Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Wow, it really nice to see some one been paid 5dollars after an hundred post which is really encouraging if i must say. We can now see some do get 5cent per post as posting good quality and educative post always matters alot.

yes it just shows that members can have a chance to earn well on the site. as long as you make good post you can prioritize this forum more than other forums. but as long as i think you have knowledge in hyip. i don't think you can get that rate by just posting on the ptp section.

I havent really been active here since registering but it appears to have potential in terms of earnings for posts. Will try and make some time to make posts in here to see how good the forum can be to me.

Thats right, posting in the ptp section wont do any good in giving us good rate but when we post in the hyip sections, we stand a chance to win good rate when we reach payout. Gt is a nice forum and i really think admin is really managing this forum to the core.

Thats right, posting in the ptp section wont do any good in giving us good rate but when we post in the hyip sections, we stand a chance to win good rate when we reach payout. Gt is a nice forum and i really think admin is really managing this forum to the core.

and they are good to fight againts some spammer and post chaser in this forum,so that is why i see some members banned here, even they are senior members, but mostly the newbie that banned by them. and it will be good for this forum to make their forum clear from that thing

and they are good to fight againts some spammer and post chaser in this forum,so that is why i see some members banned here, even they are senior members, but mostly the newbie that banned by them. and it will be good for this forum to make their forum clear from that thing

yeah they are very good in regulating the people that do go against the forum rules.I love that so much as posters here will be lots desciplined as much when posting on the site.

It appears that the forum is quite strict from where I am sitting. I dont mind rules because rules need to be there to maintain order but I believe newbies must be guided so that they aware of what is right and wrong. I will try again in the coming week and try to make it a habit to post here.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697:

Date: 2012-30-04 07:58:21

Batch: 93265126

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $2.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

It appears that the forum is quite strict from where I am sitting. I dont mind rules because rules need to be there to maintain order but I believe newbies must be guided so that they aware of what is right and wrong. I will try again in the coming week and try to make it a habit to post here.

the only thing they need is to read first, by read the rules well i am sure they can avoided from banned things, and it will make the more comfortable to make post here, to make post here actually is fine but maybe because people also have many forum to spend so this forum not looks so good now.

Seems there's the payouts processed for the last week requests. So far, really not able to make posts here although, it really makes me not to post because of I wanted to have good rate but then it makes me not able to focus on posting here because of that.

Well, its always vary we know that sometimes we will received our payments within a week or more weeks. But then as always we can continue on the activity that is not restricted to be active here daily although we need to take care of how many posts we will going to have here.

yeah,making a habit in posting here is very important as i don't even have that much zeal posting in here atimes.I think i will have to be posting here 10 posts per day so that i will make some good points here soon.

I still havent had time to make some posts in here but I am hoping that I will have time to do so soon. Its just a pity most forums do experience inconsistencies in making payments to members. I guess it also depends on admins duties both online and offline and when they get around to working on them.

yeah,making a habit in posting here is very important as i don't even have that much zeal posting in here atimes.I think i will have to be posting here 10 posts per day so that i will make some good points here soon.

In gt forum it is good to make your target posting per day as you cannot do here one day reach payout of request and it will be really problematic for the moderators here. So far, its good to have 10 posts or 20 posts per day which is ideal in this forum.

I still havent had time to make some posts in here but I am hoping that I will have time to do so soon. Its just a pity most forums do experience inconsistencies in making payments to members. I guess it also depends on admins duties both online and offline and when they get around to working on them.

agree about that, in here admin pay us not everyday from what i see that admin is busy person too that not only have online life but also have offline life that he need to attend, but still the payment here rocks because i see some person even get about $5 per 100 posts

so you are one of the active members in this site, right? that is good it will be better if we don't make too much post in here, especially in section that we don't know much, but i still see ptp section have some activity from its members

I only have 18 or so points in here and I have been registered in here for a while now. For some reason I do not feel motivated to post in here. The last I heard someone had recommended about 20 posts a day as maximum to get get a good post rate. When the time is right I will try to be active here.

point? this site don't have any point dude, if you are member here, in here the one that revealed is our post number not the point. so far my maximum posts here is about 25-30, i think that still fine but make sure you make good posts not average one :D

i am quite sure that you know what I meant to say. I have just about 18 posts in here which I made some time ago and never really had the motivation to post here since then. I must say that I admire the people that were abe to receive payments of $5 for their 100 posts in here. They must surely have shown themselves to be contributing quite well to the forum through quality posts.