Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

I can access the site finally after almost whole day of waiting, I don't know what went wrong on this forum again as it happens many times already. Well I hope they could resolve the problem permanently this time, anyways I don't think I could post here at this moment as I am feeling dizzy now.

I can access the site finally after almost whole day of waiting, I don't know what went wrong on this forum again as it happens many times already. Well I hope they could resolve the problem permanently this time, anyways I don't think I could post here at this moment as I am feeling dizzy now.

Yeah... I can access it, too. I guess downtime has been a common thing in GT. Anyway, I can make a few posts in GT after the downtime. I am glad GT is back. :)

I did try to make 10 post here today but I got bored because of the slowness of the site, I was only able to post 3 here. I will try again later if it will work perfectly fine at my end, I see more people are posting back here as I received so many prompt messages about replies from my subscribed thread.

@mahmoud :

that is because the server problem my friend..we can't do anything with that...and just admin who can fixed the problem...i think we doesn't must worried about this problem because we was know this problem often occured here..so if the site having problem again we just wait because this site will always exist and im believe it ;)

i don't know what exactly the problem with the site. why i am encountering the invalid thread link again. and also i noticed that the payment is getting delayed longer than i expected. i guess the admin is busy here lately. i have been waiting for almost 2 weeks now for my payment request. on thursday it will be exactly 2 weeks of waiting.

it's been more than a week, I think so, my payout request was not yet approved anyway,

I think the admin might be busy and soon I may receive the payment,

it is quite excitement to know the post rates this time on GT as I have posted a lot payment proofs this time.

Is there anybody knows about this problem : "Your account has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes."

well...I just try lo login with my user and password. I'm sure about that but I can't login.

I think its already 2 weeks since I requested my pending payout there and until now no payment still, but I am not complaining or what as I know the Admin there will pay us really and We just need to wait .. I also love posting there now so whenever I will get my pending payout I can immediately request for another one.

Is there anybody knows about this problem : "Your account has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes."

well...I just try lo login with my user and password. I'm sure about that but I can't login.

I have also experienced the same problem since yesterday. I was very sure that I logged in using the correct username and password but I saw that announcement, too. I even tried to get a new password but I still experienced the same thing.

when im checked right now the site is really fast than before for sure..are you guys feeling it?? and about the login problem im never face that problem since first time..and right now im can access without problem..still 70 more post to reach the another 100 post..i think i will try to clearing it tonight :)

Dear Karen ,

You have received a payment to your account (khai28) :

Date: 2011-20-01 12:16:18

Batch: 53656907

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $3.72

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 124 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

@karen :

great to see your payment proof my friend..and finally you got the payment in here :lol: im try to active again in here..but im feeling different with before..before i can easily making a post in here but right now im feeling really hard to making post daily here :(

I notice too that members of this forum don't post like they use to before. There has been less activity here as it use to, in the past. Well, i opt to my target of 20 posts daily atleast. And i need just 20 posts to reach another payout for the week, though i hadly see other posters posting after my post in many of threads there. Beside, i have 2 pending payment, which Admin has tried so much to clear today. But, as you guys know am not use to posting pay proofs in forums.

I can't access GT for now..

and here is my last payment received yesterday

You have received a payment to your account U1933038:

Date: 2011-20-01 17:26:54

Batch: 53681566

Amount: $3.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

I can't access GT for now..

and here is my last payment received yesterday

You have received a payment to your account U1933038:

Date: 2011-20-01 17:26:54

Batch: 53681566

Amount: $3.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

GT is perfectly working and loading fine here. I still login and post as well, to see and make sure that everything works okay, and no error. Maybe, it's from your connection, just try to check things and fix it all in order. Mine is in orderly form now.