Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

$3000, where is the right place to invest?

flybiz08

In my view $3,000 is a decent amount to invest in forex and since forex is a worldwide business then it can be a decent amount for many traders around different parts of the world. Not everyone has higher living costs.

Sure that is decent amount and i think that all traders and most of the intermediate rank traders want to get that much as real money or even as bonus. With that much money i have as my capital i can trade with bigger lot just say 0.1 - 0.15 lot per position. My income per month would be around $100-$150. Well i still think Forex is the most suitable for that kind of investment since FX aside from its risk also has high return if we able to trade correctly.

In my view $3,000 is a decent amount to invest in forex and since forex is a worldwide business then it can be a decent amount for many traders around different parts of the world. Not everyone has higher living costs.

Well just like what i said before it is all about diversification, if somebody want to diversify their investment that is good and with investing in a ptc such as neobux you will have better return and also it is pretty much safer than other investment. $3000 is not that big but if you have a good place such as forex and neobux that would be different.

I am talking about diversification here and based on my own view $2000 is not making much difference with that $3000. All back to the trader again about how they manage that money, and with diversification i can divest the risk to more than one place and make my overall investment under the lower risk, i know forex is risky but with that approach i think i can survive with that $3000.

So what is wrong with put that all $3000 on Forex? We talk about forex here, nothing wrong with that according to me. Forex also relatively good investment especially if you considering active investment where you are the one who make money, or you can try pamm investment since most pamm accounts have reasonable remuneration even forex is risky business.

Nothing wrong with that it is all up to a trader's own mind when it comes to choose what is the best for them, but you must see from the other aspects too. I am talking about diversification here with that much money, also with $2000 you can earn a lot. If you have good analytical skills in less than one year that $2000 would be back to you once again and earn about 3 digits per month is not a dream anymore.

Sure that is decent amount and i think that all traders and most of the intermediate rank traders want to get that much as real money or even as bonus. With that much money i have as my capital i can trade with bigger lot just say 0.1 - 0.15 lot per position. My income per month would be around $100-$150. Well i still think Forex is the most suitable for that kind of investment since FX aside from its risk also has high return if we able to trade correctly.

Well in my place there are many people who does not even earn $100 a month and they have to live their life with difficulty. The thing about forex is that one can start small and then he or she can build capital. The owner of KFC started very small and was old and now see how successful he became.

Well in my place there are many people who does not even earn $100 a month and they have to live their life with difficulty. The thing about forex is that one can start small and then he or she can build capital. The owner of KFC started very small and was old and now see how successful he became.

Yes this is a good motivation for them, give them a new feeling that they have chance to be a successful FX trader. But i think forex is not the only one place to invest, right? Even it is better if all those money invested in one pool so it would be easier to manage it and that pool is forex. If we properly manage to make profit each month, i think in 1.5 year our capital will be back.

Yes this is a good motivation for them, give them a new feeling that they have chance to be a successful FX trader. But i think forex is not the only one place to invest, right? Even it is better if all those money invested in one pool so it would be easier to manage it and that pool is forex. If we properly manage to make profit each month, i think in 1.5 year our capital will be back.

You are right and I agree with you. One should not invest everything in one business. For safety a person should diversify his capital. So if one fails other sources will help him rise up again. When it comes to money one should always be careful.

Above that all, i think that investing your money in forex much more profitable considering that the risk of losing money is not that big especially if proper risk managment applied. Compared to the other kind of business i expect the return of that $3000 in forex are bigger and it is around 2-3 years you can get ROI.

• 10 months later...

Above that all, i think that investing your money in forex much more profitable considering that the risk of losing money is not that big especially if proper risk managment applied. Compared to the other kind of business i expect the return of that $3000 in forex are bigger and it is around 2-3 years you can get ROI.

What made you say it is not that big of a risk?

• 4 years later...

For me, in recent years, the situation in the world is quite unstable, which is why the best investment would be in decentralized assets, such as cryptocurrencies. Personally, I prefer to visit this invest talk to learn more about how to invest in cryptocurrencies correctly and get a stable profit.
I hope my answer will help you!