Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My payment that i actually thought was going to be in my account by now. Have not yet been paid by Hyrex. I had a feeling from the beginning that there was to high rate for the posts, and as i always said to many spam posters. In the last month and half they been cleaning up a lot. in anyway it seems like this admin has no intention to pay the posters, either they been posting quality posts or not....

Im going to move away from this site and find me another forum in case i have the time for it. For now im satisfied with the ones i do post in :)

Sad for the time i putted inside hyrex but .......

Looks like almost all of us here are very disappointed about what happened to this forum, well let's just move on as we can't do anything about it since the owner chose to run away. I may have wasted my time here but I'm sure there are plenty of forums out there who needs us.

Sorry for that mundi that's a lot time you must have invest and yet you are not paid.$20 is quite a long time to reach.

I just visit hyrextalk and guess what?

I saw payment proof.

Are you sure? Is it the latest payment proof? I have just checked the payout request section and the line is not moving. It's still the same as the last time I saw it.

Sorry for that mundi that's a lot time you must have invest and yet you are not paid.$20 is quite a long time to reach.

I just visit hyrextalk and guess what?

I saw payment proof.

I checked hyrex today and the only payment proof I saw was one person via AP in the end of december and then someone called Sohaib that actually got paid a day before

christmas but was late with the payment proof posting.

On the other hand all threads started with a question like where is the payments that was promised are getting locked.

The admin sonmeone said he was not answering in the email etc...in anyway he is online and has been checking the site out after January started. I think they are just without money.

i dont believe they are working hard to find the spam posters...the mods have done a excellent work in that and also approve or decline payment request fast. that line isnt long..

Its a gone forum in my eyes. Worse for thoose putting a lot of time into it.

I don't know why this forum didn't pay all pending withdrawals before turning scam,i would have loved that,but since the ball is in his court,he play it the way it will favour him.And now all pending withdrawals should give up on the hyrex since the percent of us getting paid is now 1% out of 99%.

yup beter that mod or admin close this thread too.no one can earn anythign in this site now.admin was disappear for long time.i hope then they will announce of the non paying site now,otherwise more member will think that this site still payign site

yes MOD please lock this thread,many members who don't read the current status will go to that forum believing that they will pay and post in that forum again.the forum is pure scam now.hope you close it.

I have just received an email. It's the latest update from J. Anderson, the admin of HT.

Dear echofrommadiun,

Like you know our forum was going through a hard time and we stopped paying our members for a long time, but realizing the mistake we want to be back and pay everyone, We do hope for your support again and keep posting in the forum since we are very sorry for what had done so far and we will not repeat it ever again

All current pending payouts will be handled within three business days and thereafter payments will be made every weekend

We assure you that we are not lying this time, We will fulfill our promise

Please come back, we miss you :)

Regards,

J. Anderson (Your friendly Administrator)

Let's wait and see in the next few days. I hope he is not lying this time.

Well that's a good news if he really mean it, I guess most of the forum went through a hard time as they needed advertisers to sustain in paying the members and I understand the situation but he should have apologize to the members earlier just like what happened to ESF where Austin announced us to patiently wait as the forum needed advertisers.

I got the same email message. I need to say that it sounds like its a little boy talking, or a very manipulating person who thinks we are without brains.

Im sorry if I hurt you for lying hehe....tháts the whole concept.

Im gonna wait and see if my payment is going to be honoured. Im not gonna post othervise...

And this kind of forum with a admin that handle hes forum in this way..... in my eyes deserves the spammers

:wacko:

Today i receive a email from the admin here it is

Dear luci1209,

Like you know our forum was going through a hard time and we stopped paying our members for a long time, but realizing the mistake we want to be back and pay everyone, We do hope for your support again and keep posting in the forum since we are very sorry for what had done so far and we will not repeat it ever again

All current pending payouts will be handled within three business days and thereafter payments will be made every weekend

Regards,

This is really a good move by the admin if he keep his words

In fact i can notice good activity on the forum after this email

There may be two reasons for this email - either admin is really interested in keeping this forum live and he understood this is possible only by paying the pending requests, or secondly it may be a clever move by the admin for getting good activity for few days so that banner advertisers pay the renewal fee for their advertisments and by this last move admin make some profit. Whatever happens we shall know after three days but if this forum returns to its old state this will really be good - as i am and many others are missing the good days of hyrextalk.

Today i receive a email from the admin here it is

Dear luci1209,

Regards,

Someone has posted it. Please stop copy and paste blindly.

Honestly, I don't feel good about this. In the email, the admin didn't explain what was happening.

I'd like this forum a lot, because he has many good features,

many Sections of , 5 cents per thread and 4 cents per post , very good rates

In addition, many active members, but unfortunately, Forum entered a period of falling

Delay in payment too much, in the beginning was delayed from 7 to 10 days, but now I requested payment and many of my friends for more than a month, but we did not receive payment until now .