Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Still got no payment after few days I think. Well, i think will be either weekly or 2 weeks waiting. Many members created threads in the hyip and really easy to get closed because of those programs are easy to gone. Hoping I can post more in hyip.

Still got no payment after few days I think. Well, i think will be either weekly or 2 weeks waiting. Many members created threads in the hyip and really easy to get closed because of those programs are easy to gone. Hoping I can post more in hyip.

but i hope also it will not give any double thread for hyip section, well today it seems activity in GT is good especially in HYIP and PTP, and now i see some member seems migrate to HYIP section because they offered higher rate

@Trickster oh really? The just offered higher rates there? I thought they liked to keep it traditional and never liked to change anything! I doubt anyone would double thread because they have strict rules and punishment. Each time you create a thread, i think you need to declare that 'I have searched but did not find the same one' at the beginning of the thread.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697:

Date: 2012-06-04 13:54:45

Batch: 90697044

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $2.02

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 101 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

I have not been active here for some days now. GT is my favorite PTP forum which had paid me more

than any other forums. Even though the Mods are strict with our posts, i still make it as the best place

i can lean on to grab a lot that i want from online biz concept. But i will still be active again, to reach payout

this week, because long ago i usually request payment every week from this site.

this was my top priority before. actually this site can still be one of the best place to earn big amount. but it will depend on your post quality. sometimes i do consider posting more on more difficult section like hyip. but i am still careful not to make bad post on that section.

@indieover, yea you have to be careful there, if you are not experienced and you just say stuff that everyone knows already or things that are too general, the mods there penalise you pretty badly when making the post counts. So unless you are absolutely sure of what you are talking about, it is better to post somewhere else where you are more confident.

with this site, I want that my posts will have valued at least 3 cents per post, I tried to post very careful here with hope that will be earn good with this posts. For to now, I too have had near 60 posts with this site, I trying to active to post more with it today. I want to reach payment limit 100 post within 4 next days

@faceless: that is right, from what i see the members who only post about the general thing will be get about 2 cent per post they make and if our post better usually we get about 3-4 cents per post, for 5 cents per post here i think you need to write something useful. but mostly hyip poster who get it

I do not think that this forum is one of the best paid to post forums because the admin is delaying in doing payouts , I do not now if this forum is still paying or turned to non-paying forum because I am not active this .

it is better to make post here rather than only talk about them, and if you know this forum already paid the members for long time, so i think this site don't have any problem even you need little longer to get paid

GT will always be a paying ptp forums. In fact its been paying for many years now. This is the first hyip ptp forum that I know. And its stable as ever. In fact its rate is really good until now. And I don't believe that this one will going to turn to scam. Its going to be paying forum as long theirsd a hyip site.

i have been a member here for 3 years now i think. yes it is one of the oldest forum i have joined although not one of the early ones i have joined. but it has proven to be one of the most stable forum we have. it can still afford to pay high post rate to members that make excellent post.

GT will always be a paying ptp forums. In fact its been paying for many years now. This is the first hyip ptp forum that I know. And its stable as ever. In fact its rate is really good until now. And I don't believe that this one will going to turn to scam. Its going to be paying forum as long theirsd a hyip site.

i agree with you this forum still be the best even some member don't have motivation to make post here because of the little long gap and also the strict rules that admin and moderators here implemented, but see they already more than 6 years i don't have any doubt with this site

before it was hard to post here because they don't have the ptp section. but when the members keep posting ptp topics that they decided to make a separate section for it. i was surprised thta they allowed cause i thought they are more into hyip discusisons. that is why i find it more easy to post here now than before.

more into hyip discussion it doesn't mean they cannot have or don't need to have PTP section, but i think with that ptp section many members could make post here even they are not get hig earning as the poster in hyip section, but overall PTP poster still earn from this site

@Trickster well.. it just depends on your post quality. If you post something informative even in the PTP section you can still get paid up to 5 cents for it I believe. But that is rare I admit. Where as in the hyip section I guess it is a bit easier and a bit more relaxed to get those rates per post.

@Trickster well.. it just depends on your post quality. If you post something informative even in the PTP section you can still get paid up to 5 cents for it I believe. But that is rare I admit. Where as in the hyip section I guess it is a bit easier and a bit more relaxed to get those rates per post.

yeah from what i see it is about 2-4 cents but mostly get about 2 or 4 cents, but i think if we active more here we will get more bucks but we must be careful because moderators here always watching and one wrong step we will be get something bad :D

i don't know how many members were still getting good post rate more than 2 cents. cause i am just getting 2 cents for now. i don't have the time to post on the other sections and also i am not comfortable to post in other sections cause i feel that the mods are strict in other sections but not much so in the ptp section.

yeah from what i see it is about 2-4 cents but mostly get about 2 or 4 cents, but i think if we active more here we will get more bucks but we must be careful because moderators here always watching and one wrong step we will be get something bad :D

Just recently, I have seen again many posters posts deleted and of course, we can trace it. And also what the worst is we have seen a member got banned also which is already a senior member here and got thousand of posts. So we need to be truthful to our posts as well as we need to be careful with the forum rules and don't forget it.

Just recently, I have seen again many posters posts deleted and of course, we can trace it. And also what the worst is we have seen a member got banned also which is already a senior member here and got thousand of posts. So we need to be truthful to our posts as well as we need to be careful with the forum rules and don't forget it.

in this forum, moderators doesn't care about who are we, even if we are senior members we could be banned here, but become senior members here must be risky because they assume that we are old member that already spend many times here and sure, already read the rules that they have