Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I reached payout in GT yesterday and I've clicked on the payment request button after which i sent the admin a personal message with my PerfectMoney ID. The admin is yet to reply my personal message though I'm not sure he will do so. He may just go ahead and process the payments whenever he's ready as there may be no need replying the personal message since it contains my PM ID. :P

I know that the site is still paying up to now. That's why the loyal members are still posting on the site up to now. I think that the site would continue paying for a very long time. The site has been able to prove that the admin is very serious to continue the ptp on the site.

• 2 weeks later...

For a long time now, activities in GT has always been very low, though there are times it steps up and down but currently, I will say it is moderate. Most times, I make between 5-10 posts per day with some in the non-paying section as well. I discover so many new members didn't go through the rules and are violating some like posting ref links.

that ptp program seems good. This forum has lots of reply than thread. Since creation of thread here is not much, members reserve to post reply here. It is somehow good, since this forum is not spam by lots of topic. This forum discussion is really good and their payment is good too, depending on our post quality. i like this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes,the moderators have to move the threads to the advertisement section because you are really advertising. Referral links are not allowed when creating threads and apart from the referral link,you can't just copy from a site and post it in GT,mods over there will accept it. I am really enjoying my activity over there,the forum is full of informations.

I simply like the moderation at GT because it is the reason GT has been maintained so well, I really appreciate the moderators at GT who work very well on the forum. I am also a member there and have just requested my payout yesterday which is my 7th.

Have you checked the forum today,you have to be very very careful because I saw 2 of your posts been deleted for post chasing and if this happens consecutively,you should be ready for a ban,if you are lucky enough,you might get a temporary ban but if you are not lucky,its a permanent ban.

Yes I just noticed them, in my view I don't seem to know why they were marked as post chasing but I think I need to be more careful now since I do not want to get permanently banned which would make me have to lose one of my favorite forum.

However I think that no payments have been made in November, if I am lucky maybe payments would be processed till the mid of this month.

Yes,payments has not been made this month,I think the last payment that was made was on the 31st of last month because I got paid that day. Well,I don't really think about payment when I am making posts in GT. I tried to concentrate more on my post quality so that I can get good post rates.

Yes if I am not wrong last time you got the rate of 4 cents which is very nice, I also mostly try to concentrate on post quality and avoid doing unnecessery posts because a few useless posts could lead to permanent ban at GT and also it affects personal reputation and image of the user. 

If you check my last payment proof,you would see that I got $5 for my 100 posts. I don't know if I will be able to maintain this quality cos it is really worth it to be getting $5 for your quality posts. Anyways I have made some posts today but the activity isn't that good. There has been no activity in the payment processor section since on the 7th of this month.

Yes you are right I also observed that there was very less activity in the payment processor section, but I think we cannot do anything about it because unless someone has a question or a good point to discuss about the payment processor we cannot go post-chasing over there.

• 2 weeks later...

That's just it,we cannot post chase simply because we want our post count to increase,doing that in the forum would not help any of of us,so it is better to leave the section the way it is,I know with time there will be a good activity in that section,I have just managed to make 2 posts in the forum today.