Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

$3000, where is the right place to invest?

flybiz08

you possibly can invest in PAMM account or perhaps you possibly can commit in your Dealing Bank account: Debbie, in case you are pretty beneficial throughout fx, i am sure that you can earn effectively to be able massive sum of money, yet in the event you select PAMM, ensure you pick the beneficial dealers.

• 2 weeks later...

since the thread opened in forex section. mean we are talk about forex. if someone have $3000, they can start trading and use high lot size. traders will get decent profit per trades and able to make the capital increase very fast. but before decide to trading, traders need to make sure that they are have sufficient skills and knowledge.

give your $3000 to hedge fund and they will make your money growing. you also can choose in which place your money will be manage based on the risk level. forex, stock and commodity trading is riskiest place to manage your money.

The hedge fund is good for the person to invest money in there but the interest that they are paying to the investors are not too much. When I was reading a book about soros, what I saw was not that okay because it was being less than 10% for one year. If the person know how to trade in forex, I'm sure that is the best place to put that money.

• 4 weeks later...

well, traders has many option to place or invest their money. since many of investment program available. both online and offline. form of online investment are forex and hyip. while offline could be many, such as bank investment, real estate, buy land, gold, etc. choose the one that fit with your goal.

For me i will say its better than for him to give the fund to PAMM investor then he will be free from anything but aside from this i can just really tell you that what you need to do is fine what that profit you the most or you can just try your possible and trade zulu trade which is really the best

Since this is a Forex trade, I think there wouldn't be any better option rather than trade with it if the trader knows how to trade. In any case where that knowledge is lacking, he can higher a friend who is good at Forex to do the job. In this case, there are some greater chances of making profits.

• 2 weeks later...

since we are on forex section, mean we need to invest the money on forex. however, not necessary to invest all the money in one broker. traders need to spread the fund and invest in different brokers. so, when unexpected thing happen, and brokers going to down, traders has money left to continue trading. 

if i had the money $ 3000 so the money will be invested in forex trading. But before that, I had to learn first on a demo account. since forex has a very high risk. By learning in a demo account so I can get a lot of trading skills, invetasikan So the money I would get a profit.

Investing such money in Forex depends on the degree of skills the trader himself has. Trading in Forex isn't just that which the trader can walk in and start trading in. To a lot of people, it is quite some huge sum of money and putting it into Forex without adequate skills might possibly mean risking it. It is always better to invest it in Forex if and only if there is adequate knowledge.

• 3 weeks later...

For a person who doesn't know how to trade but has a friend who does, a good place to invest it would be in a partnership form of trading. The trader can trade with it and with good risk management, make money out of it. Since it's a considerable decent trading capital, there is the tendency that the taper would find a better way to make out something from it afterall.

There are so many ways which you can invest such amount of money and some of the place is still forex trading which is the right place for any body to invest and get positive result as well here which is always the best or you split it into hyip invest which is really the best for anybody who want to start forex marketing as well

dear if we have that amount then we can not use it in wrong site mean select the best one broker that can pay the profit after the trade there are manny broker but select the best one because you have the large amount to start the forex by using this invest you can take profit in very large amount.

today many businesses are conducted online in abundance so that we can begin to invest our money in the online business is one of the forex. Forex is an online business is very popular today. we can start trading forex with a small capital.

don't put the money in single investment form. while we are trade in forex, we can put other half of money in PAMM invest or hyip invest. however, considering the risk, better if traders invest in PAMM account, and not in hyip. so, while traders trade and manage own money, the other half of fund managed by others. which technically, can give consistent profit.

@standart, I like your opinion. Concentrating investment isn't good enough and if we can learn from the words of great investors, testing the depth of a river with both legs is a quick way to get drowned. In other to run away from a lot of things like this, it is better to treat investment as though they ain't gonna yield even though you believe they will.

• 2 weeks later...

before you invest your money in forex then we have much to learn and practice trading. So that we can manage our money well to make a profit. For that, we must make the best use demo account to learn and practice trading. So we will benefit from forex.

invest on trading can be a good choice. however, since forex complex and risky. first, traders should invest the money in mentoring program. they need to make themselves educated and understand how to chasing profit with analysis method. traders can trade blindly because it will make high amount of money will be gone very fast.

That is true and if he knows he doesn't have that much skills to trade in Forex, he can look for someone to trade for him. Investing also in different PAMM account in different brokers would be nice way to gain some percentage of profit even though he might not get everything he desires.