Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

$3000, where is the right place to invest?

flybiz08

The best place to invest money is more than one, if you want to spend much of your time to seek it online through search engine and so on i think you can find it, but i see that many said bond and stock is one of the most favourable way for us to invest our own money and including forex itself which is keep growing and if you have good analytical skill then it would be a good idea.

This thread is all about forex so the right answer is forex  :D . I know this seems like unreasonable but still if you have only $3000 forex is suitable as that is quite big enough and if you want to invest in something like stock you need bigger to earn wisely maybe at around $10000? or a bit more like $20000.

This thread is all about forex so the right answer is forex 

:D . I know this seems like unreasonable but still if you have only $3000 forex is suitable as that is quite big enough and if you want to invest in something like stock you need bigger to earn wisely maybe at around $10000? or a bit more like $20000.

These amount in my view already as big amount to start trading forex, but as trader also need choose best broker which they can comfortable in trading, because will worried if we join on broker that having bad vote among trader might if we faced with scam broker hence will felt disappointed eventually, but with these amount also we can use on several broker to split capital

• 2 weeks later...

Frankly speaking, I always use to worry over investment because I wasn’t good enough at all, but due to my financial conditions, I had to keep on trying my luck. One day, I joined this thing called SnapCash Binary and it was just so simple like 1-2-3, but surprising soon I was overflowed by the profit I made which was 800 bucks! I thought it was some sort of joke or just my luck day, but since then it’s a routine now. I am not just generating massive cash daily, but I do it without actually doing anything!

• 1 month later...

Might on seveeral country that has high parity amount money 3000$ is included small money for them, but in my view which this is already big money to investing, might if want to safe I think investing on property is safe than in forex, price land years to years will more expensive and for long term I think safe than in forex which if skill not supported might possible losing these money

It’s a fairly high amount, so we need to make sure we are clear on where we need to put it. I only trust TradeWiseFX Company, as I have already made over 1.5k investment with them and made around 1k profits withdrawal too. The best part about them is their simple and straight forward policy. We can even operate through their PAMM/MAM Account, so that’s highly beneficial as well!

• 4 weeks later...

Investing on PAMM account maybe as one option for investor, but they also need making research, because not all pamm manager they can manage money with profit consistently, sometime fail occur if trader pamm still only for training purposes, if already found good manager pamm they can investing half or some money to test

• 1 month later...

LOL, google translate? Btw, the right place to invest with that money is up to us. Some people will prefer others, and vice versa. For my cousin it should be stock because he is a good stock trader but for me i am into forex, it is fast, it is easy to understand, it is high risk(with high rewards for sure) and i think i can handle it.

you  can  put  them  like  this  first  save half  as  emergency  cash -  remaing  spilt  into  different  pamm  accounts.  there  are  lot  of  pamm  accounts  you can  find  on FXOPEN pamm  section  just  one  wisely  and  make  some  passive  money

I see 3000 is a fair amount so we better invest it to multiple places like a part of it in mutual funds, bonds, forex trading, pamm etc so that all the eggs should not be in one single basket.

I think this is included good idea to investing money not only on one kinds business but we can diversify capital with trying to investing on various business not only on forex, if having skill and intention to start offline business might also can running offline business and investing on forex or pamm account

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Start with big amount capital might we can diversify capital and if we doubt if only using one broker, hence we can devide money on several broker, and we can also get experience which one the best broker that we joined.

I don't get what do you say here but diversification requires careful attention since that is not easy to invest with huge sum of money and try to manage all of the investment in the same time. If you have that much diversification is good but for now $3000 seems quite small. I suggest to put all in FX, one of the best place to get return. in one year if you have good analytical skill you can get ROI.

I don't get what do you say here but diversification requires careful attention since that is not easy to invest with huge sum of money and try to manage all of the investment in the same time. If you have that much diversification is good but for now $3000 seems quite small. I suggest to put all in FX, one of the best place to get return. in one year if you have good analytical skill you can get ROI.

It is possible but as you said require careful attention, if i have that much i will still do diversification $2000 for Forex while $1000 in PTC site which proven to be paid and has quite good ROI such as Neobux. Diversification is the part of risk management and doing that wisely will bring more fortune rather than misfortune.

It is possible but as you said require careful attention, if i have that much i will still do diversification $2000 for Forex while $1000 in PTC site which proven to be paid and has quite good ROI such as Neobux. Diversification is the part of risk management and doing that wisely will bring more fortune rather than misfortune.

That is a good idea and nothing wrong with make an investment in PTC site which well known such as Neobux. But that $3000 would be so much useful for Forex, i mean the return of foreign exchange is better at least with months difference, i can say if you trade carefully and apply a better risk management in one year you could reach 100% or at least 80% of your investment.

That is a good idea and nothing wrong with make an investment in PTC site which well known such as Neobux. But that $3000 would be so much useful for Forex, i mean the return of foreign exchange is better at least with months difference, i can say if you trade carefully and apply a better risk management in one year you could reach 100% or at least 80% of your investment.

I am talking about diversification here and based on my own view $2000 is not making much difference with that $3000. All back to the trader again about how they manage that money, and with diversification i can divest the risk to more than one place and make my overall investment under the lower risk, i know forex is risky but with that approach i think i can survive with that $3000.