for a few times.i hope will never happen again

I take goldentalk as one of my best ptp forum since i start making money online.And their payout is really good.With min as low as 2cent to 5cent per post,i don't know if anyone has been paid higher than 5cents,i think all can afford to post there since it's a friendly forum..And highly educative,with much info.

In later times i have been a little busy and havent posted so much in any forum. Now after a week offline i finded ive got paid from Golden:)

Normally it takes me a month to reach a payout, so im not posting that much, i post when i find something interesting or when i got paid.

Payment recieved via LR

Date: 01/05/2011 09:50

Batch: 52596316

From Account: U3943563 (GoldenTalk)

Amount: $3.03

goldentalk.th.jpg

I was got paid and got the usually rate $4/100 post..im happy with this rate as far..that is good enough rate for my post..:D

this site is really great remember many member active and have the lot paid section in this site make us easy to reach the minimum for sure :)

The biggest advantage of GT is not becoz of the rate, but the reliabilty. You can always feel safe to post there and get your money.

However, the rate always varies from time to time, and I think the admin is a bit bossy there and accept no opposite opinions.