Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... you are right. I think HT is a rising star in PTP forum. Now that the admin abandons this great site, it's time for us to move on. There are still plenty of PTP forums out there.

this is so bad news to hear that HRT is end

i love the forum and i'm not really sure if it will closed or not but not happy for delay payment off course

all we have is to wait some time may be it just delay payment because the holiday season

I am still there and trying to make $12 and after that if i see there is no payment then no doubt surely leave this forum . already Admin dont keep his promise about payment issue but still have believe we will get paid form this forum. lets see what happen.

Upon checking the payment section there are so many payment request that has been there for ages, well with the long queues of payment request they have I don't think the admin could afford to pay them all with the current advertisers they have. Well I don't expect to be paid here anymore and it's time for me to leave the forum for good.

@djfritz, Yeah. Too bad. The forum has the best rate ever. However, they probably ran out of funds to pay us all. Sure hope they manages to survive though. I mean, who wouldn't want that kind of forum with that kind of rate? Still hoping here.

I have no doubt this is a scam as now, even their mods don't know what the admin is going to do. The admin is running away. Yes they still have the ability t pay us, yet, he choose to run away like a hyip admin. I can't believe there are still some loyalists posting on the forum.

No doubt they are already scam now but still I see a good activities on this site until now, well this is what I missed about this forum the members are very active. Anyways other forums already moved this to scam/close section since it would be very impossible to know the whereabouts of the forum admin.

Actually before there are to many spammers here and all of them got paid from their spam posts, and I think it really a bad situation to the site, and the result all payments currently still not processed yet..

Well, I do not hope too much here, it already took a long time and no news from the site...

It is really a wrong move for the admin to run away, the forum has already been established with nice traffic. Too bad he chooses to run away, he only thinks of short term losses, if he would just give it a time I'm sure in the future this forum would be one of the best.

The forum is almost a scam and now the chance of being a legit one is very less and as of now the site has not paying since 30 days and the last payment was processed bit long ,And also the admin even though being online at sometime will never pay anyone .

I really get sad when I can see many members still hoping to get payment from this site.

I think its too much waiting time already, so its really time to give up and forget this site.

:( so sad I haven't got paid even once here.

and there is still lots of posters on this forum. and so i think many still not aware of the non payment of the admin. but for me i am quite sure by now that the forum is non ptp any more despite the assurance of the admin before that he will still process the payments.

if they cant make any payment for member for really long time its about 1 month i guess.so this site categorized as non paying site.i really hope then we will never find any kind of this site.im so mad of this site.they didnt make any announcement of the delay

if they cant make any payment for member for really long time its about 1 month i guess.so this site categorized as non paying site.i really hope then we will never find any kind of this site.im so mad of this site.they didnt make any announcement of the delay

Actually, the admin made an announcement about the pending payment. He hoped he could pay all the pending payments by the end of last December but he did not keep his promise. That's what make the members disappointed.

@echofrommadiun: yeah all were waiting for admin to keep his words , but 2010 ended and still no payment from him,

I think he really don't have any plans to save this site. and that is really a sad reality for all the loyal members of HT.:(