Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

$3000, where is the right place to invest?

flybiz08

In my view you should invest with Nova FX broker, it is a really great company with giving us 133% bonus on deposit, so that means your 3k will turn into somewhere 7k without any trouble at all, so that’s seriously incredible figure to get and will make trading so much easier for you to do and even the risk factor is pretty down because of such giant increase in capital and makes trading so much easier to do for all.

• Downvote 1

This thread is all about forex so the right answer is forex :D . I know this seems like unreasonable but still if you have only $3000 forex is suitable as that is quite big enough and if you want to invest in something like stock you need bigger to earn wisely maybe at around $10000? or a bit more like $20000.

• 3 weeks later...

We talk about money at $3000, Based on all resources and answer and post in this thread it is clear that forex is the best but if someone prefer alternative in my country it would be stock or futures. Some people trade oil or buy stock from reputable companies and so on. As long as someone doesn't need "fast" return with big risk those alternatives i said would be a good choice.

$3000 is a good money to invest, forex is a good investment place not to mention its probability of how we could double our money in relatively shorter time. Stock or even Mutual Funds is good but stock risk is as nearly as high as forex, but if you want lower risk then mutual funds is the answer.

If that was forex then it is easy to solve this, first find a reputable broker i mean in terms of popularity, second search regulator that already well-known and have good reputation. One of them is CTFC or if not FCA. Third, check is that broker exist there if exist it is a good and right place to invest your $3000 and vice versa if not.

• 3 months later...

I agree with you, it is right that $3000 is such a huge amount and with that we should invest our money in the right place and i think that a broker which has strict regulation should be a suitable place for that. I myself see this way as the best way to invest my big bucks there, also chance of that broker playing with us is very low.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you, it is right that $3000 is such a huge amount and with that we should invest our money in the right place and i think that a broker which has strict regulation should be a suitable place for that. I myself see this way as the best way to invest my big bucks there, also chance of that broker playing with us is very low.

But before you're investing with that amount, make sure you're really understand about forex trading and it's risks. You might burning your $3000 if couldn't handle it wisely.

But before you're investing with that amount, make sure you're really understand about forex trading and it's risks. You might burning your $3000 if couldn't handle it wisely.

Could be, forex is risky business and I think every trader already knows this matter, but in business of course any trader they need to take action if they want to know the end result, but also if they use these capital and still in risk consideration, it's okey I think, but if for small trader like as me, using these capital is dangerous because making these money from salary etc might can;t achieved a year job

I think we should know that $3000 is a huge sum of money compared to $1000 or less, maybe for high class people that is still low but for me that's big enough. The right place to invest is actually forex but other field of business is fine, nothing wrong with it. But with that amount you can double it less than 24 months if you are able to manage your capital well and have profitable strategy.

You got some point here,  because i think that's also a big money($3000) and forex is well known a business which has high profitability, but you need to know that you can turn that $3000 dollars into offline business which could open more jobs for the other, maybe like open a small restaurant for example. Yeah, in the end is up to you but forex still mine too LOL because that is a good business to double earning as you said even though i cannot give much more jobs for the other people.

• 1 month later...

Sure forex has high profitability but it also offers large scale of the risk, if you invest that much in forex the risk is also bigger than somneone who invest just say $50 or $80? Unless you hve proper risk management then forex with tht much money still not safe palce but if you learn enough then it is one of the most suitable place.

If i have this kind of money,i won't invest all of them in Forex at all.The one i am going to invest in forex,i will give them to the experts who can trade for me and we will share the profit.I cannot use the whole of that money to trade for myself because i haven't gotten the required experience. 

The right place to invest in forex market is the business of forex as well this help us to become more successful within a short period of time if you want to become good trader here then that 3000dollar which they just gave to you just invest the money in the forex market for prompt increase

All kind of invest is fine, forex is one of them i just like the others here would invest all of it in foreign exchange and earn better than what i have right now. But in fact there are other businesses which we all can choose, one of them is stock or maybe you want to try to invest in futures where people use contract to trade those commodities or even create an online shop?

Yes these amount money already in huge number in my view and will better carefully to choose broker, regulated broker more preferable, but however forex trading is risky, better already having good skill trading so they can increasing money without many problem and cchose right broker also important to avoid scam broker

Yes that is true earning in the forex market system varies from place to place and from traders to traders ,forex is not bad all that the trader need is the ability to trade well and get well motivated to use your trading demo account which will help improve your experience

Getting this amount of money I think that the right place to invest is the forex market but we need to invest with carefullness and this could bring more profit and it is the business which our money stand a better chance to triple within a short time interval

To me real estate seems much more reliable than forex :) Obviously that $3K is not enough to invest in a property, but you can enter an investment property fund, they have low entry threshold which starts from $1K. Look at this article https://tranio.com/traniopedia/tips/what_is_a_real_estate_investment_fund_and_is_it_a_good_option/ it describes how a fund operates and what details you should pay attention to. Such investment will make a stable profit or you can easily sell your share. The most important challenge - to choose a reliable fund, but I am not promoting any:)

It depend on our individual choice for me I think that forex is the best for me because when you trade forex and have the skills to follow up with the market and catched more profit then you can make alot.

Investing in forex trading is never a bad thing only that we need patient before we can derived positive result

Real estate or forex all of them are all good but forex is the best to be sincere if we can invest that type of amount in forex with good knowledge there is no way which we wont gain more success.

Thou stock is also the type of market which we need to look up to but forex take the lead

• 2 weeks later...

Real estate is pretty god but $3000? That is too low, if you have millions or billions then go for real estate even for that much foreign exchange is actually pretty much feasible and according to me pretty much profitable with quite fast return. Here we talk about if you have around $3000, would you like to invest? I will but in forex and that is more than enough for me.

Real estate is pretty god but $3000? That is too low, if you have millions or billions then go for real estate even for that much foreign exchange is actually pretty much feasible and according to me pretty much profitable with quite fast return. Here we talk about if you have around $3000, would you like to invest? I will but in forex and that is more than enough for me.

Yes investinig on property might this amount money is too low and not become sufficient capital invesment on tis field, while investing in forex also need understand if this is risky business, some people they buy gold for investment and might gold is always safe for long run because I am hear gold not affected by inflation, or if any people they having skill to investing on buy and sell any product that needed many people also will become option to investing

Yes investinig on property might this amount money is too low and not become sufficient capital invesment on tis field, while investing in forex also need understand if this is risky business, some people they buy gold for investment and might gold is always safe for long run because I am hear gold not affected by inflation, or if any people they having skill to investing on buy and sell any product that needed many people also will become option to investing

Investing in forex is very feasible idea with that much bucks, just use our simple logic here with that much can you buy more than one real estate? Of course not, the profit we will get by investing that much in real estate is small and real estate is a long term business, while forex is all about diversity you can invest in long , mid, or even short term to reap the profit.