Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it just because so many pending request in here and admin really need a time to approved and paid it.i also get approved but still not get any payment.but im so sure they able to pay member.but i dont know until when.as we know so many spammer there but i hope mod there will also notice those spammer

I think it better to continue our activity here although some delay of payment proceed and i only doing this because have full faith to get my payment .anyway i am happy because i am very near to my another $4 and thinking within 1 or 2 days i will able to request another payment from this forum.

i'm so active today here hope to be close for my second payment proof

isee active people too

now i'm finish and i will be back night to complete posting

i see hype section is the most active section here

Yeah... HYIP section is probably the most active section, but I think many of the members just post their payment proofs there. I hope the mod/admin will separate the HYIP section and HYIP payment proofs section so it will be a neat section.

mostly HYIP is full of proof only but because mostly sponsor from hyip or forex.so in that section that able to pay member with high rate even just for posting proof.i just stuck in ptp section.because webmaster and payment processor not really have good rate and also not many member active in that section

I do not even check those HYIP sections as There is nothing to discuss in those sections now-a-days. Besides I am not into HYIP's and hence cannot post payment proofs on any forums. It is again a long wait after posting payout request to get our payments. I need money to rent referrals and invest in Paid to click sites. And These paid to post forums help me to get that money for investment purpose ;). There seem to be a lot of spammers in hyrextalk posting meaningless and one liner posts which gives me a shudder.

I do not even check those HYIP sections as There is nothing to discuss in those sections now-a-days. Besides I am not into HYIP's and hence cannot post payment proofs on any forums. It is again a long wait after posting payout request to get our payments. I need money to rent referrals and invest in Paid to click sites. And These paid to post forums help me to get that money for investment purpose ;). There seem to be a lot of spammers in hyrextalk posting meaningless and one liner posts which gives me a shudder.

Well, I should say that I am one of those 1 liner posters but I don't consider them a spam since their rule says otherwise.

All posts under 10 words are considered spam and will be deleted and have points deducted!

Well, if you got used to DMT, you will definitely consider their lines a spam but its not. Even in ESF, the usual rule is that all post must be more than 10 words.

i never check the rules in detail i dont know if any rules like that.but because i have post in many site,i know that my post always more than 10 words.but their payment take so long long time.now im so sure today i can also get another my target points.but they havent released my money so i cannot be more active there

@venmar, when you open any post, you will see this rule. Try opening a thread and before you scroll down, try to look around just below the banner advertisement and you see what I mean. There is the rule about the below 10 words being a spam and the rule on making a thread.

I am wondering there is so many duplicate thread there in ptp section but mods dont deleting that and for this some time i am facing problem to post . anyway some members still posting there spam post and i think mods should take active to clean this forum.

I am wondering there is so many duplicate thread there in ptp section but mods dont deleting that and for this some time i am facing problem to post . anyway some members still posting there spam post and i think mods should take active to clean this forum.

I am not very active in the site though now I already earned almost 7$ (2 post to go) and has requested 5$ earlier. I believe ZeusGold and hyip (I forgot his name) have been posting the same topic there. I subscribed the section to my email so I easily see new topics. That's how I knew about double posts.

I think it's even worse than that because I see some threads that have nothing to do with ptp are not deleted. It makes the forum look untidy. So, the mod should do something about it.

I think it's even worse than that because I see some threads that have nothing to do with ptp are not deleted. It makes the forum look untidy. So, the mod should do something about it.

Now I am starting to wonder if the site was really made to last. I mean, if they intended to keep the last for a while, they would have keep the site organized. I wonder if they have moderators or not. It seems only the admin is alive in their site.

if im not mistaken they have 2 mod there syren and i forget the other one.im so happy today i can make many post in here.and i reach 1$for today.so its mean i make more than 33post there.i hope i can manage to be more active in everyday.but if i remember that my last payment havent get paid until now it also make me worry,before they pay me faster

@venmar, Ah so they have a moderator but I do not think they are even working as one since the forums is all over the place sometimes.

@boniez, Good to know. I sure hope I get paid there. I don't know how long but I'll be on a vacation for a week or more. I hope my request get verified and accepted by the time I log-in again.

Although there is some delay of payment i think we should keep our patience for our payment . anyway my 2nd payment which i got within 1 day but this time which i requested yesterday seems take more 10 days to get paid and i am not expecting before that when so many request are already before me.

@nikhil If I knew payout requests will really take that long I should have waited to make more points before requesting. Now, our vacation is tomorrow and I won't be online for quite some time. Should have requested when my money was 8$ so I wouldn't have to wait long again.

@jerry, Japanese moderator? Something new.

I hate Seyren - the moderator there.I posted comments without breaking the rule but he denied my request payout :(. And I wonder why moderators there almost are japanese???

Well... maybe you broke the rules without realizing it, my friend. The mods in HT will not deny payment request without a reason. Why don't you ask her why your payment was denied?

Received my 10th Payout here

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! George Sturley (admin@thediscussionzone.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: December 14, 2010 12:18:58 PM

Amount Sent: $21.62 USD

Sender Name: George Sturley

Sender Email: admin@thediscussionzone.com

Reference Number:

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Its true mods here probably not very friendly because for my one problem i contact them twice but no reply from them although my problem was solved .anyway it may be for huge pressure of their works and i also dont expecting any reply from them but happy to each each time they approved my request.

i dont know if mod there not friendly enough.yup since they handle big number of post and posters.they will have so many pressure if they also need to answer other message too.i can see they always process and accpet request payment in almost everyday.if then we have delay it because of the long queue of request