Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

So my thoughts is indeed correct. Chardyme mostly posted in the ptp section and the admin give high rate of posting in the posters that usually post in the hyip discussion. To be able to gain high rate and then better to post also in the hyip section or any investment programs.

So my thoughts is indeed correct. Chardyme mostly posted in the ptp section and the admin give high rate of posting in the posters that usually post in the hyip discussion. To be able to gain high rate and then better to post also in the hyip section or any investment programs.

Seems that you right but I am quite lazy in posting in here and just making some 1 to 2 lines of posts and maybe one reason that I got 2 cents only because I know before that I get 3-4 cents posting in ptp section only.

When i'm posting here all most of my posts are long.. As i'm really trying to make a quality one because what's the purpose of quantity when you work with the quality you will get high rates. Many of poster still gets 3 cets rates even they don't participate in HYIP Discussion.

yesterday two members seems have got paid, the post rate given to them has been much nice, one user has got four cents and other five cents rates, this is just wonderful post rates offered to active members with better quality in the posting.

I am now trying to participate in HYIP Discussion as i will make an investment in few HYIP as i have some funds in my AP so i can now be active in HYIP Discussion, it's very worthy if we can get a good rates which is 3 to 5 cents.. Although my rate is 3 cents but sometimes i got 2 cents.

of course posting on forums will definitely get us good income, and especially when you are posting actively on GT, there is no fear of earnings, as GT has been paying for few years now and current post rates up to 5 cents maximum is really surprising.

I have recently got paid by Goldentalk and the rate was 4 cents which is really good for me so now i am trying to increase my activity over this forum so that i can earn some more bucks here but i cant make more than 10-15 posts here since there are not many threads getting created everyday here.

well, it's true that most of the members are getting paid with the range of 4 to 5 cents post rates, but it is only for members that post limit per day, if we post like flooding the forum, more than 50 a day, then the post rate may be dropped.

Well I see bulastika getting 5 cents posting rates from GT and I believe that she is posting with such good quality posts and so he gets such posting rates in return.

He or she lol. He is indeed posting in different sections including hyip i have seen him posting in mostly investment programs or sections in the gt forum and really amazed that he have done many posts in gt forum and received good rate. Well that is his advantage in the forum and i know i cant have the rate as of now.

He or she lol. He is indeed posting in different sections including hyip i have seen him posting in mostly investment programs or sections in the gt forum and really amazed that he have done many posts in gt forum and received good rate. Well that is his advantage in the forum and i know i cant have the rate as of now.

Well somehow I am confuse if he is really a she or she is a he, hahaha. Anyways, I just comeback posting for Goldentalk forum again. For the last payment request I have been getting 2 cents posting rates from them. As my goal like here in DMT to improve my post, I ma also improve my posts here in GT and participate again in the HYIP section as well.

I wonder what happened now to their advertisers. Just like other forums GT forum is looking for advertisers but then same to other forums they are waiting for long time since advertisers is not like one day going to advertise. But then gt forum is already good for hyip so i think they will get soon more of hyip rather than forex.

I wonder what happened now to their advertisers. Just like other forums GT forum is looking for advertisers but then same to other forums they are waiting for long time since advertisers is not like one day going to advertise. But then gt forum is already good for hyip so i think they will get soon more of hyip rather than forex.

Thats right buddy,most of the hyip admins will not be aware that GT starts accepting ads or it could be some other reason since i did not find enough space on GT to accepts the large hyip banners.On other ptc the template is set well and can show 4-5 banners on top but if you look at GT,they are using different template which is not quite made for advertising purpose so i think admin should make changes in the template or just change it.

@macky110

the template is the same for many years now, I have been the member there for two years and no change with the template even in these years, but there is changes happening in GT too like it just started to allow advertisers, it may also change the template and get to new look as well.