Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How do I spend profits from forex trading?

flybiz08

The most important for me is the back up funds because it's always necessary to have. I am applying that in my life that I invest anything of my money I am making sure that I have enough money on my bank account, so I will not end up with none even I lose in Forex trading we cannot have problem making a living.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's important. That will be our life guard to not totally loss the business in Forex. Particularly, when we able to gain some profits, we should know and learn to save some funds in the situations we don't have any source of capital. It will be then, easy for us to recover or get back in Forex and will not have wasted time to find capital.

The most important for me is the back up funds because it's always necessary to have. I am applying that in my life that I invest anything of my money I am making sure that I have enough money on my bank account, so I will not end up with none even I lose in Forex trading we cannot have problem making a living.

yeah that is an essentials thing some traders usually forget about this backup, if they forget about backup then they won't have much time to collect it later, with have good backup we can spend our next profit for something that we want, but make sure not to overbackup too, 15% from your capital is good enough for traders

Yes, we should apply that so that even we don't earn any money then we still have money to be used. It is good that we are always saving a percentage of your earnings, it's not good that we are saving all of it because what is the purpose of your trading if you don't get anything from it, so you should buy some things that you really want.

i spend money of Forex in many places and many thing are buying and am also send few profit in our home work and also invest our profit in Forex because in the future am give more than more profit and also have more than more experience to run the business that's why am so happy with Forex and its profit

Before what I do is I cashout 50% and let the 50% added to my capital. But now I just cashout all the profit that I make each month. I don't want to keep reinvest half of my profit. I decided that if I want to make money in forex right now I need to pay all of my debt first and right now my I have 4,000 dollars debt in my two credit cards and I want to pay off my debt first and after that I can do the 50-50 again.

It's good you have tried both of the saving and to compound your current trading capital for the better chances of profits and not easily reach of margin call. For me, I will still stick on the same capital or set up so that I will not be confused or at least I can fully use of my profits and to use it for savings and expenses at the same time.

Indeed you should not spend all your profits. You must leave some amount in your forex trading account so that you would be able to have bigger amount of capital. so you have a better chances of getting more profit next time. That's what I'm planning to do in case I'm going to make some profit

but if i already have capitals and backup more than i already planned then i will spend all of my profits, because that is the purpose of me to trade, but if you still don't have enough capital i think compound is the best way while trying to get other income so you can get enough capital and backup. but i think again that is back to the traders who trade and get profit

Its really depends on what you want to achieve. For example if you have low capital then I guess its good to continue trading and increase your balance to the point that you reach the capital that you want to achieve then by then you can request payments and hope that you will get paid. But if you are trading to make profit then its better that you cashout each time you make profit in this way you can reach bep right away.

So from what i can catch here, it seems there are some traders who think for long term trading style with them, by compounding their own profit to capital so they can start to trade with bigger capital. while there are some of them that only trying to grab profit as fast as possible, but usually i see many of traders prefer the second one to spend profits from forex.

When we got profit, it is better to secure our profit by making withdrawal. We an't say we got profit in forex before we make withdrawal since we will still face high risk in our future trade. We can still have a chance to loss our investment if we didn't make good trading or unfortunatelly we do greed trading in future.

Yes, that's the best if we want to have the safety of our profits. But if we really plan from the start to have more capital to have more profits and think of just compounding for every profits we've made then, we will going to have tried this and make to find a way to increase our initial investments and target more profits once we've made bigger capital.

If we withdraw our profit , there will be 100% that our profit is safe, but sometimes few brokers give some fee for withdrawal too so our initial profit will be lesser than the real amount. Some people have their own way to spend their profits from trading, from buy something like gadget or even do compound in other forex brokers.

Hmm, this is already given. And you will see it in their conditions or note about the withdrawal processing and I don't think it will be huge fees depends on the payment method you are using. But then, if we want to withdraw then choose the best and lower fees to really save and have the earnings as much as in whole amount. And yet, it is indeed safe already once you've withdrawn it.

Yeah I think we can withdraw our profit and choose the method that has less fees. But if you are just planning on adding more deposit then just don't withdraw your profit. So I think we don't need to keep on spending our profit. We should learn when to use it to compound our capital

My rules is very simple. I always make sure that I reach bep first before I expand. Meaning if I invest 100 dollars I want to make sure that I did earn back the 100 dollars first. Then after I earn back the 100 dollars I make sure that 50% of my profit goes back to my account as form of additional capital and the other 50% I withdraw. In this way I keep on earning while keep on increasing my trading capital.

That is a good strategy, make sure our capital back first and then expand, i think this is a good and safe strategy for someone who want to minimize the risk in forex, but there are some traders that simply take risk even 50% of BEP they will make compounding for next profit and then try to gain more income from it.

personally i use my monthly profit to run other time i do offline and atimes i just invest my money in sport betting and increase it again before cashing out. forex trading is very interesting especially for someone that really understand how the market trend and being able to control and handle his emotion when trading,i have cashout my investment on trading 5 times now

i think every trader will not think that he/she can earn profits in the trading an working hard to get successful in the market it is not easy and losing the amounts gives good experiences at the time if trader gaining good profits then trader will think to invest amount in the hyip program to earn more amount or in forxe trading again again there will be speeding amounts to get more profits

we should appreciate what we have earned in forex anyway, if you don't make consistent profit in forex, you shoudl not spend all of your money right away. save your money first. if you make consistent profit then you can use what you earn most of the time. but for me it is better to save more funds or build up my funds first

If you want to play safe then its better to cashout as many profit as you make. If you want to grow your account then its good to continue your trading and hope that in the long run you can make good income. Right now I'm happy that I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading without any problem. I do hope that I can continue to trade and hope that in the long run I can grow my account while earning some also. My ratio write now is that 50% of the profit I cashout and 50% I add to my trading capital.

yeah i think i would rather play safe. and just keep on trading with the same amount of investment. but if you are good trader, i know you have been earning well that it is more profitable for you to keep on compounding your money or investment so that you would be able to grow your profit as well.

yeah i think i would rather play safe. and just keep on trading with the same amount of investment. but if you are good trader, i know you have been earning well that it is more profitable for you to keep on compounding your money or investment so that you would be able to grow your profit as well.

that is a good strategy too, because it make sure that we get our investment back before we ready for other round to trade and in order to gain profit from our trading. compounding money is not a false movement, but with compounding money before we reach BEP, will make us more riskier.

• 2 weeks later...
i think every trader will not think that he/she can earn profits in the trading an working hard to get successful in the market it is not easy and losing the amounts gives good experiences at the time if trader gaining good profits then trader will think to invest amount in the hyip program to earn more amount or in forxe trading again again there will be speeding amounts to get more profits
Sometimes it is not easy and simple to make money from forex trading. So, the trader will not think about the next step, what to do with the profit. Sometimes the trader will think about how to make profit in the trading account first. After that, it will be thought again

Sometimes it is not easy and simple to make money from forex trading. So, the trader will not think about the next step, what to do with the profit. Sometimes the trader will think about how to make profit in the trading account first. After that, it will be thought again

if you have some thought like that then it is better for you to withdraw the profit as fast as you can until you reach BEP, i think that is the best option that you can do right now, since i think with your statement above that compounding your profit is not a good idea for you.