Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

Well... maybe you broke the rules without realizing it, my friend. The mods in HT will not deny payment request without a reason. Why don't you ask her why your payment was denied?

No,I'm sure I did not break the rule. I always post comments more than 10 words just like they said in their rule and they are related to topics,no spam at all;so I sent a message to ask him why.At first time,he replied that I broke the rule.But at the second time,when I ask him give me some proofs,he did not answer me.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to see most of the payment request approved by mods there yesterday and with this my request also approved here and one new things i seen there that lr request going to lr approved section and ap and pp request going to ap or pp requset section which is really good because we will easily find our thread of request.

Happy to see most of the payment request approved by mods there yesterday and with this my request also approved here and one new things i seen there that lr request going to lr approved section and ap and pp request going to ap or pp requset section which is really good because we will easily find our thread of request.

I also notice that feature. I mean every payment request using different payment processor has its own sub forum in the payment request section. I like it because because the section looks neat now and it enables members to check their payment requests easily.

Is there anybody knows if my request payment have been approved, can I request another one? I send PM to Mod about this but there's no answer maybe Mod is very busy cause there are many request payments to be verified.

I think you can post your question in "Questions about forum" section in the site. I used to ask a question in that section and George, one of the mods, kindly answered my question.

I also dont know about this we allowed request another payment request after approval or not and i think its better to wait for our payment and after that request another . anyway i think mods here so busy for this they have no time to answer members question and once i also not get my question .

I couldn't access the site just now, I guess they are having problem at the moment. I hope they will get back soon for I love my posting experience in this forum, for everyone is posting on my favorite thread.

I can access the site without any problem. Perhaps, you should check your internet connection. If it is okay, maybe it's a regional problem. Yeah... HT is also one of my favorite forums so it's too precious to pass up this site.

There is a thread about payment delay and there its explained that due to check our post before proceed payment it may take time and as a result sometime payment delay but its also true after approved there is still delay of payment . hope everything will be fine here.

There is a thread about payment delay and there its explained that due to check our post before proceed payment it may take time and as a result sometime payment delay but its also true after approved there is still delay of payment . hope everything will be fine here.

According to one of the mods, they have difficulty to contact the admin because the admin is rarely online. The admin is probably busy with his activities. That's what I read in the site.

i thought before george is admin there.since he paid me that time.but he just mod there.i really worry now.i have more than 20$ in my account and im so hesitate they able to pay my money.i hope they will not close this site faster.i really like this site actually except that longest delay of payment

ehm try to check that section again.i think member make post in wrong section.he should not post it there.since im possible if people who request the payment tomorrow get paid directly.i also surprise to see any payment made but it just newbie who post in wrong section.i just tired of posting in here

Oh,it was bad to see the payments were in delay.1st they paid within 24hours but these days they are lot of requests,i think they are trying to reduce some activity by delaying payment and about payment,they will definitely pay as they have 4sponsors and 2advertisers.the site now only gaining reputation but by delay in payment all there efforts are going back.

oh i just recheck the payment request thread there so any payment made there.but mostly its just for AP requests only i dont know why they just choose that payment processor.i hope at least everyday they can give the payment.i really want to get paid again in here

Yeah... I see there are still 2 pages of payout requests via AP. The oldest was submitted on Dec 11. Although some payments have been cleared, new payment requests keep coming in. So, I think it will be very difficult for the admin to clear all payment requests before the end of this year.

if they didnt change their rules then so many payment request made then and admin will hard to make the payment or then will have a month of delay.after getting my old payment i dont know i will be active or not.but i think will not easy to get my old payment paid because they always pay member in AP

@echofromadium: well I heard they will pay before this year ends so I am really hoping that they will do that and will be keeping their words.

I am also now resuming my activities there after reading that news :D

I also read that news "news and announcements" section of the forum. I hope the admin will keep his words to pay us before the end of this year.