Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lancing Forum (Lancingdesk forum) - lancingforum.com

chardyme

I already request payments in here and I'm waiting to get paid until now. My concern is that mod incubus in here is not as active as he use to be. Does it mean this site is already in troubled? I'm hoping that this site will start paying fast again so that members will become more active in here again. I doubt that this site will become active again though.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is quite suspicious that payments have not been cleared in here. It does appear to have been a funding issue although it would have really been much better if there were announcements of some sort to let members know what the situation is. I have suspended my posting here till admin clears payments.

Well, there's no option already if the forum don't have new payout processing. Although, there were still some members who created their payouts here, still hoping that they will have payment in this forum. It's really not good to post as of this moment although, there's some payouts approved already.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 6/11/2012 8:58 PM

Batch: 98976951

From Account: U0673767 (Lancing Desk)

Amount: $1.90

Memo: Payment by Lancing Desk Forum, Thanks for Your Contribute !!

Don't Forget to Post Image Payment Proof in other Forums as well in Got Paid Section.

Thank you.

I am very glad to see that the forum is already paying again as there are members that have been paid just yesterday. My payment request is already approved on sunday for 270 points which I just submitted when payments suddnely stopped. I will be back posting again today to accumulate more points to request again.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 6/11/2012 9:02 PM

Batch: 98977311

Amount: $2.00

Don't Forget to Post Image Payment Proof in other Forums as well in Got Paid Section.

Thank you.

I have already managed to accumulate 40 points in here yesterday by making 20 posts. I hope to do the same daily until I can get some good enough points to request a payout. It is really good that they are paying again and maybe they'll get to sustain it over time.

3rd payment received from LDF:

Date: 6/12/2012 1:00 PM

Batch: 99083297

Amount: $1.00

Thanks admin.

Seems you are still earning well from this Forum. I stopped my posting activity from this Forum because I don't have enough time to allocate with this Forum that's why I can't be able to post in here these days, as I am prioritizing some other Forums, and no time for this.

I just need to get my points to 200 myself and then cashout because I didnt cashout last week if I remember correctly. I havent been posting on a regular basis in here which is why I havent been accumulating a good amount of points this time around.

I only have 180 points so far but I am sure that by the end of the day I will have 200 or more points at LF. I just need to be persistent and try to make at least two rounds of posting for the next few days and see if I can increase this to an even higher amount.

I would really like to take advantage of this stability right now because anything can happen moving forward. I hope that they can sustain this moving foreward because its a good place to earn and you dont even have to wait for a long time before you get paid.

my 1st payment proof from LDF

Date: 6/20/2012 12:23 PM

Batch: 100228293

Amount: $0.40