Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Actually it depends on how the person take the use of the forums because some will be making a very good advantage of this forums and some will be always trying to make this forums just for the use of bonus . any ways i am sure that this forex forums will be really helping us to manage to gain more skills .

in many forums, they will use it as place to get capital not bucks, but in few forum people attention is to make bucks not profit from trading. i think that is not a good thing too it is better to be more active in this forex forum, and then do what you already get from forex forum

• 1 month later...

Actually, the skills we are pertaining are found or acquired during trading not really from Forex forums. But to have ideas on those will be found on the forums. The other traders experiences will surely given the details or the clue for it. And those skills that can get when we are trading and how to manage our skills to improve and develop more.

Sincerely changing my convinction that wouldn't be what anyone would be doing and why would i be saying that??it is majorly because i would be giving a practical analysis of a forex from my own perspective.Forex forums are extremely helpful intimes of forex learning.

as long as you practice, if you only just want to become a wannabe trader who only get some information from others and the put in forex forum then i think that is not good at all, so that is why i think it is better to join the forex forum that give you bonus rather than the one that give you cash, because if it is cash many people will pretend to be a trader for the sake of cash, but if forex forum offered bonus for us then i am sure 99% who posts there must be a trader that have an account and want to earn from forex and then use all the knowledge that they have/ get in forex forum to their trading account

It will be indeed absurd if they will going to try to gain capital bonus in the Forex forums knowing that is going to use only for Forex trading or in the trading account and will not be withdrawn in our payment processor directly. Then, we already know that they have purpose of really trading in Forex using that capital from Forums. Yet, we can continue to post and gain bonus at the same time skills also.

that is right, with knowledge that we get from forex forum then we can use it in our trading, and of course it will give us impact too. i don't know if that is bad or not bu later you will get some experience in trading, and also we can use that bonus for our real account and it means more chance to earn in forex too

Actually this forex forum will be providing with a very good learning place . Forum is the only place where many people will be discussing about the issues or topics . and when we take forex forum we can see that it is the only place where many traders come to a single board and try to communicate to each other . so it is the best place to make your queries solve .

Yes @chintu, the discussion about forex related topics is quite vital to improving one's knowledge of forex especially for beginners who still have a lot of questions about forex. There are already many topics and threads on forums that can address a newbies questions but also be equally helpful to more learned traders.

I only owe my trading knowledge mostly from forex forums so of course I will going to say yes as this is how I started to become a forex trader. Without forex forums I will be posting in ptp forums that is hyip sponsored and earn few dollars a month only. But now majority of my earnings come from forex trading. That's how good forex trading is for me and I will going to continue to trade until I reach a point in which I can earn full amount.

I think most of us here have gained knowledge in the Forex forums and yet, we also gained trading capital to start Forex trading. Same here, I think without it we will not going to have the chance to have trading and to not have experience good amount of earnings or profits that we will not be able to achieve in the normal ptp forums.

Yes you are right riddick most of us have gained a lot of knowledge in forex forums. After we learn the basic foundation regarding the forex a traders will be just entering into real trading and he will be facing many challenges in forex and it is really very important for him to over come them but in forex forums they help us to make our problems solve soon by taking other advice .

There are so much to gain in different Forex Forums because even you don't participate with the discussion you can still able to get knowledge from what you read, also it's from the traders so there is surely a knowledge that you can apply in your trading. I am sure that if you are participating in discussion, you are learning many new things from your fellow.

Well, not all members are providing sufficient, satisfactory posts or discussions. You will have read those in the Forex forums because, some are just post hunters or spammers. Although, it's good if we can good discussions threads that will truly have significance for our needs in Forex. We will need to think on which forums we will try to spend our time to have gain some knowledge.

Most of what I learn in forex trading right now come from forums that I'm active and that's why I can say yes. As long I can earn and make money in forex I try to make sure that I spend more time learning forex trading. This is my goal and this is what I want to achieve. That's why I join as many forums as I can hoping to read some topic that I can is interesting enough to help me learn and earn in forex.

yes i do agrre with you. i got manyknowldege and understading of forex term from forums. it is so helpful for new begginer in forex just like me

that will increase your theory about forex, not practical thing. i know practical thing comes from theory, but it will be useless for you if you only be active in forex forum but don't put what you know from that place to your trading account. if you can do that , that surely will increase your skills.

@Trickster: I think there's no difference from your stand point and others'. If you agree that forums where forex issues are discussed offer traders insight, then does that not translate into improvement? It's true that one must practice, but knowledge precede experience. I believe that forums such as these help a trader in one way or the other - either in learning money management, reduced exposure to risks, or emotional management. It is also important to note that improvements could be TANGIBLE or INTANGIBLE. Not all translate in physical cash immediately, but in the long run they do.

I make 115 dollars this month. And its only first week of this month. Theirs still three more weeks to go. I say that earnings in forex is really good. No matter how hard that is. We can make good income in forex if we only spend time learning and that's what I do in forums. I post and try to learn how forex works and same time earn bonus funds that I can use to trade and make more money.

And also that if we will going to make good amount of capital to produce realistic returns. I think it will be a great factor for the improvements of our trading if we will have achieve of the trading capital good for our trading strategy and target profits. I also assume that it's always the best to have Forex forums to have accumulated our capital.

Of course, Forex forums are useful because they allow you to interact with other traders who may be experiencing the same frustrations and setbacks that you are experiencing. Having discussions as a group can sometimes open you up to new ways of looking at things and can keep you from feeling like you are alone with what you are doing.

Forex forums can be considered a type of training ground where you can learn from each other and share positive and negative experiences.

I would not say that forex forums have improved my skills already for now but it introduced me to forex trading but it's good enough that it helped me somehow. I think others find a lot of help in forex forums. But sometimes forex discussions can be too hard to understand for me.

Joining forex forums helped a newbie in several ways. Cause you get more informations through reading and specifically asking things about being a good broker. You meet new people whose into forex, or also a newbie but has ideas about it. You widen your connections through it. You open your mind to different strategies, and learnings. While your on the forum, you find similarities and differences.

Well, most of the Forex forum posters will be satisfied or have positive feedback or review in the Forex brokers. We can still gain good amount of capital from the offer incentives of those forums and also to experience real trading from it. We can also learn from those discussions as there are many interesting threads such as different strategies used.

for me if you can applied what do you learn and what you see from forex forum, it will lead you to good traders, and also you will make your skill even better from yesterday, and i agree in a part that in forex forum there is no limit we can learn :D, there are some good resources from experienced trader

Yes I do agree, learning has no limitations, cause we dont just learn in forums, but real experience in everyday lives can teach also us. But all that we learned is useless if we dont apply it/use it. But we cannot deny the fact that, forums regarding forex trading, strategies, investments, are all been a very big factor in learning.

yeah i can say that forum of trading improves more skill for the newbies but most have basic knowledge to understand then only there can know what is the forex trading by forums and every traders wanted to develop there own skills at the time experiences to trade an getting some profits from the forex market