Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I really think posting in HYIP gives a higher cent.moreso ensuring to distribute your posts also would give you an advantage.i have reached my target of 100posts and just hope to reach the next by next week but really i would distribute my post but also ensure to focus more on the HYIP forum.

Right that will be reason of getting higher rate rather than quality posting. Even you have a quality post it will not give you high rate always. Thats why we cant discuss admin how he check our payment requests.

I just have checked out the latest payment proofs released from GT, those were paid with three to five cents rates, that is much profitable, congrats to those quality posters that had been paid with five cents rate, even I hope to receive it as well.

Here is another strict forum that i don't Post carelessly here and in as much as they maped out their minimum payment will depend on your 100 posts+ at the range of 5-20 cents.

And today i did requested for payment after my complete 100 Posts all i could get is that i have 0 posts so far.i don't really

I just have checked out the latest payment proofs released from GT, those were paid with three to five cents rates, that is much profitable, congrats to those quality posters that had been paid with five cents rate, even I hope to receive it as well.

Well they are doing because they can post in different sections like hyip and other programs related to the investment. If i can post in those sections probably i can also get the same rate or better. :D

I remember, last time GT paid me with five cents rate, but that was long back, because I was not that active from then, but made around 90 posts, it is really a stress to keep the post quality and manage to earn the same rate like before, I maintained good quality this time as well.

@riddick09

well, there is other factors that also influence the post rate paid to us, but mainly it depends on the post quality, then other things like number of posts per day and major sections where we post also will come into consideration.

Just spread your activities.. Sometimes we may say it's depend on Admin mood may be when he made a lot of profit from Goldpoll he gives high rates there are so many factors but then we ain't sure about. Just make the best some poster remain 4 - 5 cents.. They have manage to. It's about the quality.

the highest rate I received from GT was five cents and the lowest was two cents, for several times, that was because I was posting only payment proofs that the admin used to pay me with two cents, later I come to know that even two cents is high for payment proofs.

Goldentalk is one of the oldest ptp forum i know and its really very well managed,you wont see much spam in there,mods work very hard to keep it spamless and check all the posts regularly.I am active there but i did not reach first payout yet as i joined recently.Will try to be more active to maximize my income.

@macky110

this forum will encourage members to post quality content, and they will pay high for posting in hyip discussion, because that is what the main section of a forum, since forums do earn through hyips, and even members can easily post their opinions about hyip programs.

@riddick09

true indeed, again we have now very few paying forums and that too few of them pay low rates, fixed, and better that GT has no fixed rates for posting and we can be paid higher amounts with improvement in the post quality, to earn good income from PTP.

Goldentalk is really very popular and active Paid to post forum and i have noticed that there are many quality posters spend their time in there.I am yet to request payment on this forum,just hoping that i will get at least 3 cents/post.

I am sure you will get 3 + or I think you may also get four cents rate, because this forum, as far as I know pays with high rates in the beginning, especially if that is your first payout, it is just my opinion on the forum, they encourage newbies with nice rates.

Finally i have made or accumulated 20 posts for today. Really rush in posting since i really dont need to put extra effort since i will not expect high rate here but atleast payments. Well seems i still be active again in the forum that i have started to earn easy 3 dollars before. :D

Well I am glad that you are now alloting more time to post in GT forum, as for me, I am still waiting to get paid and some continue my posting activities though I am not getting to much postings in this forum lately because many threads are been closed in the paid to post section.

Well as far as i have seen that they are still active posting in that section and that still give them way to have more posts per day. So i think that until they have those active ptp then they will have consistent posting and the other closed threads will not be a problem or affect their posting.