Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I wonder who would be the replacement of mod jim. Anything I'm just hoping that who would ever be the next mod on the site that he would be able to be as helpful as Jim was. So I just hope that's the site will be more lively and more interesting so that they would be more activity

My problem now is the time because even I want to post in here I still can't because I have many priority Forums, but I am still trying because of my motivation that this month I have to earn a good amount from Paid to post Forum so I am adding this Forum on my list again even I know it can be hard for me.

Not at all. There is no way for us here to make this forum as the favorite website we visit every day. Because this forum is not worth to be the first and number one. This forum is only good only if we really have free time and we make posts already on many other forums. Put this forum as the last

Yeah, me too. However, I can't be much active just like I used to be before. But saddening to read that our mod was gone. And now we lost the great moderator. I will try my best to have my posting in GT forum and to have my payout in this week.

I wonder who would be the replacement of mod jim. Anything I'm just hoping that who would ever be the next mod on the site that he would be able to be as helpful as Jim was. So I just hope that's the site will be more lively and more interesting so that they would be more activity

Our mod is gone ? What has happened ? I don't see any email regarding this at all. Anyway well without him, the HYIP section might not be as active as usual again (even though it has been quite quiet anyway in recent times).

He was sick. He was old also. I wonder by tomorrow I can post here normally that my plan of 20 posts daily will going to follow as I wanted to still but then, the forum payment processing is I think slow here and yet the forum members are not that active.

@riddick I wonder if you can still be able to make 20 posts on a daily basis in here especially looking at the amount of posting activities. This is unless if there has been a welcome change in posting activities from members. That would mean you would be reaching 100 posts quite quickly in here.

Our mod is gone ? What has happened ? I don't see any email regarding this at all. Anyway well without him, the HYIP section might not be as active as usual again (even though it has been quite quiet anyway in recent times).

it is so bad to loss a good moderator like him, even some people maybe don't like him with the way he was, but i think this forum truly need a moderator like him, who also active and always take care the section well, i think admin should looking for replacement here

I would not say that the members disliked him. They just think that he is quite strict. but there is no any personal hard feelings on the mod. But I know that the members they still like him as a person. So anyway I'm just wondering what would happen on the site from now on

Anyway we just have to focus more about the site now. So I just hope that the site would just stay online for a very long time. I just hope that the admin would be more active on the discussions and would somehow participate on the discussions as well to keep the forum more interesting

The admin can't be active in the discussions in the forum,he has a monitoring site that he needs to monitor,that is why he has got mods are that are very good in moderating the forums,as you can see that the mods are so active in all the discussions in the forum

Then I don't think that the activity of the site would improve. But I do understand that the admin is quite busy with other things and the he would not be able to participate on the discussions on the site. Anyway I just hope that the admin would be able be more interested on getting my activity on this site.

Well, it is not good to see if the moderator is gone without any reason. Even the worst thing if the forum has no moderator. It will be the worst. Because the Admin will not be able to work and handle the forum without the moderators. So, this will make this Golden Talk forum worse than before

I don't see really big changes in the forum activity or fast payments I think the admin is not prioritizing the forum but the forum will continue to be a paying one. I just hope that it will be faster as I don't think members will be happy with the slow payments and yet, low activities.

Yea,members would not be happy about the delays of processing of payments,i think the activity in the forum would increase since the mod is gone,many members are scared of posting in this forum because of this particular mod,anyways,the forum did not still change,the activity remains the same

Yeah I would say that the delay on payment is very much discouraging .so I just hope that the admin would do something with the delay on payment. I would want to see some on the site again. So that the members would be very happy posting on the site once more.

and i hope you would be active here too to support other posters , so other posters who want to post here will be motivate. i am sure if many posters motivate here, making post in this forum become a good thing to do. and hope twice payment in a month is a good thing

am really hoping i can resume posting on this forum,though i have request payment on the forum and i haven't being paid yet but i hope to be paid soon and hoping to resume posting on the forum,though have being busy posting at other forum and think that's why i haven't being able to post inhere but definitely i will resume posting

I think most of us have difficulty in maintaining our activity in GT forum. It will be only good if we can daily posting but when the forum moderation is as strict like GT then, I think members stay away or not have much posts made here. But I wanted to still earn in here because, they are paying for years now.

The Forum now pays twice almost every month, this is not a bad rate because there are so many other boards delayed for a long time, but the most important thing here that we know that the admin will always pay us, so we try to keep some of our activity even if it was low .

Its paying twice a month now? I thought until now theirs a pending of request of payments for a month more or less now. So if this site is paying twice a month then I will try to check when the last two payment is done later on and going to update this thread on my next post in here. Because if GT is paying twice a month then GT will going to be active again as I'm sure posters will going to increase.

We know that we ask for payment after reaching at least 100 posts, and clearly through this proof of payment you got low rates, maybe 2 cents per post about, is not it?, This means that the forum has become not give good rates as it was in the past, or you did not send replies that merit higher rates than that .

It's still paying. That's the good part of the site. Others have closed down already but this one has continued to keep on paying. So we should be glad that the admin had not given up on the site yet. Maybe admin had not been able to keep the post rate or able to afford to keep all the old members but still it keeps paying for the grew active members on the site.

Yes, that's right, we see The situation is getting worse in many forums, but this forum is still one of the forums that interested in payment to members always, despite the fact that rates are not fixed, but at least the forum still pays so far, this is the most important thing for members