Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

well, the post rate around five cents is normal rates in GT,

some get three cents which is the lowest and some four cents rates which is better

and definitely five cents is very nice rates offered by GT.

I don't have problem opening the site right now. Just try to open today and see if you can login and post. Its not new to me. Almost three years posting in here and until now admin cant' fix this simple problem. I don't know why. But I think its best if they can run the site smoothly by upgrading their server.

@budado

yeah, sometimes there is still problem like there will be blank page in the middle of the posting,

just clicking on refresh button, the page reloads to normal.

@archu: about the rate i think it is based on our own effort in the site, how we make our posts become unique.

and how to make that posts become informative and useful for the other person who read the posts too, and i am sure it will be worth more than 5 cents :D

@Trickster

that's nice tips to make five cents post rates, on GT, actually, sometimes there can be lower rates as well,

thus when I receive higher rate, like 5 cents, I will be surprised, and when it is lower rate like three cents, still it is worth our time.

recently, I have been reading the posts by fellow members on GT especially on hyip discussion,

since there is positive as well as negative comments on senior hyips, to know their feedback on them.

well, actually, I have to complete my hundred posts here to have an active request,

and I have so far made around only 70 posts, will try today to make at least few posts if time permits.

Yeah 3 cents for me is ok to earn from GT. But I hope I can get even more posting rates in this forum. But I think lately it is hard to get those high posting rate. The highest so far that I get from here was 5 cents.

not lately dude, but the one that makes you hard to get higher cents is your posts..:D, look at your posts carefully and see is it valuable or not and is it unique?? i mean not same with the posts in other site/forum (different words and meaning)

well, there is no doubt the forum pays with the highest rates for good quality posting,

that is why members there will be posting like competing with others for top quality in their posting.

@archu: but if you look at the other PTP site, they said GT is not worth and some of them not active in here.

i think the reason because of that issue is they don't have good rate here, but actually their quality posts is not as they think..

@archu: but if you look at the other PTP site, they said GT is not worth and some of them not active in here.

i think the reason because of that issue is they don't have good rate here, but actually their quality posts is not as they think..

When I'm posting in here. I earn about four cents per post to five cents per post. So it the highest rate I got in many years. As I post in here for three years now. But I think the reason why many stops posting in here is for two reason. One is that the site is down sometimes every month. Second some mod in here has a half brain.

This is very fast forum, i open with low onnection but i still can open this forum without problem, maybe because this forum not have bannerd ads, Goldpoll really good, so can become one income to this forum. Now i try reach 100 post and hope get good retes. Maybe 6 cents per post or more

during this weekend I have noticed that there has been a bit low activity on the forum,

but that's reasonable as people will be on holiday spending offline, usually on working days GT will be very busy forum.

i think we already know about that too if at weekedn the traffic will be decreased at the moment since member is people and they need some relax too, but now look this site is active again with the active member to make posts here

i

well, I have been busy these days as it's festival season in my country,

thus my activities in almost all the forums have been down, including in GT, I hope I will make free time to post today hopefully.

@riddick09

there can be chances that the paid members might not have posted their payment proofs, for any reason, anyway, we need not worry about payments here, GT has been well known for sure payments, all that we need is to work hard and post more and apply for the payment, it will be processed as soon as possible.

The guy who runs it is now surely acting like a retard. He suspended my account as soon as he paid me for my posts. Isn't that kind of lame? I mean come on! It doesn't make sense. I have been praised by him so many times that I had some good quality posts, and now he suspended my account after paying me.

The guy who runs it is now surely acting like a retard. He suspended my account as soon as he paid me for my posts. Isn't that kind of lame? I mean come on! It doesn't make sense. I have been praised by him so many times that I had some good quality posts, and now he suspended my account after paying me.

Are you sure you did nothing wrong ?

I don't think the admin will suspend members' accounts without any reasons at all.