Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

$3000, where is the right place to invest?

flybiz08

Investing it into the forex business is the right thing to do for sure any trader that want to invest in forex must have some bucks and that is not wrong which I can say forex trading is good.

If a trader have some money in his hand then he need to consider investing it in the right place and that is the forex market

If you have that much i can only think between foreign exchange or high yield investment program. But the former is good, foreign exchange offers bigger return but with the same risk, while the latter seems profitable but the risk is precisely higher than foreign exchange, especially with some people who would like to see you fall. $3000 is not worthy for stock or even real estate, your earning wouldn't be so big with that and you can't sustain your life.

I don't prefer anymore on hyip programme, all hyip sooner or later will turn to scam, in my view forex is better than hyip, if we having good skill to analyze trend market and also having good experience hence will possible making high profit from our investment, but invest in hyip many member only waste money because all hyip also having goal to making profit

But that is still feasible especially if you act as hyip monitors which has less risk to be scammed by hyip's admin. I don't think you can make profit if you are still newbie in hyip but if you are newbie in forex at least you can try demo account, so with that much it is feasible for someone to invest in forex but i recommend hyip as alternative.

But that is still feasible especially if you act as hyip monitors which has less risk to be scammed by hyip's admin. I don't think you can make profit if you are still newbie in hyip but if you are newbie in forex at least you can try demo account, so with that much it is feasible for someone to invest in forex but i recommend hyip as alternative.

I'm not that much for hyip. I prefer a business that I can handle my own investment such as forex trading. We're doing our own analysis to make a good decision in our trading activity. And for that, it takes time to learn it well

You need to get the right broker if you want to trade with the maximum and therefore, we need to be able to test out the broker that we will use to invest so that our money will be safe. and it's good if we could choose a broker who has a regulation

Yes it is feasible as monitors, but how about if you are a single investor trying to climbing up to make money from HYIP? I will wait for your own answer, as for me FX is the most suitable place for that much, if you want to act as reputable monitors in HYIP you need more than that, around $8000 or more. But in FX if you have more than $999, you could survive and earn better.

• 2 weeks later...

It still possible to do that, many people gained nice income from hyip alone but it doesn't mean you can simply invest in this business easily. Well since this one is forex i will prefer forex why? Because it is stable than HYIP but if i have more money i would invest in both for the sake of diversity and of course more income which flowing into my pocket.

Hyip indeed included as high risk high return business, might only small investor hyip they get profit, and now many broker already giving facility with their service like as offer pamm account and copy trades, as investor also they can trying invest in pamm with seeking good account manager, or they can trying use copy trades with choose best trader to followed

Hyip indeed included as high risk high return business, might only small investor hyip they get profit, and now many broker already giving facility with their service like as offer pamm account and copy trades, as investor also they can trying invest in pamm with seeking good account manager, or they can trying use copy trades with choose best trader to followed

I prefer PAMM rather than HYIP if i have that much but if you could give me the unlimited choice, i will trade by myself. Just 7-10% per month return i could guarantee by myself and it is good for long term. Also with $3000 invested i think that i could make a living even still cannot buy a new home in my province. Trade by myself give me more control over what i can do to my money.

• 3 weeks later...

HYIP is fine, as long as that $3000 is my investment in that HYIP and i already have quite reputable HYIP monitor, but if not i will prefer forex, why? Just with $100 i can start to trade imagine with $3000 i have right now. Also with that much i able to earn at least $100 per month and in 2 1/2 years i already get what i spend for that. But that is if i earn $100 because i think i can earn more than that so it could be less, but that is just for the worst.

• 3 weeks later...

But foreign exchange is better than HYIP if you want to invest your money, the risk is pretty much higher with HYIP rather than in forex because we know that 99% of HYIPs which we could find around are scams and not worthy for us to invest our own money in.

• 3 weeks later...

I would say go for FreshForex as they are true ECN broker with host of features. They are now offering 36% deposit on interest and as such in your case you can deposit a part in this scheme and then trade with the rest. eg you can park $2000 with 36% interest per annum and remaining $1000 for trading. You would get passive income year over year and you can also trade in conducive environs too. So, methinks it is a win-win situation.

I would say go for FreshForex as they are true ECN broker with host of features. They are now offering 36% deposit on interest and as such in your case you can deposit a part in this scheme and then trade with the rest. eg you can park $2000 with 36% interest per annum and remaining $1000 for trading. You would get passive income year over year and you can also trade in conducive environs too. So, methinks it is a win-win situation.

Check their regulators, try their demo account first to see if they're fit to your trading system.

Investing money in forex business also need carefully especially investing huge money, regulated broker is more recommended among trader, and also although already choose good broker also still need always keep obey rules investing money in risky business only spent money that afford to lose

If you don't have any confidence about forex and your skill you can stop or if you insist just invest small dime of your money, since forex is quite generous you can invest in pretty much small number like hundred dollars or about that. If you have big enough of money , forex maybe a good place but you should know the risk about it first so you later able to lower such risk.

• 2 weeks later...